Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Cowling - He's still not happy

Uh-oh, the Col Who fans have launched a counter offensive and now Paul Lambert is second!

What a t wat!

He done well out of the hearing. £425 grand is a lot of money for a club that often get crowds under 4000!

Asking for a points deduction is ridiculous cause if it happened then a can of worms would be opened up and loads of clubs would end up getting deductions. Its a fact of life that bigger clubs will pillage from the smaller clubs regarding players and managers. If Lambert gets us into the Premiership and keeps us there, he''ll be the hottest property here, in Scotland and possibly Germany as well. The guys ambitious, so he''d go to a bigger club!

Apart from the repercussions a points deduction would cause, why should

(S)cowling worry about us next season - we''ll be in a different League to ColWHO!

(S)cowling is a wee bit obsessed with gettign at us, but its done and dusted now with the fairest outcome!

If you want to punch quicker while at work or away from the computer you could use this program: http://download.cnet.com/Ghost-Mouse/3000-2084_4-10863731.htmlA little tricky to get right, but make sure you set the speed to full. when you get the hang of it.

I just gave Mr Cowling another 250 hits for good measure[:D]What I can''t figure out is whether Cowling genuinely believes he has a case here or is he just acting like a complete cock sponge a bit more attention?Also gave Jedward and Ronaldo a few nice back hands for obvious reasons [:)]

I just gave him a few for good luck. Over 430000 now well done!

Davo

Agreed on this Purple. Nudist colony aside I think you make valid points. I''m still not convinced that the intention of the "each party can appeal" actually means Howling could appeal the sentence , as I''m sure it would apply only to a decision for and against. He has won the case so hard to see what he can appeal against?

I''ll go back to punching him in the face (which I found very therapeutic by the way)

Consider this:

You areon the disciplinery panel considering the evidence.

Norwich tell you they tried to negotiate with Cowling but were unable to do so.

You pass your decision. Then, the individual NCFC told you they couldn''t do business with questions your judgement as an independent arbiter and tries to tell you how to do your job. He appeals which is effectively telling you that you were wrong, as NCFC were previously wrong.

In a quiet moment it is likely your mind will wonder whether NCFC really did try to work with Cowling but there is no compromise with this individual.

Any Club cannot have a player or manager who really wants to be somewhere else. it simply does not work. Once Lambert decided he wanted to go that was it. In the past some Chairmen have dug their heels in over such issues but have effectively cut off their nose to spite their face. Cowling should have realised this and settled the issue.

With Cowling it seems it has to be all his way or no way at all. For anyone sitting in judgement there is a requirement to listen to and consider both sides. Cowling may be entitled to appeal but he is upsetting the arbiters. Can anyone imagine being employed by this man....no wonder he can''t keep a manager.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, I see I have made it onto the leaderboard.

[:)]
[/quote]

Yopu must stop beating yourself up about it!!

[quote user="Dogger "]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, I see I have made it onto the leaderboard.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Hahaha!!! I cried a little but I''m ok now.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahaha!!! I cried a little but I''m ok now.

[/quote]

Hope you aint so violent at the footy morty? ;)

[quote user="Barclaybred"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, I see I have made it onto the leaderboard.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Hahaha!!! I cried a little but I''m ok now.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Me? No lol.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclaybred"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahaha!!! I cried a little but I''m ok now.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me? No lol.

[/quote]

I should think Cowling will be Mortified by now[:D]