Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Bellamy, Boo or Applaud?

Gutted he''s not playing, one of my favourite Norwich players ever. I can''t believe that anyone who remembers his time here would have booed him. Pure Quality.

I don''t know if anyones said it yet but i have a lot of time for bellamy. Instead of a big money move, he went to Cardiff (his home team-so to speak). The only bad thing about that was.... He didn''t come back to us!

He is one of my top city players too.

Welcome back Craig Bellamy i say. But have a really bad game against us please lol.

Paul Lamberts Yello army!!!!

[quote user="canarygirl"][quote user="way out west"]One certainly tries to avoid vulgarity whenever possible, ''tis true.  Standards dropping, what?  Young people nowadays, I can remember, yes.[/quote] I think your poking fun at me?[/quote]Wouldn''t dream of it, canarygirl.  Perish the thought...

[quote user="TRAVIS ASKEW"]I don''t know if anyones said it yet but i have a lot of time for bellamy. Instead of a big money move, he went to Cardiff (his home team-so to speak). The only bad thing about that was.... He didn''t come back to us! He is one of my top city players too. Welcome back Craig Bellamy i say. But have a really bad game against us please lol. Paul Lamberts Yello army!!!![/quote]

He''s injured, according to another thread. Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew !!!  [;)]

It would appear from the Cardiff website that Bothroyd was injured after 8 minutes into the match with Preston on the 4th of December and hasn''t played since. There''s nothing there suggesting that he''s about to make a comeback at CR. Where has it been confirmed that Bellamy has been injured?

Answered this in a post above CG, but here it is again.

It would appear from the Cardiff website that Bothroyd was injured after 8 minutes into the match with Preston on the 4th of December and hasn''t played since. There''s nothing there suggesting that he''s about to make a comeback at CR. Where has it been confirmed that Bellamy has been injured?

[quote user="canary_girl"]same, we know that Bellamy is out and I''m hoping Bothroyd is too[/quote]

Is he really? What is the Pink Un article all about then about Bellamy''s land mark goal??? (obviously i havent read the article) laziness!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[quote user="canary_girl"]same, we know that Bellamy is out and I''m hoping Bothroyd is too[/quote]

Is he really? What is the Pink Un article all about then about Bellamy''s land mark goal??? (obviously i havent read the article) laziness!

[/quote]

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2388677/ShowPost.aspx According to SSN, out with a knee injury, I''m sure I saw some reporter post it on twitter too, which is weird because now I cant find any original articles [^o)]

Looking at the Cardiff forums Boothroyd is back in training and there is a chance he may be involved on saturday but he hasn''t played for 6 weeks and it seems more likely that Jon Parkin will start (yes that donkey who was at preston). Could not see any mention of the Bellamy situation,. He was rested because of his knee against Stoke in the FA Cup but they do that regularly anyway. i think that this knee problem is longstanding. Means he plays roughly every other game. I expect him to be involved against us given the importance of the game.

[quote user="AndyJR"]He has a knee injury and has been ruled out of Saturdays game.  [/quote]

Please can you supply a link or some evidence of this. I can''t find anything re a Bellars injury on Skysports, Western Mail or BBC websites.

Not calling you a liar but its seems strange this has not been reported anywhere else except the Pinkun messageboard!

I''ve written an article about Craig Bellamy''s Norwich career which you can read here if you wish:

http://nick-sportsjunkie.blogspot.com/2011/01/city-ready-to-welcome-back-bellamy-for.html

I think I''m right in saying this is his first match against City at Carrow Road but I''m prepared to be proved wrong. Bellamy''s only played for Premier League clubs (bar Cardiff and Celtic) since leaving us and the only time he could have played is for Newastle in April 2005 in the top flight but he missed the game.

Aside from that, does anyone remember the 4-2 QPR game in 1998 and am I right on the Pink Un headline?

Cheers and OTBC

except he wont be playing lol ... if u read 90% of the posts yesterday .......... hes injured :)

Cheers Pete, do you know what the Pink Un front page headline was after his hat-trick against QPR in August 1998. It was something like: 2,4.6.8 Motorway. Anyone there know?