Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Cowling - He's still not happy

Some guy has linked this from the 606 site on the BBC.

[url=http://www.punchinthefacebook.com/punch/compochester/robbie-cowling]punch Cowling[/url]

May make some people feel better...

Robbie cow-dung

believes the Football League have missed an opportunity to make an example of Norwich City.

The Canaries have been fined £200,000 for breaking league rules in luring manager Paul Lambert from Colchester United, last August.

However, £125,000 of that fine is suspended for two years.

Colchester will be paid £425,000 in compensation by Norwich, after the Canaries were found guilty of a serious breach of league regulation 20.

The U’s originally asked Norwich for £400,000 to release Lambert from his contract.

Colchester chairman Cowling feels Norwich should have been deducted points for their luring of Lambert, along with coaches Ian Culverhouse and Gary Karsa, last August.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Need to get 52452 to go top. It''ll be hard work.[/quote]

I think we may have crashed their site such is the demand to hit the guy [:^)]

I hope that Sports Desk Pete has waded in with a few choice uppercuts, and hopefully forwarded the link onto someone at the club.I like the thought of McNally sat at his desk leathering the bejasus out of this!

this will cheer robbie cowling up...[img]http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/fun/desktop/Wallpapers/2009_2010/LambertTrophy800.jpg[/img]there you go Robbie... all better now...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

How childish

(Not really, I got him over the 40,000 mark)

[/quote]good man!lets push for the 50,000 people!

Lets see if we can make it into a massive campaign accross the internet! im sure Look east will be interested if it gets big enough!