Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

wheres 1st wizard ?

surely this is his time , his destiny, restless natives looking for leadership  i`ve had a quick look through the board and can`t find his opinions on sibierski? the turners? cullum ?  anything.. this could be his adolf hitler storming the chancellry  with his brownshirts moment so where the f--- is he ?

I post on Carrowroad.net which is one of his regular haunts on this here internet. Thought I''d let you folks know that he''s not very well at all. He was going to be spending time in hospital, but they''ve decided to give him a course of medication and time at home to see if it sorts his problem. I won''t go into details as it''s not my place to do so. Hopefully he''ll make a swift recovery.

did jamie lads penalty miss send him over the edge  ? just kidding.  wish him well  next time he logs on, although i`m sure if he can post on other websites  he manages to have a look on here, just hasn`t got the strength to  add his two penneth  at the moment.  get well soon wizard

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]I post on Carrowroad.net which is one of his regular haunts on this here internet. Thought I''d let you folks know that he''s not very well at all. He was going to be spending time in hospital, but they''ve decided to give him a course of medication and time at home to see if it sorts his problem. I won''t go into details as it''s not my place to do so. Hopefully he''ll make a swift recovery.
[/quote]

That''s really crap!

Get well soon Wiz, if you get to read this.  

Yeah, I would like to add my best wishes to you Wiz. I recall reading recently that you had a heart attack in the last couple of years. Hope you get well soon.

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]I post on Carrowroad.net which is one of his regular haunts on this here internet. Thought I''d let you folks know that he''s not very well at all. He was going to be spending time in hospital, but they''ve decided to give him a course of medication and time at home to see if it sorts his problem. I won''t go into details as it''s not my place to do so. Hopefully he''ll make a swift recovery.
[/quote]

It was that last lot of spells that did it.  Seriously if you see him about tell him to get well soon and rest up.

[quote user="CID"]Maybe he''s just going through a quiet spell [:)][/quote]haha, brilliant!All the best on a swift recovery Wiz!

Hope you are soon back and stirring the pot

By the way and just between us where did you hide the virgins? Just in case they need feeding that is[6]

Yes, all the best Wiz - one of the people to give this board some character.Perhaps we could have a whip round and send him a virgin? (Purely for spell purposes of course)

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Yes, all the best Wiz - one of the people to give this board some character.

Perhaps we could have a whip round and send him a virgin? (Purely for spell purposes of course)
[/quote]

Mrs Wiz says if you do she''ll come round and punch your lights out

Son of 1st Wiz has just posted this on Carrow Road. Thought I''d put it on here to update those of you who were wondering where he might be.Hi GuysFor those who don''t know, I''m First Wizard''s son. As

some of you may know already, ol Wiz has not been too well recently

which explains his uncharacteristic silence on this and other forums.

He has asked me just to drop by and say hello so you all know you''ve

not been forgotten and to explain his absence, as sadly, getting online

regularly just isn''t an option for him at the moment - although judging

by the phone chat we just had the opinions about current goings on at

Carrow Rd are as strong as ever!Hopefully, it won''t be too long before he back on form and enjoying the usual ''healthy discussion'' with you all.Anybody

with any comments, or anything I can do, feel free to post here or drop

me a line via the site. Cheers for your time, and rest assured, my dad

has taught me a few spells and as soon as I''ve mastered the wand, Curo

will remember where the goal is.......OTBC

Sounds like his son has as much blind faith in Cureton as Wiz does!

Get better soon, and, even hidden behind extreme arguments some of the points you make are valid, and you are a great addition to the MB. You are definitely missed, especially at times like this, even if it is just a chance to tell you that you are speaking rubbish!

Wiz and I frequently don''t agree on this (and another group) but I do believe he loves his football and so I wish him: Get well soon.