Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Well done Angel[Y] What a tremendous set of picks!!! Nobody would ever guess you were nervous, it''s a real professional job and everyone can see the trouble you have taken in the name of our great club. This looks really good to me and I believe only cruel misfortune can prevent you from joining the Free Bet Line of Fame.

I will get these to Billy in the morning. I should be halfway to Exeter by the time I do but I will get a message on here to let you pickers know what we can win and then post the finer details after I get home tomorrow night. We have a 12:45 start with Chelsea and hopefully we will still have an interest on Sunday lunchtime so we can all get behind Man U [:S][;)]

Good luck to us all and I look forward to meeting old friends and new next Friday[Y]

im going to go for BRENTFORD v brighton home win this week.sorry its a bit late.i had to have a long hard think about it

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Good Luck CA - picks look good.[/quote]

Of course her picks look good. what else would you expect?

Oh PICKS!!

Good luck CA.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I love this thread, its a togetherness thread where we all unite in one cause.

Great picks CA! Oh, and BUMP.....what''s going on this morning, this is a sticky yet it''s nearly dropped off the page?!

Hi pups,

As Nutty Nigel is on his way to the match today, he has asked me to post this;

The free bet is safely on with Billy.We have Chelsea 1/5,Rangers 2/9,Anderlect 1/3, Rosenburg 1/2, Man U 2/9, Millwall 8/11 which will pay £51.92.The same bet with laddies only pays £36.67. Billy is THE MAN!

Great picks CA! and great odds too Billy!

Will be looking out for all the results this weekend! [;)] [Y]

Hopefully todays results will give me a reason to cheer Man Utd tomorrow! [:@]

And then have a few [B][B][B][<:o)]

Great price by Billy, I got burnt a bit on what I''ve got this weekend! Top man!Good luck CA, although looking at those 6, I don''t think you''ll be needing it! Bring it on!

Looks like Chelsea could be about to spoil our party before its even begun!  Typical, just because I picked them it looks like they''re going to fail to win!  If anyone has any teams they don''t want to win games, just let me know - I''ll choose them as my nap, which invariably means they lose!

Bad luck CA. Chelsea nearly blew it for us, but Milwall did the job properly. Great effort though, I don''t think any of us would have argued with  those picks.

Oh well Chelsea, Rangers, Anderlect, Rosenburg all won but Millwall let me down and Man U still have to play so guess it could be a 5/6 for me. I''m going to beat myself up tonight because I couldn''t decide between Luton to win at home, Millwall to win at home or my hubby''s choice which was Leeds to win away, next time I''ll listen to him [:)]

Never realised before as I''ve never done it what the pickers go through, but don''t you feel a big responsibilty to get it right then it dominates your whole day worrying that you won''t get it right.

I know Nutty hates it if you say sorry for letting people down so I wont,  I did my best and enjoyed the experience and thats the important bit.

That was unlucky CA. I''m pretty sure man u will win tomorrow to make another frustratingly close 5/6. And I know exactly what you mean about the whole responsibility thing. It''s funny that it really gets into your mind and you can''t get it out. Millwall not only let you down, they let me down as well, missed out on a £100 just... Gah. Well hopefully we''lll have better luck next week!

Yes that''s right Angel, you have nothing to be sorry for. Nobody ever lets anyone down on the free bet, we all do our best for eachother and the club which is all that can be asked of anyone. Yours was a magnificent effort, like last week with Muddy we were so close and it can only be a matter of time now before we get the next win.

I was thinking about the free bet on the way home yesterday. What an army of PUPs we have now!!!! Ray would have been so proud and I know I am. We have over 60 selecting each week now. We have a lot of fun together but we shouldn''t lose sight of what we are achieving. Tom Adeyemi has a bright future in the game. The big clubs will soon be sitting up and taking notice of him. The free bet has contributed to his developement and will continue to make a difference to our beloved clubs future.

I''m glad you enjoyed your week in charge Angel, that''s what it''s all about.

Don''t forget you are all welcome on Friday evening at the presentation. Email me or PM me if you need details and I hope there''s a good turn out for Billy and Leeds who both deserve it.

I''ll be back with the stats later but in the mean time , because I inadvertently left it off the opening post, I leave you with Ray’s signature which is now amended to…

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah yes Norfolkchance1 £608 for the Academy,so far.