Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Norwich vs Burnley live match chat thread!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]Poop.[:(][/quote]

Quick Morty put ya kettle on, or get a beer out or something lol.

Oh and hello [:)]

[/quote]Hi!Aye, will put the kettle on, that always works![:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Norwich not creating anything, they need to start out better 2nd half for sure[/quote]Lappin on for Ward ... Super Chris on for Jackson. Revert to the formation and personnel we know we can rely on ... jobs a good''un [Y]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Planet X"]Jackson was a fault for the goal he wend down to easily and lost procession and they scored.We need a decent striker that''s been obvious to anyoneGlad stream has been excellent

[/quote]Bullshit .... he was clearly fouled.I am not a fan of Jackson at all ... but it was a clear foul.[/quote]

Why Bull ?I said he went down to easily and was in a good position and holt had a decent run on goal, lightweight striker, yes it was a foul buthe could and should have stayed on his feet I would have done and i,m not paid several grand a week.

[quote user="Planet X"]Jackson was a fault for the goal he wend down to easily and lost procession and they scored.We need a decent striker that''s been obvious to anyoneGlad stream has been excellent

[/quote]Jackson has been our most lively player today and it was a clear foul on him.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Planet X, could you PM me to the stream please? :)[/quote]I have put it on this thread, download the plug in

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/48768/1/watch-burnley-fc-vs-norwich-city.html

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Henry"][quote user="Planet X"]Jackson was a fault for the goal he wend down to easily and lost procession and they scored.We need a decent striker that''s been obvious to anyoneGlad stream has been excellent

[/quote]Bullshit .... he was clearly fouled.I am not a fan of Jackson at all ... but it was a clear foul.[/quote]

Why Bull ?I said he went down to easily and was in a good position and holt had a decent run on goal, lightweight striker, yes it was a foul buthe could and should have stayed on his feet I would have done and i,m not paid several grand a week.[/quote]My first impression was that the leg got tripped. If i am wrong i will gladly apologise but unfortunately i have no control over replays.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]Poop.

[:(]
[/quote]

Quick Morty put ya kettle on, or get a beer out or something lol.

Oh and hello [:)]

[/quote]

Hi!

Aye, will put the kettle on, that always works!

[:)]
[/quote]

Good man [:D]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Henry"][quote user="Planet X"]Jackson was a fault for the goal he wend down to easily and lost procession and they scored.We need a decent striker that''s been obvious to anyoneGlad stream has been excellent

Why Bull ?I said he went down to easily and was in a good position and holt had a decent run on goal, lightweight striker, yes it was a foul buthe could and should have stayed on his feet I would have done and i,m not paid several grand a week.[/quote]My first impression was that the leg got tripped. If i am wrong i will gladly apologise but unfortunately i have no control over replays.[/quote]

small push in middle of back, no aplologies ever needed on here we are all men.

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Norwich not creating anything, they need to start out better 2nd half for sure[/quote]

Lappin on for Ward ... Super Chris on for Jackson. Revert to the formation and personnel we know we can rely on ... jobs a good''un [Y]
[/quote]

He''s gotta make a couple of changes as what we have now isn''t working that well

I do wonder, if Barnett had have left that free kick for Holt, would it have hit the back of the net instead of the back row of the stand? hmm.

Is there anyway to get Radio Norfolk online? Im in Ipswich, its telling me its not available cos of contractual reasons etc. CTID, did you get it working??

Good stream on Link 1Jackson running about like a schoolboy amongst men. Has nothing to offer except pace.Get somebody on who can play football.

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Henry"][quote user="Planet X"]Jackson was a fault for the goal he wend down to easily and lost procession and they scored.We need a decent striker that''s been obvious to anyoneGlad stream has been excellent

Why Bull ?I said he went down to easily and was in a good position and holt had a decent run on goal, lightweight striker, yes it was a foul buthe could and should have stayed on his feet I would have done and i,m not paid several grand a week.[/quote]My first impression was that the leg got tripped. If i am wrong i will gladly apologise but unfortunately i have no control over replays.[/quote]Correct. His left leg was taken from him by the defender. Definite foul.

We get to 2nd in the league by playing a particular system all season and now we radically change it to 3 at the back ?!?!?. Cant help but think that Lambert is just trying to keep all 3 central defenders happy?

I don''t understand why Jackson is starting, He was rubbish the other night. But it''s not just him that 1st half was awful all round hope he changes it at half time.

Not surprised really to be losing at halftime given recent history and the line up today.  Plenty for Lambert to get to grips with at half time today though not sure he''ll be able to do enough.  What say you?