Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

who is off to ipswich?

I''ve applied along with 5 of the lads, if we get a ticket in the draw we''ll be there. I wonder if Ipswich has anything worth seeing. I''ve only ever seen the bit between the station and the ground through a luminous hue of police jackets.

[quote user="Chrisr"]I''ve applied along with 5 of the lads, if we get a ticket in the draw we''ll be there. I wonder if Ipswich has anything worth seeing. I''ve only ever seen the bit between the station and the ground through a luminous hue of police jackets.[/quote]theres a good pub or 2 if you like real ale, albeit a distance away from the ground. (the dove street inn, ipswich) and the "fat cat"aside from that its not that nice a place.

I applied in group 3 and there were a few problems with them getting the money yesturday, which was soon resolves. The women said I had got through and the tickets and reciept would be in the post. Apparently it should turn up before the weekend. [:)]

sod Rugby! derby day is where its at! Rolling around on the floor grabbing another mans Crotch, or supporting the lads in scum land? not a hard decision.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

sod Rugby! derby day is where its at! Rolling around on the floor grabbing another mans Crotch, or supporting the lads in scum land? not a hard decision.

jas :)

[/quote]im learning to coach though. so im on a course unfortunately. and last year we wooped some scummers from beccles so its not all bad!i will definitiely have radio naarfolk on listening intently,

Hmmm.... when CT made this point (about who has applied for scummer tickets) many people accused him of attention seeking. Now I have nothing against the OP but if people feel the need to criticise CT for attention seeking then when other posters make similar posts they need to do the same.

CT is not of one my favourite posters - just seems like he has been villified unfairly?

[quote user="city fan 234"]

Hmmm.... when CT made this point (about who has applied for scummer tickets) many people accused him of attention seeking. Now I have nothing against the OP but if people feel the need to criticise CT for attention seeking then when other posters make similar posts they need to do the same.

CT is not of one my favourite posters - just seems like he has been villified unfairly?

[/quote]id agree with you there,ive simply asked as there are quite a few posters on here who dont actually attend games and i wondered if the derby could perhaps drag them away from their radios and rocking chairs. it was rather harsh treatment of CT for asking of who is going.

[quote user="city fan 234"]FYI- my above post wasnt a dig at you ''m i a?'' More aimed at the other people who criticise CT whenever he posts[/quote]dont worry mate you said straight away it werent a dig and i knew it werent. i do agree with you over CT..he isnt AS bad as people say, no chris (canaries) theres a cock.

Depends if I get a ticket, am in Group 3 (season ticket holders) so its a lottery

[quote]Due to the large number of applications received only those supporters qualifying in groups one and two of the Away Ticket Priority Groups are guaranteed tickets so far, with a ballot being conducted for those supporters in group three. Unfortunately because of demand those supporters that qualify in groups four and five will be unsuccessful on this occasion.

The ballot will be undertaken and those successful supporters will have their tickets sent to them at the end of this week. Unsuccessful group three applicants will also be notified by post.

No tickets will be available for this game on general sale.[/quote]

I am in group 3 also so we''ll have to wait & see.

I hate going to Ipswich if we lose, the march back to the train is the longest walk of my life... But LOVE IT in a Kevin Keegan style if we go there & beat ''em!

I''ve just realised I''m in Wales for the week from the 18th... means I won''t be able to gloat at/hide from my Scummer mate until at least a week afterwards! Gutted.....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''ve just realised I''m in Wales for the week from the 18th... means I won''t be able to gloat at/hide from my Scummer mate until at least a week afterwards! Gutted.....
[/quote]

Should have been there for Swansea the week before! Why on earth are you in Wales? Not clambering up another hillock are you?

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''ve just realised I''m in Wales for the week from the 18th... means I won''t be able to gloat at/hide from my Scummer mate until at least a week afterwards! Gutted.....[/quote]

Should have been there for Swansea the week before! Why on earth are you in Wales? Not clambering up another hillock are you?

[/quote]Field Trip..... Sssshhhh...

[quote user="Chrisr"]I''ve applied along with 5 of the lads, if we get a ticket in the draw we''ll be there. I wonder if Ipswich has anything worth seeing. I''ve only ever seen the bit between the station and the ground through a luminous hue of police jackets.
[/quote]

There is a fine museum housed in a 16th Century house in Christchurch Park. Some paintings in there that many of the museums in the world would give their eye teeth to own. Wonderful ambiance too. Well worth a visit and I suspect some wonderful displays of Spring flowers in the Park.

Off to our Scum friends for lunch, they came to our house in December and choaked on their dinner, I will enjoy mine cos we won''t loose!!!