Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Cowling - He's still not happy

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Pretty much sums up my impression of him to be honest MC, and don''t worry, I don''t.[/quote]And you should be aware wessex that Mr C and I have a long chequred history of mutal hatred of each other on here.

I find him a purile, two faced spotty oik, but I''m slightly biased, as he is too.

Oh, and your side''s relegated to League 2 btw, you just don''t know it yet.............think HEX, it messed you up this year, but the best is yet to come....................

Agree with you there, York - no doubt this thread will be pulled but is this not a forum for people to discuss whatever they want regarding NCFC? If people have already discussed it elsewhere or don''t like a thread, perhaps they could just ignore it rather than moaning about it? After all, if others feel the same it will soon disappear off into the ether.

[quote user="gary "]Whilst I accept that Mr Cowling is a hot headed idiot , who appears to have a huge vendetta against NCFC , I do feel that the reporting of his email exchange is a bit over the top. The guy has probably received hundreds of abusive mails from NCFC fans over the past year , he chose to reply to one ina similar tone to which it was sent ( okay his choice of language was wrong ) and the receiver goes running toa newspaper with , look what the nasty man did !!!! PErhaps we should finally be above this spat , and let Mr cowling continue his starnge comments and diatribe , without us replying , commenting or acknowledging him in any way We are NCFC , we are above anything like this and going forward we should just be above it[/quote]He deserves everything he gets...the man is a complete DICK!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

Wiz is well known for running off/changing his mind/backing down/saying "it was all a joke"/playing the disability card/combination of the previous options when the going gets tough, and I wouldn''t want you to think all City fans are like him.  Sorry if he''s been brainfarting all over your forum.  He''s something of an embarrassment, to be honest.

[/quote]

Lets examine your claiims shall we Chops?

1.Running off....when?

2. Changing his mind..........how long ago?

3. Backing down? (if I''m wrong I always apologise, unlike you)

4. All a joke.........Guilty as charged guv.

5. Disability card............This was not worthy of even you, its relevant information to some questions I''m asked on here.

Now, expect no replies from me.

[quote user="yorkcanary"]

Yet you still post on said threads.

It annoys me when some people on here moan about certain threads,

If you do not agree with a thread on here then do not post onto it, SIMPLE

[/quote]

The thread title gives no indication of the subject so there was silly me looking for a thread that did not mention Colchester or Cowling hence my utter dismay and disappointment.

...you didn''t have to reply to it though, did you, TIL?

The point is that some people can''t camp out on these boards as much as others, so occasionally threads will come along which have already been discussed - perhaps more than once (and did someone not post that all the threads from the weekend had been removed?!). No one is holding a gun to anyone''s head to make them reply to them.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="yorkcanary"]

Yet you still post on said threads.

It annoys me when some people on here moan about certain threads,

If you do not agree with a thread on here then do not post onto it, SIMPLE

[/quote]

The thread title gives no indication of the subject so there was silly me looking for a thread that did not mention Colchester or Cowling hence my utter dismay and disappointment.

[/quote]Considering most threads digress into something completely different.  Give it a couple of hours and check back.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]...you didn''t have to reply to it though, did you, TIL?

The point is that some people can''t camp out on these boards as much as others, so occasionally threads will come along which have already been discussed - perhaps more than once (and did someone not post that all the threads from the weekend had been removed?!). No one is holding a gun to anyone''s head to make them reply to them.[/quote]So this point couldn''t have been made in the thread three below this one that is already discussing the very same subject?The umpteen threads were combined into that one.Most people''s tits are utterly bored off with the whole subject anyway without even more threads on it.Its time to move on.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]

Most people''s tits are utterly bored off with the whole subject ...Its time to move on.

[/quote]

100% correct - a classic example of a Daily Mail style hysteria about nothing.

Quite so...but my point does remain: most of the comments on this thread appear to be moaning about it, but it would have already disappeared had they left it alone!

It is indeed time to move on...

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Quite so...but my point does remain: most of the comments on this thread appear to be moaning about it, but it would have already disappeared had they left it alone!

It is indeed time to move on...[/quote]Make sure you have the last word lol.[Y]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]...you didn''t have to reply to it though, did you, TIL? The point is that some people can''t camp out on these boards as much as others, so occasionally threads will come along which have already been discussed - perhaps more than once (and did someone not post that all the threads from the weekend had been removed?!). No one is holding a gun to anyone''s head to make them reply to them.[/quote]

So what is your take on this then Branston because if as you say all threads were removed at the weekend this forum front page is littered with tripe about Cowling and Col U and if i want to express my dismay and displeasure i will thanks very much.I am not having a pop at you but at the posters who cannot be asked to read properly and thoroughly threads before they start yet another on the same subject.Take a look at the forum front page and they must run close to double figures.

---What amused me about our outraged fans''s[:@] comments about Cowling''s reply

was his oh so inncocent[A]:

"I thought it was a pretty poor show and I was shocked.”

Shades of Captain Renault in Casablanca as he goes to pick up his

winnings:

"I am shocked — shocked— to find that gambling

is going on in here!"

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]---What amused me about our outraged fans''s[:@] comments about Cowling''s reply

winnings:

"I am shocked — shocked— to find that gambling

is going on in here!"
[/quote]

Hmm. Try again...

What amused me about our outraged fans''s[:@] comments about Cowling''s

winnings:"I am shocked - shocked - to find that gambling is going on here!"

There''s a lot been said by both sets of fans, me more than most, but banter aside, I wish them no harm, they only defend their club like we would, scum however...............

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Pretty much sums up my impression of him to be honest MC, and don''t worry, I don''t.[/quote]And you should be aware wessex that Mr C and I have a long chequred history of mutal hatred of each other on here.

I find him a purile, two faced spotty oik, but I''m slightly biased, as he is too.

Oh, and your side''s relegated to League 2 btw, you just don''t know it yet.............think HEX, it messed you up this year, but the best is yet to come....................

[/quote]Not sure I would describe it as a "chequred history of mutal hatred of each other".

So as not to start another thread on the subject.....Report about it on Anglia news, didn''t make Cowling look good tbh.Good to see Tilly commenting on it all.[Y]