Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Reading V Norwich - official match thread

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]Our line-up today is genius. I bet other managers are looking on with envy at our man''s tactical nous.[/quote]

Well, David Moyes must think it''s a good idea. He''s using the same approach at Manchester City, with Tim Cahill the only player moving into the striker spot when called for. We''ll see how they and Norwich fare before acting like we "are England managers." 

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]Our line-up today is genius. I bet other managers are looking on with envy at our man''s tactical nous.[/quote]

Well, David Moyes must think it''s a good idea. He''s using the same approach at Manchester City, with Tim Cahill the only player moving into the striker spot when called for. We''ll see how they and Norwich fare before acting like we "are England managers." 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]However, they have Andy Johnson!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]However, they have Andy Johnson![/quote]Erm, no they don''t... you might have missed his summer move to Fulham?

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

However, they have Andy Johnson!
[/quote]

No they don''t!

good good.

If we lose then hopefully at least so will the sum. It would take some of the pain away from another loss

Come on you yellows !!!

[quote user="lynn canary"]

good good.

If we lose then hopefully at least so will the sum. It would take some of the pain away from another loss

Come on you yellows !!!

[/quote]

although I understand where you''re coming from, we need to get our own house in order first.

We''ve had two clear cut chances that a striker might''ve put away.Unfortunately we don''t have a striker on the pitch. [:@]

[quote user="shyster"]We''ve had two clear cut chances that a striker might''ve put away.

Unfortunately we don''t have a striker on the pitch. [:@][/quote]

But we have Rusty lol [:O]

haha probabaly mate.

If we are losing around 70 minutes and we don''t make a sub then i think i really will begin to lose faith n roeders managerial decisions.

[quote user="lynn canary"]

haha probabaly mate.

If we are losing around 70 minutes and we don''t make a sub then i think i really will begin to lose faith n roeders managerial decisions.

[/quote]

Would you consider a 0-0 as a good result today?