Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

carrow road.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Can''t see what care is it about terracing to those who don''t even go to Carrow Road.
[/quote]

Don''t suppose it would matter much to you as no doubt you sit in a nice soft seat next to her royal highness. Do you want me to correct your mistake Walph?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Can''t see what care is it about terracing to those who don''t even go to Carrow Road.
[/quote]

Don''t suppose it would matter much to you as no doubt you sit in a nice soft seat next to her royal highness. Do you want me to correct your mistake Walph?

[/quote]

..but at least he goes Arthur. Not eating chips on the market.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

..but at least he goes Arthur. Not eating chips on the market.

[/quote]

Do you know he goes? Wazzock, i''ll wager a nice little sum that i''ve been to Carrow road more than the pair of you put together. I went to half the home games last season and will be going to most this season as i''ve renewed my season ticket. The reason being my grandchildren will be moving away next week and i wont be seeing them as much which ,on top of listening to people praise the chef and wanting to be sick hearing them do so, was the major factor in me selling my ticket to family friends last time.

PS- Why don''t you come up with a decnt user name? I''m sick of you rip off copy cats, i can''t keep up with it all.

[quote user="Terry Fied"]Pull down the stadium and build slums would be a good start. Could always leave a corner for Delia to run a soup kitchen.[/quote]

More fans than you, every week, and at least our stadium is not in the local red light area, you poor little bitter blue...

i go to football to WATCH my team - I shout encouragement and moan when necessary - I have no urge to sing continuously or act aggressively - that is why I avoid teh Barclay totally