Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Press conference 11.30am

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Or maybe the signings are early to allow more time for pre-season training as a team?[/quote]

How dare you suggest such a thing [:O]

[/quote]

I''m sorry about that, is it 100 lines or 200 lines of ''I shall not make stupid suggestions on the pink un'' ???[:D]

[/quote]

" I shall not make any suggestions that may give the impression that the management team MIGHT have a plan"

50 will be enough !!

[/quote]

Blimey 50, that''s lenient lol

[/quote]

I need to leave you time to post reasonable comments on here !!![:D]

I also think it might be two players, thought we tied up the one everyones on about yesterday. or the day before cannie remmember really. Only ten minutes to go then we will find out!!!

Taken From The EDP Online Today ...................

The Canaries have already recruited 6ft 4in midfielder Owain Tudur Jones this week and look favourites to make 6ft 2in central defender Michael Nelson their third summer signing today.

It is believed Nelson has chosen Norwich ahead of the Championship newcomers because he wants to play in front of what could still be some of the Football League''s biggest home crowds.

City have also been linked to Derby''s Liam Dickinson. :)

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]To repeat an earlier question, though, is the Press conference being streamed at all?[/quote]we''re league one now. i doubt it very much

it really doesnt cost much to stream a video, all you need is the internet a video camera and wires to plug the camera into the computer, i dont think depending on what league were in they can''t do that, they could stream it to the main site.

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="bluemike"]Has the new signing only got one arm and one eye ??
[/quote]

is he your mum then?
[/quote]

Sweet reply BC. BlueMike fuck off you sad cunt. What kind of sad bastard would spend his time on another teams fans forum? man get a life, or even a job (if it''s possible with your 1 GCSE pass and 12 fingers)

[quote user="First Wizard"]Cam reckons it might be two players.[/quote]OTJ and Nelson?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Even if he has only got one arm and one eye he''ll still do a better job of defending against attacks than Semmy. [Y][/quote]Bashing a City player! BOOOO!!!! Flash out!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"]It''s Nelson. On official site.[/quote]

Well I can''t see it on there...yet.

[/quote]

It is Wiz, under the headline Nelson set to sign.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"]It''s Nelson. On official site.[/quote]

Well I can''t see it on there...yet.

[/quote]Me neither - is there another official site?

[quote user="First Wizard"]Cam reckons it might be two players.[/quote]What has happened to Cam - I never did hear the end of that.I rather miss his imput. Send me a pm if you know more Wiz - I wouldnt mind getting in touch with him.

Cam thought it could be 2 players so maybe there will be a further announcement later.  Also indicated that there may be more news re city over the weekend

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Even if he has only got one arm and one eye he''ll still do a better job of defending against attacks than Semmy. [Y][/quote]Bashing a City player! BOOOO!!!! Flash out!!![/quote]A defender from Hartlepool. BOARD OUT! GUNN OUT! BOO!

I have to agree with Gunny''s comment that it''s encouraging he chose us over other clubs, including a local move to a Championship club.