Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Cowling - He's still not happy

[quote user="freddyf105"]Wiz have you changed your avatar? [:O] I liked the corny little graphic thing you had before![/quote]I have freddy, but only because the host for it was a site I think I''ve just been banned on.[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="freddyf105"]Wiz have you changed your avatar? [:O] I liked the corny little graphic thing you had before![/quote]I have freddy, but only because the host for it was a site I think I''ve just been banned on.[:D][/quote] Shame! [:(]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]I should add that I want to see them relegated whilst Howling is there, if he went, I''d see them in a different light probably.[/quote]I think your obsession is bordering on unhealthy.[/quote]He has never forgiven them for selling us Jamie Cureton! [8o|]

[quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="freddyf105"]Wiz have you changed your avatar? [:O] I liked the corny little graphic thing you had before![/quote]I have freddy, but only because the host for it was a site I think I''ve just been banned on.[:D][/quote] Shame! [:(][/quote]Does anyone know how I can get it hosted, if I migrate it from carrowroad.net it fizzels out here.

The thing is Wizard, you had the chance for a healthy grown-up discussion, and you ran away when it got a bit difficult for you. I''ve not got a problem with anyone who wants to take the pish if they can also engage in some reasoned debate. That''s something you are incapable of - and that''s why you''ve been banned.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I should add that I want to see them relegated whilst Howling is there, if he went, I''d see them in a different light probably.[/quote]Get over it! We were in the wrong over the Lambo appointment and have been duly punished.How would we feel if Cowling pinched Lambo from us? We wouldnt let it go- especially not you! Cowling has apologised so let it be.

[quote user="wessex_exile"]The thing is Wizard, you had the chance for a healthy grown-up discussion, and you ran away when it got a bit difficult for you. I''ve not got a problem with anyone who wants to take the pish if they can also engage in some reasoned debate. That''s something you are incapable of - and that''s why you''ve been banned.[/quote]I don''t spend my life on t''net, or run away, ever, as users on here will attest.

The thread you refer to I told to interfer with my sister, so I ended my interest in your ''grown up'' talks there and for good.

So, and with great respect, kindly do one!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="First Wizard"]I should add that I want to see them relegated whilst Howling is there, if he went, I''d see them in a different light probably.[/quote]

Get over it! We were in the wrong over the Lambo appointment and have been duly punished.

How would we feel if Cowling pinched Lambo from us? We wouldnt let it go- especially not you! Cowling has apologised so let it be.
[/quote]A lecture from you CT? thats rich my friend.[:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CT "][quote user="First Wizard"]I should add that I want to see them relegated whilst Howling is there, if he went, I''d see them in a different light probably.[/quote]Get over it! We were in the wrong over the Lambo appointment and have been duly punished.How would we feel if Cowling pinched Lambo from us? We wouldnt let it go- especially not you! Cowling has apologised so let it be. [/quote]A lecture from you CT? thats rich my friend.[:S][/quote]I''m sick and tired of people (not just you mate) moaning about Robbie Cowling as if we''ve done nothing wrong in this whole mess!!I''m not lecturing  you, more venting my frustrations that we cant let this go. They are in league 1- we are in the championship. Ergo- they have nothing to do with us [:)]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CT "][quote user="First Wizard"]I should add that I want to see them relegated whilst Howling is there, if he went, I''d see them in a different light probably.[/quote]

Get over it! We were in the wrong over the Lambo appointment and have been duly punished.

How would we feel if Cowling pinched Lambo from us? We wouldnt let it go- especially not you! Cowling has apologised so let it be.
[/quote]A lecture from you CT? thats rich my friend.[:S][/quote]

I''m sick and tired of people (not just you mate) moaning about Robbie Cowling as if we''ve done nothing wrong in this whole mess!!

I''m not lecturing  you, more venting my frustrations that we cant let this go. They are in league 1- we are in the championship. Ergo- they have nothing to do with us [:)]
[/quote]In essence, I agree with you mate, but Mr C has caused a huge rift between both set of fans.

Still, World Cup soon, that''ll take our minds off him.

