Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Norwich vs Burnley live match chat thread!!

[quote user="ricardo"]Good stream on Link 1

Jackson running about like a schoolboy amongst men. Has nothing to offer except pace.

Get somebody on who can play football.
[/quote]

You''re wrong.  Jackson does NOT have pace.  People think he has, but he hasn''t.  Watch, if he breaks away the defenders will catch him everytime

Come on Lambert .... stick a rocket where the sun don''t shine and get them fired up and playing well [:)]

GJL I think it''s more we haven''t played great last few weeks, and Lambert chaning things to try and improve the performances. I suspect though, if we don''t get a goal soon (in fact wouldn''t surprise me if they change at start of second half) he will change it.

I don''t get PL''s team selections of late, he seems to have abandoned what works. There has to be a good reason I suppose!?

Today, according to BBC we only had 39% of the possession. For me the problem is obvious, we lack strength in midfield and need more power in there.

I don''t mind flair players out wide but we need some more grit to support Crofty in the middle.

I have never seen Norwich not win on a live stream ... 2-1 to City .... Holt and Chris Martin [Y]Hmmm maybe one too many Tuborgs today hehe [B]

agreed with rudolph, we need someone with some B****cks in midfield. Crofts cant do it on his own and the rest seem like they are scared of getting hurt.

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]GJL I think it''s more we haven''t played great last few weeks, and Lambert chaning things to try and improve the performances. I suspect though, if we don''t get a goal soon (in fact wouldn''t surprise me if they change at start of second half) he will change it.[/quote]

why would he turn us into a more denfensive team though?......at least its been rectified at h/t ,dont want to see that formation again?!

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Henry"][quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Henry"][quote user="Planet X"]Jackson was a fault for the goal he wend down to easily and lost procession and they scored.We need a decent striker that''s been obvious to anyoneGlad stream has been excellent

[/quote]Bullshit .... he was clearly fouled.I am not a fan of Jackson at all ... but it was a clear foul.[/quote]

Why Bull ?I said he went down to easily and was in a good position and holt had a decent run on goal, lightweight striker, yes it was a foul buthe could and should have stayed on his feet I would have done and i,m not paid several grand a week.[/quote]My first impression was that the leg got tripped. If i am wrong i will gladly apologise but unfortunately i have no control over replays.[/quote]

small push in middle of back, no aplologies ever needed on here we are all men.[/quote]Is no-one going to rise to that? WITS? WAY?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVygqjyS4CA

I know plenty will disagree. I know his confidence is shot to pieces ... but we need Chris Martin on. We look a better team with him in it !!!