Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**Score Prediction - v's Wolves**

I''m going for a 4-0 win for Wolves, sorry for being negative, im not usually but i feel Wolves are out for revenge!!

I am hoping against hope we can sneak a win, nothing would make me happier, I am therefore going for a 1-0, a goal scored about 10 mins before the end. Go for it boys!

3-0 Wolves....although I recall a very similar thread a few months ago where I think almost everyone bar Wiz and a few others were proved wrong. [:P]

as usual at Moulineux we will get beat and heavily   5 -1  ( score first as well )

Probably have at least 1 sending off and they will get a couple of penalties and an og as well 

Never expect anything at Moulineux   

[quote user="gary "]

as usual at Moulineux we will get beat and heavily   5 -1  ( score first as well )

Probably have at least 1 sending off and they will get a couple of penalties and an og as well 

[/quote]

This looks about right for me - anything would be a bonus. Stayning up won''t be about these games but beating the Bristol City''s of the world. (Which we will).

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="gary "]

[/quote]

This looks about right for me - anything would be a bonus. Stayning up won''t be about these games but beating the Bristol City''s of the world. (Which we will).

[/quote]Sounds about right.[:(] I always write this game off as a non starter.I''d love to be proven wrong but doubt it.[:(]

1-1 draw, would be thrilled to bits with that...

Molineux ain''t exactly a happy hunting ground for us...so I fear the worst

Would love to see us get a point, but the best I can see if 3-1 to Wolves, unless the defence, with or without new players, sharpens up.

It''s going to be a tough game, but some new blood in the team and a bit more muscle up front may give us a lift - would be very happy with a point.

Would liek to think we could have sneaked a win - but it will be a 2-2 draw. That''ll do won''t it?

well. even being on the other side of the globe and away from Norfolk''s pessimism im still going to have to say its a home banker. galls me to say it since my old man is a wolves fan (no he''s not we8)......thats what my head says.my heart and empty betting accounts say that Gow will score a cheeky goal and we''ll nick it 1-0 or 2-1