Can you two actually see the irony of moaning about people carrying this on, by doing just that yourselves?[:)]

Oh dear Wiz, are you sure about that timeline, do I have to post the entire thread on here to demonstrate that the one somewhat childish comment from a.n.other was actually before you even joined the discussion? You managed to cope admirably thereafter for a day or so, just stumbled and fell by the wayside when the subject matter got a little difficult for you.

We can carry it on here if you want?

(do one? how old are you FFS?)

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Oh dear Wiz, are you sure about that timeline, do I have to post the entire thread on here to demonstrate that the one somewhat childish comment from a.n.other was actually before you even joined the discussion? You managed to cope admirably thereafter for a day or so, just stumbled and fell by the wayside when the subject matter got a little difficult for you.

We can carry it on here if you want?

(do one? how old are you FFS?)[/quote]Wiz is well known for running off/changing his mind/backing down/saying "it was all a joke"/playing the disability card/combination of the previous options when the going gets tough, and I wouldn''t want you to think all City fans are like him.  Sorry if he''s been brainfarting all over your forum.  He''s something of an embarrassment, to be honest.

I''ve no problem with Colchester or their fans and wish them well for next season. The one thing that should unite us is our shared dislike of ipshit and if we should disagree on anything it is who hates them more.

[quote user="mozzer"]I''ve no problem with Colchester or their fans and wish them well for next season. The one thing that should unite us is our shared dislike of ipshit and if we should disagree on anything it is who hates them more.[/quote]absolutely, loved the chantsWe hate IpswichWe hate IpswichWe hate Ipswich-more-than-youWe hate Ipswich...more.. than...you

one of the lads i work with plays in the same 5 a side team as cowling (ive posted this before but it keeps getting removed?!?!)

apparently he was talking to cowling over the weekend and was telling him about me moaning about him, so hes invited me to play footy on thursday!!!! hahaha, me thinks he wants to kick lumps bigger then col utds pitch divets out of me!

Whilst I accept that Mr Cowling is a hot headed idiot , who appears to have a huge vendetta against NCFC , I do feel that the reporting of his email exchange is a bit over the top. The guy has probably received hundreds of abusive mails from NCFC fans over the past year , he chose to reply to one ina similar tone to which it was sent ( okay his choice of language was wrong ) and the receiver goes running toa newspaper with , look what the nasty man did !!!!

PErhaps we should finally be above this spat , and let Mr cowling continue his starnge comments and diatribe , without us replying , commenting or acknowledging him in any way

We are NCFC , we are above anything like this and going forward we should just be above it

I think it''s fair game, gov. If he wants to act childish and cry repeatedly for a points deduction against us for something like the pinching of Lambert, then he can''t complain when something relatively minor like this is blown out of all proportion.

It could be a remake of ''Escape to Victory'' and Cowling could pretend to be Bobby Moore.....(or Michael Caine)....

I find it funny when the club, plus others preach about e-mail confidentiality, and Mad Cows contents gets spunked all over the media.

He himself is the one that is constanly saying he wants things made public, then the moment he has F***** himself he starts moaning about it.

City have said a line has been drawn, so we will no longer see the club making comments on the matter. It is expected that some of our fans including myself will be airing views for a short while yet, but eventually that will stop. Cowling I feel will never let it drop. We will continue to see childish remarks from him every now and then. I will expect this to happen until he is six feet under.

I think we should start a non-verbal campaign, We should get as many people as possible to send Cowling a childs dummy in the post, then he can spit them when ever he likes.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well Archant got permission from everybody concerned to print the email and the article... don''t see how that''s "funny".[/quote]Very funny, I think, permission or no permission.  It''s like kids in the playground & squabbles on a message board all very silly.  That''s just my opinion.

Oh goodo yet another Colchester United/RobbieCowling thread.If there is anybody out there who has not started one yet please pull your ruddy fingers out.

Hey Sports Desk Pete how about starting 2 new sub forums....1 for Colchester and 1 for Robbie Cowling.

Poor old Camuldonum must be tearing his hair out that he cannot join in.

Yet you still post on said threads.

It annoys me when some people on here moan about certain threads,

If you do not agree with a thread on here then do not post onto it, SIMPLE