Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Our naw'tiest player

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

Please explain what this post is about? They''re footballers, professionals, not aspiring back street thugs.

[/quote]

I assumed it was just a lighthearted thread about which of our players looked ''hardest''.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

We may have to send to ''merica in search of Kevin Keelan and his snappy right hook, methinks!

OTBC

[/quote]

Classic !

I was there the day he landed it !!

Absolutely no contest - step forward Mr Trevor Hockey for those old enough to remember !! Made Roy Keane look like a child minder.

Dont understand the thug sentiment, most footballers are handbags at dawn. But for me the past player that made me laugh with bad behaviour was Tim Sherwood, when he got done for fly tipping, what a pillock!

I''ve heard Archibald-Henville is a gangster, operating under the pretend alias of being a professional footballer. Running protection rackets for delia and betting syndicates until he can take full control of the turf at colney.

Mike Milligan, if his actions on the pitch count for anything! ;o)

[quote user="lincoln canary"]i never wanted to meet paul mcveigh down a dark alley. And im not on about fighting reasons[/quote]

Yeah, cos he''s bound to fancy you .....

as Harry Hill would say.. "there''s only 1 way to find out.... FIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!" Colney 10 am tommorow! lol

jas :)

[quote user="Tony Powells Redundant Tackle...."]I would say rusty , he looks like he is up for some most of the time , although Lita looks like he could do someone as well ![/quote]because they''re both black?[:P]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

as Harry Hill would say.. "there''s only 1 way to find out.... FIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!" Colney 10 am tommorow! lol

jas :)

[/quote]looks like your FIGHT bit is doing a mexican wave type thing jas - or is it my eyes???