Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

NCFC WORST SIGNING?????

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

i know there are a few...lol...mine neil emblem...did he ever play a game????? lol

[/quote]i remember him going off in a 4-0 loss to millwallsummarised his contribution...

i know there are a few...lol...mine neil emblem...did he ever play a game????? lol

[/quote]

Not many.He made Louis Saha look like a picture of health!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]lmao

Not many.He made Louis Saha look like a picture of health!!!!

[/quote]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]oh please feel free to add NCFC,S best signing[/quote]for me it has to be hucks...never seen anything like him a CR

Brellier was trully shocking, half of it was the wave of optimism that came with him. Trully sulky and dreadful in every way!

[quote user="topcanary1971"]dean colney...i think thats how you spell it..[/quote]

I second Dean Colney.

Only ever scored one goal for Norwich and that after Nigel Spink (Aston Villa goalkeeper) spanked a kick that hit DC''s arse and it rebounded past him into the goal.

[:O][:P][:|]

Not seen anything like it in 30 years of following NCFC.

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]

[quote user="topcanary1971"]dean colney...i think thats how you spell it..[/quote]

I second Dean Colney.

Only ever scored one goal for Norwich and that after Nigel Spink (Aston Villa goalkeeper) spanked a kick that hit DC''s arse and it rebounded past him into the goal.

[:O][:P][:|]

Not seen anything like it in 30 years of following NCFC.

[/quote]

Hence my username.  Were you there TC?

Dean Coney ..without a doubt was completely the worst.- always looked completely lost and unsure of what to do..

Simon Tracey on loan from Sheffield United was pretty poor in ''95.. Thank goodness, he only played 3 games.

[/quote]

those two idiots we got from Leicester, one was Steve Walsh and the other one was the ex West Ham striker, scored for every team he played for except when he played for us, but my memory''s got to me and can''t recall his name. Anyone remember?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

those two idiots we got from Leicester, one was Steve Walsh and the other one was the ex West Ham striker, scored for every team he played for except when he played for us, but my memory''s got to me and can''t recall his name. Anyone remember?

[/quote]

I''ll have to agree with you on this, they were an abysmal couple of signings. Didn''t Cottee go on to manage Barnet next, got them relegated straight out of the league and left? Think that was him, anyway.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Tim Sherwood[/quote]

Tim Sherwood was agreat player but had a huge attitude problem. 

After he left us he won the Premier League with Blackburn so he can''t have been that bad

Best ever signing has to be Mark Robins. Great player till he got injured, and was never the same after that.From a monetary point of view, the worst would probably be either Paul Blades or Darren Beckford (thanks a lot Dave Stringer)

[quote user="Staplehurst Yella"]

Dean Coney ..without a doubt was completely the worst.- always looked completely lost and unsure of what to do..

Simon Tracey on loan from Sheffield United was pretty poor in ''95.. Thank goodness, he only played 3 games.

[/quote]

along with Andy Marshall it was enough