Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Fotheringham on his way according to Sky Sports

With drivel like this it''s not hard to see why so many of us do not take Sky terribly seriously. Has the guy who penned this ever been to Norfolk,still less seen Fozzy in action?

No,thought not.......

The idea of Preston,a team who could still make the Play offs taking the Foz ,is bizarre. Mind you they''ve taken plenty of our dross before.

Two factual errors:

1) He''s not an ace.

2) He''s not leaving because we are doomed to Division One, it''s because he''s crap and can''t get a game.

Contributed to our downfall. Lost confidence after a number of shocking appearances, although he was amazing on his debut.

The gutting thing is he leaves for nothing particularly after ALL THAT FUSS when he signed.

Can he fill his so called potential somewhere else?

Thanks a bunch Fozzy, money down the drain!!  

Should never have been more than a backup squad player for us.

[quote user="GJP"]Should never have been more than a backup squad player for us.[/quote]I think he used to get everyones back up! [:|]

[quote user="GJP"]

Should never have been more than a backup squad player for us.

[/quote]Most of players we have should never have been more than backup squad players. That is why we are languishing where we are, because too many of our players are not good enough and IF we go down the players we will be able to attract and afford will not even be as good as he is.

[quote user="Lakey"]According to the official website he''s already gone (along with Eagle)!
[/quote]

I won''t believe it until Cam says so.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[quote user="Lakey"]According to the official website he''s already gone (along with Eagle)![/quote]

I won''t believe it until Cam says so.

[/quote]Well - that was predictable...

[quote user="Camuldonum"]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11764_5255111,00.html[/quote]

I don''t think we need a Colchester fan  to tell us whats happening with our players Cam, why not concentrate on informing your fellow Colchester fans whats happening with your own players.

Do you not have an ounce of understanding how we''re feeling at the moment, just leave us alone to mourn together!!!!!!!!!!!