Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Cowling - He's still not happy

lets see if we can get to 100,000 before 9pm.. that would be a hell of an acheivement! Pete, Speak to the chaps on the ground floor to see if they can run a story if we do!

As funny as it is, id rather not give Cowling the satisfaction that we are concerned by him. Id rather let him carry on whinging away, desperate to keep his tin-pot club relevant.

Can''t stand this violence I am ashamed of you all.

Gave him a few myself while I was checking what you naughty lot were at!![;)]

I think another thread is in order because the other one is being taken over by punching cowling in the face...a worthy cause indeed... but my question may be lost in the scrum.

Howling has now said he wants to appeal against the decision not to dock us points, but can he actually do that? The breach of the rule 20 is the "criminal" aspect of the case, the compensation being the "civil" . Can a person appeal against a decision that does not affect them? My guess is that they can''t?

Put another way, and this is the best analogy I can think of, can a victim of a crime appeal against the fine or sentence of the courts against a defendant, when they have been found guilty? I don''t know the answer, just curious. There are some clever people on here that might know the answer! Purple you are a learned chap...any ideas?

he''ll be complaining in 30 years time about it.. telling Nurse about nasty norwich whilst she changes his incontipad and polishes the zimmer frame.

Not got much idea about the exact workings of it all but if the FDC have taken this long to reach their decision I can''t see them being particularly receptive to the idea of an appeal. It does sound like we acted in a very underhand manner and to be honest £160k for Lambert, Karsa and Culverhouse was an absolutely dirisory offer but we have been punished accordingly so I doubt Cowling will get much joy.

GPB, I''m flattered that you think so (the learned chap bit), but today it''s a choice for me

between trying to answer your question or cycling down to the seaside

for a picnic[<:o)] and I''m afraid the picnic won out...Perhaps someone else

will provide an answer in the meantime![:D]

I just walked to Morrissons (didn''t see any potential signings unfortunately) and its not very far.Came back and there was 30,000 on the total lol.Good work people.[:)]

My knowledge of the matter is that "IF" Norwich were found not guilty, then Cowling has the right to appeal the decision.

However as Norwich have been found guilty then Norwich are now the party that has the right to appeal. and not Cowling.

In all of this, Cowling wanted us to be found guilty, in that respect he has suceeded. Cowling however is not the judge and has no authority to decide penanalties imposed. If he feels that he wants to have this authority then matbe he should get rid of the club and apply for a job on the football league panel, which after he has shown his true colours, will never happen.

Paul Lambert still has some 30,000 more total punches than Clowning. That won''t do.

I know what this is , Cowling is terrified of us getting promoted to the prem next season and he is trying to do everything in his power to derail this possibility.With the current management set up there is every chance of a play off place.In my opinion , championship promotion is there for the taking.Many posters on here point out about the step up in class,that is correct but there are many ex prem  players floating around  in this division who just don''t fancy it.Big teams like Boro,Leeds,Forest,Leicester etc not to mention the Scum ...well i am shaking in my boots!

According to the attached link, either team has the right to appeal.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/league1/news/20100601/lambert-compensation-announced_2248206_2063048

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]lets see if we can get to 100,000 before 9pm.. that would be a hell of an acheivement! Pete, Speak to the chaps on the ground floor to see if they can run a story if we do!
[/quote]

We''re about to hit that figure now jas !!!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Not sure if this has been posted: http://www.cu-fc.com/page/News/0,,10424~2063154,00.html

"Having read the statement on the Norwich web site, it is my opinion that Norwich City are currently abusing the confidentiality of the findings to maintain a version of events that is far removed from the true events. However, rather than give you my version, about which Norwich City would undoubtedly make similar claims, I invite Alan Bowkett to join me in requesting from the FDC a full public disclosure of the their findings.

" That way both sets of fans can read an impartial version of the true events and decide for themselves who has or hasn''t acted in the appropriate manner."

[/quote]This just confirms the COCK that he is!!!

They have a better manager now anyway...NO opps he left lmfao[:D]