Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

carrow road.

Decent beer in the Lower Barclay bar instead of that generic cooking lager we all have to put up with, absolute filth.

Bring back those tasty cornish pasties, throw out the coors light and reduce the prices. Oh, and replace the deaf bloke on the pa.

Yup bring back the pasties, decent beer, smoking area for smokers, standing in the lower Barclay, more toilets, knock down that hideous hotel and make it compulsary for all stands to clap and sing lol, ok the last is wishful thinking, I can but dream [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Yup bring back the pasties, decent beer, smoking area for smokers, standing in the lower Barclay, more toilets, knock down that hideous hotel and make it compulsary for all stands to clap and sing lol, ok the last is wishful thinking, I can but dream [:D][/quote]Last ones difficult as I''m led to believe you have to take a vow of silence to sit in the River end.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Yup bring back the pasties, decent beer, smoking area for smokers, standing in the lower Barclay, more toilets, knock down that hideous hotel and make it compulsary for all stands to clap and sing lol, ok the last is wishful thinking, I can but dream [:D][/quote]

Last ones difficult as I''m led to believe you have to take a vow of silence to sit in the River end.

[/quote]

lol dammit, well it was worth a try [;)]

knock down the hotel and build an infill, plus put another tier on the city stand to create an ''all-in'' feel, oh and stop playing stupid music when we score, just let the fns make the noise

Deaf bloke on the PA? Are you sure?  New Order, Kasabian, Feeder - all singalong footie anthem bands. I think he has got it spot on.

Would be nice to have a proper scoreboard with replays, classic goals etc, etc.

Decent pre match entertainment

Someone outgoing and lively with a microphone to walk round and get the crowd going before the game

Get rid of the ''''On the Ball City'''' song which two people start off on the pitch on the pitch before the game

Change the music when they run out and the goal music

[quote]

[quote]Shoot the smokers, (dirty druggie addicts) and resell their season tickets to decent supporters.[/quote]

Do you drink tea or coffee?

[/quote]Coffee and tea doesn''t1 make you stink2 make you so addicted, you have to stand outside in the pissing with rain to get a fix3 drinking caffeine doesn''t encroach on other peopleSmokers are just the same as crack heads.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Change the music when they run out

[/quote]

Seconded, its awful! The goal music probably needs a revamp too... although not as much as the other one!

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote]

[quote]Shoot the smokers, (dirty druggie addicts) and resell their season tickets to decent supporters.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Coffee and tea doesn''t

1 make you stink
2 make you so addicted, you have to stand outside in the pissing with rain to get a fix
3 drinking caffeine doesn''t encroach on other people

Smokers are just the same as crack heads.
[/quote]

Shut up you moron!

Back on topic I would extend our capacity to 35,000 and get rid of that ridiculas hotel!

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]look out a lame brain smoker
[/quote]

saw i few of them outside asda

no goal music, no half time entertainment to stop us looking stupid shoud we ever get back in the prem

Tear down the hotel.

Build a video score board..

A statue of Delia with arm raised triumphantly and bottle of Sherry in the other hand outside the River end

jas :)

If it didn''t further reduce the money available for the manager, expand the stadium further - but not at the expense of players.

And get rid of the OTBC at the start like CA says, we''re not bloody children I dread to think what other teams think!  We don''t/shouldn''t need someone to start it.

[quote]Shoot the smokers, (dirty druggie addicts) and resell their season tickets to decent supporters.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Coffee and tea doesn''t

1 make you stink
2 make you so addicted, you have to stand outside in the pissing with rain to get a fix
3 drinking caffeine doesn''t encroach on other people

Smokers are just the same as crack heads.
[/quote]

lol you either don''t know what you are on about, or you are the worst of them all.............an ex smoker.

Without smokers taxes would be higher for everyone, so quit whining like a prepubescent girl [;)]

I''d like to see football played there again. Aahhhhh. Some of you younger fans won''t remember it but it was marvellous. There used to be passing and tackling and dribbling... and goals, oh lots of goals. It was a fine sight. I miss it so much.

[quote]Shoot the smokers, (dirty druggie addicts) and resell their season tickets to decent supporters.[/quote]

[/quote]Coffee and tea doesn''t1 make you stink2 make you so addicted, you have to stand outside in the pissing with rain to get a fix3 drinking caffeine doesn''t encroach on other peopleSmokers are just the same as crack heads. [/quote]except poorer...and well, coffee isnt brlliant, tea is very english, so its fine (chortle chortle chortle)aside from that, blow up the hotel, decent food and beer, and a standing area in the barclay.

[quote user="The Bucketman"][quote user="cityangel"]

Change the music when they run out

[/quote]

Seconded, its awful! The goal music probably needs a revamp too... although not as much as the other one!

[/quote]

I notice that they are using the same goal music in the Euro''s at the moment. The entrance music is The White Stripes and "seven nation army" which is pretty cool though.

[quote][quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote]

[/quote]Coffee and tea doesn''t1 make you stink2 make you so addicted, you have to stand outside in the pissing with rain to get a fix3 drinking caffeine doesn''t encroach on other peopleSmokers are just the same as crack heads. [/quote]

lol you either don''t know what you are on about, or you are the worst of them all.............an ex smoker.

Without smokers taxes would be higher for everyone, so quit whining like a prepubescent girl [;)]

[/quote]You''re right, I don''t know what I''m talking about, smokers must be upright pillars of the community propping up the the economy of Britain.  They each deserve an honour for killing themselves for this Septred Isle.  Three cheers for fags hip hip....

The run out music would be great if I were deaf, it needs changing, along with the goal music. Keep OTBC, it''s a NCFC song, been around for eons and should never be stopped regardless of who starts it off, people pay for that as a Birthday / Anniversary present.  [:)]