Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Norwich vs Burnley live match chat thread!!

ha i just saw the team sheet on bbc and had come on to see what everyone elses reaction was, i assumed he would be playing ward as a DM but the 3CB makes more sense, espicially against burnley- my only problem is we are playing all 3 of our CB, doesnt leave us much if one gets injured this game. I guess Askou will be back soon, starting to get annoyed we let Nelson go again, o well. anyway i am optimistic about today, quite like the formation idea, with 3 quality CB and 2 good wing backs this could be very dangerous.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]i believe there is a link for todays game

type in google danish delight[/quote]Tried that.  I got a picture of a pig in lingerie?

[quote user="Kent Canary"]There is a stream available for today''s game if anyone is interested.

I reckon we will win today 0-2 (Jackson and Holt).
[/quote]

What one are you using?

[quote user="shefcanary"]With a 3-5-2 formation odds on R Mart to score must be reducing?[/quote]

had a bet on him to score last at 25-1

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Afternoon WAYTrust you''re feeling brighter? [/quote]

Afternoon hun, I am ok thanks and you?

[/quote]Ok thanks. Just tired. These windy nights are not conducive to a good night''s sleep, especially when your neighbour loves wind chimes....

[quote user="manbearpig"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]There is a stream available for today''s game if anyone is interested.I reckon we will win today 0-2 (Jackson and Holt).[/quote]

What one are you using?

[/quote]http://bglivesport.blogspot.com/ found it through myp2p.eu

[quote user="manbearpig"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]There is a stream available for today''s game if anyone is interested.I reckon we will win today 0-2 (Jackson and Holt).[/quote]

What one are you using?

[/quote]http://www.soccertvlive.net/

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Afternoon WAY

Trust you''re feeling brighter?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok thanks. Just tired. These windy nights are not conducive to a good night''s sleep, especially when your neighbour loves wind chimes....
[/quote]

lol same here, woke up at 3-30 this morning by wheelie bins going down the road and car alarms going off, then it took me forever to get back to sleep.

Oh well, hopefully a City win will wake us up a bit [:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Afternoon WAYTrust you''re feeling brighter? [/quote]

[/quote]Ok thanks. Just tired. These windy nights are not conducive to a good night''s sleep, especially when your neighbour loves wind chimes....[/quote]Scissors or wire cutters can sort wind chimes out.  [;)]

I have been searching for a sign for today. It was just over a year ago that Norwich went to Colchester and razed it to the ground. It was a wet pitch with lousy weather and PL was suffering animosity.  There was a bit of feeling between the Clubs and Norwich, led by Holty in one of his caveman moods went out with anger in their veins.

Come On Norwich!

No McNamee on the bench, do you think thats because he couldn''t even manage a jog when he came on the other night.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Afternoon WAY

Trust you''re feeling brighter?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok thanks. Just tired. These windy nights are not conducive to a good night''s sleep, especially when your neighbour loves wind chimes....
[/quote]

Scissors or wire cutters can sort wind chimes out.  [;)]
[/quote]

lol I almost suggested that

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]There is a flaw in your plan Harry. The chimes are up a tree, about 10'' high - I''m 5'' 3" ... [/quote]Ladder?

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]There is a flaw in your plan Harry. The chimes are up a tree, about 10'' high - I''m 5'' 3" ... [/quote]Ladder?[/quote]That might be a tad obvious lolHope you enjoyed your return to Carrow Road Tuesday Henry [:D]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="manbearpig"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]There is a stream available for today''s game if anyone is interested.

I reckon we will win today 0-2 (Jackson and Holt).
[/quote]

What one are you using?

[/quote]

http://www.soccertvlive.net/
[/quote]

Word of warning, this is the only link in this thread that isn''t on a potentially dangerous website according to McAfee.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]There is a flaw in your plan Harry. The chimes are up a tree, about 10'' high - I''m 5'' 3" ... [/quote]Ladder?[/quote]That might be a tad obvious lolHope you enjoyed your return to Carrow Road Tuesday Henry [:D][/quote]Got a bit carried at the end ... literally, almost ended up on the pitch [;)]Get the feeling that if my heart can survive that ... it will survive anything hehe

A few people have said that we will play with 3 at the back, but do you think he may play a ''normal back four with Crofts and Whitbred holding, Lansbury and Hooly drifting and Holt and Jackson up front. But it could be fluid with them reverting to a back 5 with Crofts and Lansbury in front and the rest in a diamond.

Interesting formation, lets hope it works and we smash the ejits.