Sign in to follow this  
Canary Chris

JFH Training with us

Cant see why he would be training if we weren''t intending on signing him.Is he close to any of the coaching staff?   Cant think of a link between them.God help us all.

I jolly well hope we''re charging him for the pleasure of using our ''world class'' facilities down at coolknee that''s all I''m going to say.

Just a thought.........What if GR has invited him to train and work with the strikers that we currently have misfiring.   Im sure he could impart some wisdom onto them, and in return he gets to train with us to keep his fitness up should another club come in for him.Like I said, just a thought.   

His agent has said that he is not about to sign for us.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7568017.stm

[quote user="Duffman"]Just a thought.........

What if GR has invited him to train and work with the strikers that we currently have misfiring.   Im sure he could impart some wisdom onto them, and in return he gets to train with us to keep his fitness up should another club come in for him.

Like I said, just a thought.   
[/quote]

It would make sense, after all, I can''t think of any link with us & our training ground can''t be close to where he lives! If Roeder isn''t offering him a contract it is the only other viable reason.

Of course he''d say that, keeping options open etc etc

[quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

Is GR using the training to assess how good JFH is now? Or assessing him as a part time player and part-time striker coach?

BBC site say s Hasselbainks agent has confirmed Jimmy is training with us, but is only trying to keep his fitness up and will not be signing...

...do we believe this?

Nope! Out of all the places in the country that he could have done this ''training'', why pick Colney? I appreciate we may have nice facilities over there, but it just seems a little ''suspect'' to me?[:^)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Nope! Out of all the places in the country that he could have done this ''training'', why pick Colney? I appreciate we may have nice facilities over there, but it just seems a little ''suspect'' to me?[:^)][/quote]''Nice facilities''? World Class is what they are.

[quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

I''m not in love, so don''t forget it.It''s just your training ground I''m going toAnd just because I call you up,Don''t get me wrong, don''t think you''ve got it made.I''m not in love, no no, it''s because...

I like to see you, but then again,Canaries do not mean that much to me.So if I call you, don''t make a fuss -Don''t tell your friends about the two of us.I''m not in love, no no, it''s because...

I keep your cookbook upon the wall.It hides a nasty stain called Dennis WiseSo don''t you ask me to give it back.I know you know it doesn''t mean that much to me.I''m not in love, no no, it''s because...

Ooh, you''ll wait a long time for me.Ooh, you''ll wait a long time.I''m not in love, I''m not in love...

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Nope! Out of all the places in the country that he could have done this ''training'', why pick Colney? I appreciate we may have nice facilities over there, but it just seems a little ''suspect'' to me?[:^)]
[/quote]

''Nice facilities''? World Class is what they are.

[/quote]

im not sure they are.... the big boys will eclipse our facilities easily.... they are good facilities though....

jas :)

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

I''m not in love, so don''t forget it.
It''s just your training ground I''m going to
And just because I call you up,
Don''t get me wrong, don''t think you''ve got it made.
I''m not in love, no no, it''s because...

I like to see you, but then again,
Canaries do not mean that much to me.
So if I call you, don''t make a fuss -
Don''t tell your friends about the two of us.

I keep your cookbook upon the wall.
It hides a nasty stain called Dennis Wise
So don''t you ask me to give it back.
I know you know it doesn''t mean that much to me.

Ooh, you''ll wait a long time for me.
Ooh, you''ll wait a long time.
I''m not in love, I''m not in love...

[/quote]

Post of the day!

From seeing Colney first hand, I''d say it highlights just how bad other clubs must be rather that how good Colney is. It''s certainly not poor, but it''s hardly superb facilities.

Good Lord, I was making a little joke over the continuous ''world class'' superlatives we have heard down the years when talking about Colney.  Forgot saying something with a cheeky smile or laugh has been banned on here as of late.   [:(]

JFH is actually scouting the training facilities for Ajax. They''re going to model their new ones on Colney. Even going as far as replicating the A47.

Where''s Lappinitup with his hilarious "we''re doomed I tell ye", when it looks like we actually might be!

I agree - there is no way he would just be "training" with us to keep fit. We are obviously having a look at him or he is having a look at us with a view to possibly signing. If he just wanted to train to stay fit he could do so anywhere and i''m not aware of there being any particular links between him and our senior coaching staff that would mean they would just be doing him a favour!

Just came up on sky sports.

''hasslebank is training with norwich, but dont think he will sign.''

has there been connection between roeder and hasslebank before ? because it seems a bit strange he would just train with us and not sign if there was no connection ?