Sign in to follow this  
CanaryOne

Stefanovic

[quote user="DonnysDoom"]Out for the season , at his age got to be doubts he will ever be back , another blow .[/quote]As one door closes another one opens - surely it will give GR the chance to play Lita in that position and totally destroy his confidence before we send him back?

So as centre backs we have:DocKennedy (returns in January, can we get him back?)Drury (! - assuming Bertrand doesn''t get injured)Omosuzi (! - assuming Otsemobor doesn''t get injured)Suddenly I feel the need to research directions to League One grounds, just in case.

This probably means more loans [IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/PowerRangerForum/Emoticons/facepalm1.gif[/IMG]Gutted about Stefanovic though. The first choice centre back for me, and I''m genuinely upset that he will miss the season. Hopefully he can manage one more decent season next year.

This probably means more loans [IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/PowerRangerForum/Emoticons/facepalm1.gif[/IMG]Gutted about Stefanovic though. The first choice centre back for me, and I''m genuinely upset that he will miss the season. Hopefully he can manage one more decent season next year.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Does insurance pay his wages, or is that just more money down the drain?[/quote]

Would have thought the insurance would kick in and the loan deal is finished.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Don''t think we can recall season-long loans.[/quote]Surely it depends on the terms? Like Lita can be re-called at any moment.

Someone posted on here Monday morning that Stefan was out for the season so guess he must be an insider, can''t find his post now though.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Does insurance pay his wages, or is that just more money down the drain?[/quote]

Would have thought the insurance would kick in and the loan deal is finished.

[/quote]

He''s not a loan player.

Sad news. When we sold Shax (24)  I wondered to myself if it was a good idea to replace a him with a 33-year-old regardless of his qualities...  I''m not too happy to be right about this, though. 

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Don''t think we can recall season-long loans.[/quote]Tottenham did...!Is TAH coming back then???Doc and Kennedy at centre back every game for the rest of the season would please me, but there''s still work to be done to make that happen.As far as a permenant squad goes of players to be around for 2 or 3 years goes, Marshall, Semmi, Doc, Kennedy on a perm, and Drury is a good 1st choice backline. Croft, Bell, Clingan and Rusty is a good midfeild, and err, err, err me up front?... anyway, what are we doing about the strikers? lita and Sibs permenantly for a combined million??? hopeful!

[quote user="wayne kerr"]at least the penalties against count will go down[/quote]silver lining, will do nothing to our RUSTY red card count tho!Devil [6]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Tottenham did...!Is TAH coming back then???[/quote]But aren''t we still paying his wages?As I said earlier - I don''t think we''ve put in a clause allowing us to recall them.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Don''t think we can recall season-long loans.
[/quote]

Tottenham did...!
Is TAH coming back then???
Doc and Kennedy at centre back every game for the rest of the season would please me, but there''s still work to be done to make that happen.

As far as a permenant squad goes of players to be around for 2 or 3 years goes, Marshall, Semmi, Doc, Kennedy on a perm, and Drury is a good 1st choice backline. Croft, Bell, Clingan and Rusty is a good midfeild, and err, err, err me up front?... anyway, what are we doing about the strikers? lita and Sibs permenantly for a combined million??? hopeful!
[/quote]

Very hopeful you mean! No way are Sibierski, Lita and Kennedy going to be permanent here.