Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Portsmouth game moved for Sky

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2323523,00.html Monday night after everyone else. Shouldn''t be allowed with 2 games left.[/quote]surely this can benefit us??? xtra time to prepare and more rest we also know what we have to do as the others have played[:D]

Oh FFS. Impossible to get home from that one on the night now, will have to stay in London. Hope they still run a ballot for it though.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Oh FFS. Impossible to get home from that one on the night now, will have to stay in London. Hope they still run a ballot for it though.[/quote]Be surprised if one is needed now!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2323523,00.html Monday night after everyone else. Shouldn''t be allowed with 2 games left.[/quote]surely this can benefit us??? xtra time to prepare and more rest we also know what we have to do as the others have played[:D][/quote]

Thats what I was thinking, shame for people who wanted to travel and have an early start on the Tuesday though

Yes it will allow most City fans to watch the game

but rather worrying is that fact that it is still March and we have only ONE more Saturday 3pm kick off - home or away

the tail is wagging the dog a bit too much, methinks

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Does the club have to agree to moving the match if Sky wants to?[/quote]

Football has to agree to everything Sky wants to do..

It''s the law!

Works out ok for me, I could probably go now!

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Out of interest, does the club make much money from being televised like this ?[/quote]I think, but I''m not 100% sure that it''s 100k for home clubs but only 10k for away.

I think Leeds are also playing on that sunday rather than the Sat

Still it does mean that Pompey landlady will be able to show this game without having to use a dodgy Greek satellite link

will be fun trying to get back on bank holiday monday, even going to essex M25 will be mullered.

I''m seriously pi**ed off about this one, had planned a weekend away with my son who i only have at weekends, down to see and stay with some of the wifes family a stones throw from fratton park. Wan**rs! I can''t bloody go now because of this. Tv it is then, hopefully promotion will be wrapped up by then any way so I won''t miss too much! Grrrrrr!!

WHY??? I was more than happy with it at 3pm and was going to go! now i can''t as i''ll wont be able to get it off work. why not just move it back to a 1715 kick off for Sky not 2 bloody days!

"will be fun trying to get back on bank holiday monday, even going to essex M25 will be mullered.

"

it will be as clear as a bell

fans won''t be hitting the M25 at least 11pm -

the A3 is a pig with silly roundabouts and lights all the way up which will mean an average 50 mph if you are lucky

just wait til next season when we will have games all over the place in the prem

works for me as am going to a wedding on the saturday, but totally understand everyone''s frustration! Get used to it though, as saturday afternoon games will be at a premium in the prem..

If everyone can put aside their own individual ''inconveniences'' for a momemt and allow themselves to look at the bigger picture, this is sureley fantastic news, and potentially even ''promotion winning news''??. What an absolute gift to be put in a position where you know exactly what we need to do with with 2 games left after everyone else has played their penultimate game!.

I''m quite suprised that the football league would even allow such a potential advantage to one club!