Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Reading V Norwich - official match thread

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="lynn canary"]

haha probabaly mate.

If we are losing around 70 minutes and we don''t make a sub then i think i really will begin to lose faith n roeders managerial decisions.

[/quote]

Would you consider a 0-0 as a good result today?

[/quote]

I would probably think of it as a good result if we have lots of chances and look the better team than reading dominate us all game and we somehow hold on. Reminds me of Wednesday night but without the decent result.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]Obviously holding out for the draw, good tactics from GR. Draw away and win at home [;)] .[/quote]

great tactics, has got us up to 20th place in the table, wow.

Got to score when you''re applying the pressure...Reading won''t play badly the whole game. Good to see that at this point we''re dominating the game though....

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]We will go 1 down ,then make a couple of subs and win 2.1 Cort and Lupoli to score ( yes i am hopefull )
[/quote]

lol i hope thats what happens but Roeder doesn''t seem to like bringing on strikers when we are losing or drawing lol. Let''s hope all go well

Come on you yellows !!!

Sounds like we''re on top, good chances for Rusty and Pattison.

CMON YOU YELLOWS

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Bertrand becoming a liability at times.....[/quote]

Agreed, I''m not sure why he''s still playing ahead of Drury.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Another one of GR''s favourites, so blatantly obvious he and Fozzy can do no wrong in GR''s eyes [:^)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I think it is because Bertrands loan ends in January and Roeder said that we will not be able to extend it so he proabably wants to see if he is worth putting in a decent loan offer.

I don''t see why we cant loan him, he isnt going to get in front of cole,bridge,ivanovic or alex.

Come on you yellows !!!

Does Roeder deserve any credit for the team selection that''s playing so well or are we all waiting to see if we concede to complain some more?

[quote user="Alex"]I''m thinking another yellow for Harper would be nice...[/quote]

Are you kidding? Have you seen our record against 10 men?

[quote user="Sing up the river end "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Possession 49% - 51%[/quote]

I bet there isn''t many sides that have gone there this season and had that much possesion,shame we have nothing to show for it
[/quote]

Yes but our possession is dropping, and that''s not really good, although I agree it''s good for NC.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Does Roeder deserve any credit for the team selection that''s playing so well or are we all waiting to see if we concede to complain some more?

[/quote]

I am sure he will get the credit he deserves if we win or draw.  Another loss, well need I say more lol

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]Our line-up today is genius. I bet other managers are looking on with envy at our man''s tactical nous.[/quote]

Do you have an agenda against the guy?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Plenty of posters have already complained about the team selection - don''t you read the forum?

Are you guys listening on Radio Norfolk? I''m listening on Radio Berkshire and although it still sounds like we have at least an equal amount of possession they seem to be a bit biased towards Reading so it''s hard to get a real idea of how we''re doing....ooh, he did just say that Norwich have had the better chances...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I am sure he will get the credit he deserves if we win or draw.  Another loss, well need I say more lol

[/quote]

I was asking about his team selection that is obviously playing well. The first pages of this thread weren''t waiting for the result to pass comment were they?

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Plenty of posters have already complained about the team selection - don''t you read the forum?
[/quote]

So given how things panned out in the first half does he get any credit for that selection?

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Alex"]I''m thinking another yellow for Harper would be nice...[/quote]

Are you kidding? Have you seen our record against 10 men?
[/quote]

Yes...We might sneak a draw!