Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

Sol Campbell to sign on loan

[quote user="First Wizard"]Utter tripe![/quote]

No Wizard,

My sister''s fitness coaches'' brother saw Sol in Plowright Place in Swaffham on Friday and he will be in talks with the club this week.

[quote user="barclayboy1902"]id be very happy with sol campbell, people will knock him, age etc but he is easily as good as ward[/quote]

i can''t help but laugh at this

Personally I think we need an organiser and somebody who can get his head to the ball at set pieces as Leeds was frighteningly poor at times. Sol would be ideal and need I say it but Nelson would have been ideal also.

Canary girl is right, all signs point to Rob Edwards, i cant think of any times i have seen him play but he was Blackpools captain for a while so obviously got some skill. Bit worried about his injury problems he suffered through his career, hopefully will get through to the end of the season if he does join us

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]Filing COYY and AndyCanary in "do not trust" folder.[/quote]

Far too good for them. I am sure that you can think of something more appropriate than that.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Hopefully whoever it is will be announced soon, I am not sure how much more wild speculation I can take!

[/quote]

Neil Adams was saying on Saturday that Rob Edwards was coming.

[quote user="Canary"]

No Wizard,

My sister''s fitness coaches'' brother saw Sol in Plowright Place in Swaffham on Friday and he will be in talks with the club this week.

[/quote]

Err.........very much YES wizard.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Canary"]

No Wizard,

[/quote]

Err.........very much YES wizard.

[/quote]*This is where Wizard got a guess right and pretends he has a source*

[quote user="Alex"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Danny Gabbidon''s name was mentioned at the weekend.[/quote]

Sounds like you know more than you''re letting on Jas [;)]

[/quote]i know nothing! just his name was mentioned by some friends, none of them are sources! i thought he''d be a reasonable option as not playing much at the moment and was certainly experienced. Edwards is a good signing too though.

[quote user="COYY"]Sol campbell is in talks today with Norwich over a possible loan, fee has been agreed with Newcastle[/quote]

What a load of rubbish [:@]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="COYY"]Sol campbell is in talks today with Norwich over a possible loan, fee has been agreed with Newcastle[/quote]

[/quote]

[img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5125/5305045966_c857c682b2.jpg[/img]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

It was a BIG swing and a miss!!

Im sorry but where exactly in this thread did i say he WAS signing? I said he was in talks over a POSSIBLE loan and a loan fee had been agreed, which it had I''d have to be pretty close to Sol Campbell to guarentee he was going to accept. We have more than one target at a time and when need a player as urgently as we did here we dont just go for one, I know for a fact that we had 3 loan offers accepted. But after the abuse i got on here for saying anything you dont have to worry i wont be posting anything else about new players.

[quote user="COYY"]I guess its not worth me telling you we are in talks with 2 more loan players either[/quote]

[:D]Probably not!