Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

I am up to date .

I have now taken on board all that has happened when I was away for the first two weeks in July , I have read all your input and I will try to be kind with my views .I do think that quite a lot of you went overboard , which is quite understandable when 20 million is mention on buying new players , I am sure I would have been the same if I didn''t know better .

I did ask for certain posters word of honour when they asked me to enlighten them on the current situation at the board and club level , all I asked from them was to keep the information to themselves and not reveal my source , unfortunately certain posters for whatever reason were unable to do this as the e-mail seems to have been passed around to other posters carte blanch .

In the future the information i will share will only be with honourable and genuine posters that can keep their word, those being Nutty Nigel , Yankee, Evil, Lappinitup,Gentleman Jim , Cam. I wont name the posters that betrayed my trust . Well thinking about it yes I will , how snug and smug  do you feel  Dan,Steve,David,and Chaz? From now on I will be far more discerning.

I was disappointed with certain posters that were asking the likes of Smudger and Wiz for forgiveness ,   for goodness sakes whatever is wrong with you ? apologizing for being a Norwich City supporter . Believe me they are laughing their heads off at you, thats how they get their "Jollies" ,Dear oh dear I do despair of my fellow City supporters at times , Did you think that arrdee tells lies? that is one thing I will never do and I don''t make things up I always tell the truth , that doesn''t seem enough for some of you fans . for gods sake let me get on the Free Bet thread out of this Cullum rubbish .  heartbroken ...arrdee 

[quote user="arrdee"]

I have now taken on board all that has happened when I was away for the first two weeks in July , I have read all your input and I will try to be kind with my views .I do think that quite a lot of you went overboard , which is quite understandable when 20 million is mention on buying new players , I am sure I would have been the same if I didn''t know better .

I did ask for certain posters word of honour when they asked me to enlighten them on the current situation at the board and club level , all I asked from them was to keep the information to themselves and not reveal my source , unfortunately certain posters for whatever reason were unable to do this as the e-mail seems to have been passed around to other posters carte blanch .

In the future the information i will share will only be with honourable and genuine posters that can keep their word, those being Nutty Nigel , Yankee, Evil, Lappinitup,Gentleman Jim , Cam. I wont name the posters that betrayed my trust . Well thinking about it yes I will , how snug and smug  do you feel  Dan,Steve,David,and Chaz? From now on I will be far more discerning.

I was disappointed with certain posters that were asking the likes of Smudger and Wiz for forgiveness ,   for goodness sakes whatever is wrong with you ? apologizing for being a Norwich City supporter . Believe me they are laughing their heads off at you, thats how they get their "Jollies" ,Dear oh dear I do despair of my fellow City supporters at times , Did you think that arrdee tells lies? that is one thing I will never do and I don''t make things up I always tell the truth , that doesn''t seem enough for some of you fans . for gods sake let me get on the Free Bet thread out of this Cullum rubbish .  heartbroken ...arrdee 

[/quote][:(]

Oh dear, nothing worse than betraying someone''s trust.  Personally I wouldn''t, but that''s just me and the fact my parents did a good job raising me to have morals and standards when it comes to trust etc.

If someone told me something in confidence, and asked me to keep it quiet, then I would do so.

But it would be a funny ole world if we were all the same.

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"]Dan,Steve,David,and Chaz.......

Send us the mail...... you left me out
[/quote]

I don''t think you have a hope Atalanta ,you seem to have been left out ,  you seem to be sucking off the hind teat. [:D] arrdee.

So sad that you feel you have to say that Arrdee (I am sure you thought long and hard before posting). Some people should indeed take a long hard look at themselves tonight.

Chaz N'' Dave could never keep their gobs shut [:#]

Cos, you won''t stop talking,
Why don''t you give it a rest?
You got more rabbit than sainsburys
Its time you got it off your chest

rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit................

[quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Mmmmm....glad I missed out on that!  I might talk crap arrdee...but at least it''s crap I make up myself!   [:)]

Arrdee, after some of the stuff I read on here I have tried to keep away for a while because I''ve found it sad. A lot of people seem to have thrown their toys out of the pram because Santa didn''t bring them what they wanted. I''m sorry that people have let you down, especially because it confirms those who have a cynical view of human nature.I''ve been away for a few days at the Latitude festival and I''m going away again soon so will miss the start of the season. Here''s hoping some sense of reality has returned on and off the pitch by the time I come back.

I am slightly bemused that people are trying to now claim some lunatic fringe lost all sense of reality, rather than someone with money to invest in the club being turned away for erasons we are not privy to and against everything we were told previously.Bring in a couple of signings and suddenly it all seems ok again.  No wonder Governments are able to do what they please - there are to many mugs around.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Arrdee, after some of the stuff I read on here I have tried to keep away for a while because I''ve found it sad. A lot of people seem to have thrown their toys out of the pram because Santa didn''t bring them what they wanted. I''m sorry that people have let you down, especially because it confirms those who have a cynical view of human nature.I''ve been away for a few days at the Latitude festival and I''m going away again soon so will miss the start of the season. Here''s hoping some sense of reality has returned on and off the pitch by the time I come back.[/quote]

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]that''s no teat that far back[/quote]

You oriental fool you wouldn''t know yours are all sideways .[;)]...arrdee.

Thanks "Fellas" , 49, and the rest of you lovely old boys but I do feel I have had enough of the Pink un message board . Thats me done . cheers ...Ray.

[quote user="arrdee"]Thanks "Fellas" , 49, and the rest of you lovely old boys but I do feel I have had enough of the Pink un message board . Thats me done . cheers ...Ray.[/quote]

Nooooooooooooo you can''t go, the place won''t be the same without ya [:(][U]

Stay Arrdee! you''re the one poster who consistently makes me laugh for all the right reasons rather than laughing because they are moronic.!

[quote user="arrdee"]Thanks "Fellas" , 49, and the rest of you lovely old boys but I do feel I have had enough of the Pink un message board . Thats me done . cheers ...Ray.[/quote]

Come on you lovely old boy, the academy need the cash, and we''d miss your banter.

If you do go arrdee just remember - we''ll always have Chesterfield [:)]

[quote user="Polar"]Stay Arrdee! you''re the one poster who consistently makes me laugh for all the right reasons rather than laughing because they are moronic.!
[/quote]

Agreed...

Not forgetting the fantastic work with the Free Bet, of course - possibly the only place on this forum where petty sniping and childish insults don''t exist.

I''ve not been on here long and never had the chance to talk to Ardee over here, but even I have read and heard enough to safely say PLEASE DON''T GO ARDEE!

what on earth is going on?how have you been let down?it''s like joining a soap opera 8 minutes before the end - i don''t understand?i feel sad. but i don''t know why?

What''s more ridiculous is that "Good News Gordon" had more posts begging him to stay than ardee....

(mind you nobody''s telling ardee to *** [:D]* off)

Oh my goodness Arrdee whatever has gone on here. Your free bet baby will be back soon and as you know that is the one part of this board where sanity is rekindled(well to a certain extent)and the grown ups hang out and have a bet and a chat. It''s what keeps most of us on here.

Hiya Ray,

Its sad when people let you down but thats life, but remember that there are loads of people who love your posts and humour and why should we all be deprived of the pleasure you give us, because of a few idiots.

Besides if you aren''t back posting soon I''ll stage a one lady protest at the sausage shop [:D]

CA

Ray, I''m not a free bet forecaster but I along with many other newer members have appreciated your welcome and your cyber smile.

Nil Carborundum.