Sign in to follow this  
chris

bandwagon norwich fans

where were u in 1995 1996 when we were getting crowds of 14000 and the ground emptying at halftime. probably not old enough u start coming in ur droves when we had 2 good seasons under worthy say no more .

[quote user="chris"]where were u in 1995 1996 when we were getting crowds of 14000 and the ground emptying at halftime. probably not old enough u start coming in ur droves when we had 2 good seasons under worthy say no more .[/quote]

[|-)]

You''ve opened up  whole can of worms here young Chrissy

what the hell are you talking about you nonce? most of us were at Carrow Road when you were still crapping your nappy

yer and i remember birmingham at home 3-3 about 1997 not sure though i was only about 8 and there was about 10000 there that night (tuesday) and was probably one of the best games i have ever seen they were 2-0 up we pulled it back 2-2 then went ahead and ndlovu (sp) scored a great back heel for them to make it 3-3. Where was everybody that night hey?

[quote user="chris"]where were u in 1995 1996 when we were getting crowds of 14000 and the ground emptying at halftime. probably not old enough u start coming in ur droves when we had 2 good seasons under worthy say no more .[/quote]

Say no more.                      PLEASE

Where were you in 85-86 when I was traveling to god knows what hovel to watch a midweek game come rain,snow, and ice wit about 30 other traveling city fans.

See your argument doesn''t work does it.  Stop posting you childish drivel.[:(]

God Chris for gods sake give it a rest.  [:@]

And for what it''s worth I have been supporting NCFC for over 20 years and my better half for over 40 years.

You watched your first game in 1985.....did you then decide to live at Carrow Road and not go to school? Your English is just appalling for someone who is of that age, and your arguments have the same structure as someone who would be of around 6 years old. If you are really that old, go and get a life.

didnt realise this english lesson anyone opinions my freind nice to see ur easily pleased like the board at ncfc

You say where were people in 95/96 and then you say they probably weren''t old enough.  Surely you''ve answered your own question  ?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Where were you in 85-86 when I was traveling to god knows what hovel to watch a midweek game come rain,snow, and ice wit about 30 other traveling city fans.

[/quote]

If memory serves - and it was my first as a season ticket holder - 85-86 was quite a good year...

For a second there I thought you were serious.

[quote user="chris"]where were u in 1995 1996 when we were getting

crowds of 14000 and the ground emptying at halftime. probably not old

enough u start coming in ur droves when we had 2 good seasons under

worthy say no more .[/quote]

just because you weren''t there in 1995 or whatever doesn''t make any less of a fan!!!I was going to games, even if it was against my will, when around 1994/1995 - but to be honest I genuinely wasn''t intserested in football until I was about 13!I was really lucky that my dad was a massive fan - I live in Chesterfield (and my dad lives in Sheffield) and I managed to go to every game (including pre season tours and friendlies) from the 2003/2004 season to half way through last season - and i still went to a fair few games at the end of last season! I was lucky though - I''m sure there are people who love the club just as much as me who haven''t been to games!it really doesn''t make you any less of a fan!Chris, you really need to get off your high horse! Many people couldn''t get to games (and still cant) for whatever reason and some of us, like myself, where too young to appreciate the club in those days! I was 5 and completely uninterested in football back then!So what''s the point in attacking fellow fans!?shouldn''t we be all glad that we support the same team!?OTBC!!

chesterfeild canary i understand and respect ur comments and u havent attacked me as such like the rest on here the club have let us down and i have taken it out on fellow canarys.sorry

iam very sorry if i have offended u all its how it i feel about the club but should not attacked u. but i stick by my threads  but i will try to be positive sorry once again.

[quote user="chris"]didnt realise this english lesson anyone opinions my freind nice to see ur easily pleased like the board at ncfc[/quote]

The owner of that computer may return soon Chris. When they do you''re in for a right telling off, no tea and off to bed early.

[quote user="chris"]iam very sorry if i have offended u all its how it i feel about the club but should not attacked u. but i stick by my threads  but i will try to be positive sorry once again.[/quote]

Why not just apologise in the origional thred? [:|]

[quote user="''Ackney Canary"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

If memory serves - and it was my first as a season ticket holder - 85-86 was quite a good year...

85-86 was a promotion winning year if memory serves me right. Somebody feel free to check in case I''ve got the wrong year, 84-85 I believe was not so good(may have got these mixed up). Don''t forget we beat Sunderland in the league cup final in 85,and who can forget Ken Brown, what a nice guy he was.

[quote user="chris"]where were u in 1995 1996 when we were getting crowds of 14000 and the ground emptying at halftime. probably not old enough u start coming in ur droves when we had 2 good seasons under worthy say no more .[/quote]And your point is?

Chris, I think you are completely right here. Let''s ban anyone who hasn''t been to every game since 1985. That should help the club no end shouldn''t it?Tw*t