Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Most celebrated goal?

Following on from the other thread, about your favourite moment in sport, which is your most celebrated goal of all time?From the top of my head, I remember going mental when Martin won the game against Leeds at home. Also Ipswich away last season when we went 1-0 up (remember hugging some random stranger [:)])How about you...?

Iwans goal at Cardiff was a major celebration  but for me has to be Jerry Goss'' equaliser v Bayern at Carrow Road that put us 3-2 up on aggregate

Recent ones I guess would be, same as you Brendo, Martin''s winner against Leeds.Also Oli''s late header against Southend.

[quote user="morty"]Recent ones I guess would be, same as you Brendo, Martin''s winner against Leeds.

Also Oli''s late header against Southend.
[/quote]I think i cuddled half the crowd[Y](in a manly way of course)  fecking awesome...also had a great night after with some fellow canaries[Y] u know who u r[:D]

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Hugging random strangers! You crazy cats. Hope you didn''t tell the wife.[/quote]in a MANLY WAY!!!! [;)] and of course i didnt tell the wife

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Juat as well I wasn''t near you that night ctid [;)]

The 4th goal against Boro to draw 4 - 4

What a comeback!
[/quote]forgot about that...that was also fecking awesome[Y]

Im going to hug you to death when we meet...lol...i will try not to break your hip[;)]

God there have been so many , but John polston''s goal at home to villa in 92 , Leon''s goal at PR , Bruce league cup semi and Svenson''s 88th min winner at home to Charlton all great moments .

Last Season was good for big celebrations so many late goals.From games I''ve been:The Doc''s winner vs BrightonNelson vs CharltonRusty''s vs Gillinghambut obviously the best was Super Chris''s winner vs Leeds that was a once in a life time experience, also ripping the piss out of leeds fans afterwards was the best feeling ever!!!

The women next to me, who I had never seen before, got so excited by Martin''s goal against Leeds that she decided to give me a kiss which was a little unexpected and not really wanted as she was at least 20/30 years my senior.

Oli Johnson''s vs Southend & Chrissy''s vs Leeds are the most recent two. The equaliser against Boro was amazing also.

[quote user="Lambo"]Oli Johnson''s vs Southend & Chrissy''s vs Leeds are the most recent two. The equaliser against Boro was amazing also.[/quote]Lol at the muppets who left early.[:)]

Holt''s at Leeds away! Only for that to go horribly wrong :(Crofty''s at home to Ipswich last season, crazy!Chrissys against Leeds this season.And ofcourse.. Iwan''s at Cardiff [:D]I think they would be my top 4.. But also, all 3 goals at Huddersfield away this season we''re pretty  crazy.

I was hoping more of the golden oldies would tell us of a goal from the fifties.. [:(]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]The women next to me, who I had never seen before, got so excited by Martin''s goal against Leeds that she decided to give me a kiss which was a little unexpected and not really wanted as she was at least 20/30 years my senior.[/quote]

Depends how old you are I guess.  I wouldnt want to be snogged by a woman 30 years older either but I''m 41.....