Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Reading V Norwich - official match thread

Not disrespectful, sounds like 2-0 flatters Reading a bit. Hardly the pasting so many had predicted and (dare I say it) some might even have been hoping for.

But it all stems from us not bringing in strikers over the summer. A lack of cutting edge.

Oh well, we''ll win against Charlton.

As I said in a previous thread, when we let one in we tend to open the floodgates.

I honestly believe we have some good and committed players but we are clearly lacking a goal scorer and for some reason have a real ability this season to shoot ourselves in the foot and that has to be inexperience.

another "good Perfomance" please please please can we play like a pub team for the rest of the season and win???? B****ks to pretty football

jas :)

A good team plays sh*t and wins, a sh*t team plays well and loses.  How often this season have we lost without deserving it?!?

The only time we have kept a clean sheet away from home was at Barnsley - and even then Marshall had to save a penatly!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh well, never mind 2-0[/quote]

Have this to cheer you up a little,  WeAreYellows49:

Mark Fotheringham theme tune > [url]http://www.nonstick.com/wsounds/theme.au[/url]  [;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

another "good Perfomance" please please please can we play like a pub team for the rest of the season and win???? B****ks to pretty football

[/quote]

I don''t disagree with that.

In my opinion you have to do what it takes to get promoted out of this league. Results first, performances/style second.

[quote user="Clint"]A good team plays sh*t and wins, a sh*t team plays well and loses.  How often this season have we lost without deserving it?!?[/quote]

What?

We are getting everything we deserve. We are not that great!

[quote user="Pised as a Mattress"]

F**k off Fotheringham. You are a tw@t

[/quote]

I think I actually hate Fotheringham. I f##king despise him. Please do us a favour and f##k off.....

Neil Adams will be happy .. we played so well .. holding Reading for so long !

Glen Roeder will be happy .. we are robbed again !

Bring on Huddersfield !

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]Yeah have to agree Jas you only have to look at the last two years seeing Derby and Stoke go up

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Pised as a Mattress"]

[/quote]

I think I actually hate Fotheringham. I f##king despise him. Please do us a favour and f##k off.....

[/quote]

Fotheringham is probably the worst player to pull on the yellow shirt. Absolute sh*te.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Pised as a Mattress"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Are you the founder of his fan club :)

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh well, never mind 2-0[/quote]

Have this to cheer you up a little,  WeAreYellows49:

Mark Fotheringham theme tune > [url]http://www.nonstick.com/wsounds/theme.au[/url]  [;)]

[/quote]

lol works everytime, cheers for that [Y][:D]

what a useless bunch of C U Next Tuesday''S, were a complete joke. the only reasonweve been robbed two games in a row is cus di*ks like fotherings cant be bother, WAKE THE F *CK UP!!!!!!!

I was writing a lengthier post to be more articulate in my frustrations, however I am inherently lazy so will cut it short:Why did we start with NO STRIKERS ON THE PITCH!  How do we expect to score exactly????????I''m aware the midfield and defence appear to have played well, but as everyone  - apart from Mr Roeder - seems to notice, you won''t win anything playing a technically limited, but tenacious midfielder up front!  And at this rate, we''ll be lucky to avoid relegation.My personal opinion is:  Find a striker (ANY ONE WILL IN CURRENT SQUAD WILL DO) play his AS a striker instead of playing midfielders up front who have shinned a couple in...Meh - quite frustated tbh.

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

Neil Adams will be happy .. we played so well .. holding Reading for so long !

Glen Roeder will be happy .. we are robbed again !

Bring on Huddersfield !

[/quote]Sorry but do you really think they will be ''happy''?  I understand your being ironic but really why bother?

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]The only time we have kept a clean sheet away from home was at Barnsley - and even then Marshall had to save a penatly!
[/quote]

That''s probably because we take the game to the opposition. Trouble is, as we have said over and over we don''t get in front when we are on top. Today sounded much like other games. It''s too easy to blame team selection. Lupoli and Cureton were up front at Coventry, Hoolahan also played, we were on top for long periods and still lost 2-0. Just like today.

Have I got an answer? I wish!!! But I still say it must easier to turn around if we are playing well.

Such a shame that we were on top for 80 mins and played well but lost.

Luckily no-one beneath us picked up any points either so we haven''t drfited any further down although I appreciate that doesn''t cheer us.

Charlton and Forest at home have to be 6 points for us

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ricardo"]

If you see somebody struggling in the river please don''t chuck me a lifebelt.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats me folks.

LOL

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ricardo"]

If you see somebody struggling in the river please don''t chuck me a lifebelt.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats me folks.

LOL

[/quote]

lol I liked it when I saw it.

Also like this one