Sign in to follow this  
Beatle

You Read It Here First!!!!!!

Just heard from a reliable source that......

Hucks may be offered a game by game contract for next season!!!!!!

And was that your aunt who told you that then? Cheers for your input!!!!!!!!!

And west london canary, where abouts in west london are you? Im at uni there!

[quote user="Philipo87"]

And was that your aunt who told you that then? Cheers for your input!!!!!!!!!

And west london canary, where abouts in west london are you? Im at uni there!

[/quote]

I''m at uni in west london aswell! not the mighty BRU is it?

haha! whats all this ''west london'' talk about, why would you wanna go to ''the mighty bru'' ;)

[quote user="Beatle"]

[/quote]

For the Mile Cross veteran''s reserve team.......apparently.

[quote user="Philipo87"]

HAHAHA

Its better than Canterbury!!!!!!

And if its so rubbish how come you came here then!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

?

sorry mate you must have me confused with someone else, I live in norwich and not canterbury (?!), and if its anywhere near QPR then i dont really want a visit to ''brunel'' thanks

[quote user="Beatle"]

[/quote]

Really wish this was true but somehow -

[quote user="Beatle"]

We''ll see fellas, just watch the EDP in the next few days.

[/quote]

sorry, what language are u talking? it appears to be Boll**ks!

jas :)

So whe is this going to appear in the EDP........feeling stupid yet?

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="Beatle"]

[/quote]

Perhaps Hux should take a week by week contract in America, when GR gets sacked 6 weeks into the new season, Hux can come back and entertain us for two more years and still retire as Norwich''s best current player

this may sound mad...but I heard the same thing from someone who works close to the club.......

[quote user="Scottlarock"]......not saying I think it''s true particularly - but there are also coaching vacancies as well to keep Hucks amused.
[/quote]

......or even ''kerching!'' vacancies, for Huckerby....[8-|]

I don''t think Hucks would acccept a pay as you play contract to be honest. He said even if he was offered a new contract it would still have to be right for him & his family.

Cannot see this being true in any way shape or form , why go through all the fuss of letting him go just to offer him a pay as you play contract a week or so later .Were we to offer such a contract now it would be seen as desperation on Roeders behalf because he cannot land his targets.We released the best player in our squad im afraid, and now we have to live with it.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Perhaps Hux should take a week by week contract in America, when GR gets sacked 6 weeks into the new season, Hux can come back and entertain us for two more years and still retire as Norwich''s best current player
[/quote]

American Footie Leagues do not allow week by week contracts.

I hate to say this but is he the best player in our squad anymore?WHOA! Before you go any further chill - this isn''t a dig. By that I mean - there was a time when he could walk into this team running on half steam and still out perform them all. The problem with Huckerby is that last season he was not 100% of the player he has been, in some games being completely off the pace or simply played out of it. In the past Huckerby couldn''t be played out of a game, nothing could stop him - not even in the premiership season.Last season we only saw glimpses of that. Sure he had an injury, but that merely highlights another factor - how serious was that injury? He had an injection at the time - does that mean its better or is it something he will carry with him now. Basically will his career be like it was last season - niggling injury every now and then followed by some games were he does ok but no more.Finaly some of this is down to his own choices. It was his choice to only sign a one year contract extension as he wanted to decide when to quit and not play on and look silly when he didn''t have what it took anymore. If he had signed say for two years he would be safe! Or at least would have been less likely to have been moved on.Don''t get me wrong - I think he is still a great player on his day but I wonder how frequently those days will come now. And when you want a squad full of competition paying premiership wages to a bench warmer is wasting money no matter how you look at it. If he was good enough to play like he has done every weekend then fine but I think this way at least we got to see him go out with good memories and not next season or the season after where he maybe doesn''t play that often and isn''t able to work his magic so much.And on the bright side - if he goes to the states you can watch him on the highlights on Five US and take holidays out there to see him play!

Well Beatle, where is the sorry for misleading all of you and actually my source knows nothing?

Very quiet from you now

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="Beatle"]

We''ll see fellas, just watch the EDP in the next few days.

[/quote]

[quote user="chicken"]I hate to say this but is he the best player in our squad anymore?WHOA! Before you go any further chill - this isn''t a dig. By that I mean - there was a time when he could walk into this team running on half steam and still out perform them all. The problem with Huckerby is that last season he was not 100% of the player he has been, in some games being completely off the pace or simply played out of it. In the past Huckerby couldn''t be played out of a game, nothing could stop him - not even in the premiership season.Last season we only saw glimpses of that. Sure he had an injury, but that merely highlights another factor - how serious was that injury? He had an injection at the time - does that mean its better or is it something he will carry with him now. Basically will his career be like it was last season - niggling injury every now and then followed by some games were he does ok but no more.Finaly some of this is down to his own choices. It was his choice to only sign a one year contract extension as he wanted to decide when to quit and not play on and look silly when he didn''t have what it took anymore. If he had signed say for two years he would be safe! Or at least would have been less likely to have been moved on.Don''t get me wrong - I think he is still a great player on his day but I wonder how frequently those days will come now. And when you want a squad full of competition paying premiership wages to a bench warmer is wasting money no matter how you look at it. If he was good enough to play like he has done every weekend then fine but I think this way at least we got to see him go out with good memories and not next season or the season after where he maybe doesn''t play that often and isn''t able to work his magic so much.And on the bright side - if he goes to the states you can watch him on the highlights on Five US and take holidays out there to see him play! [/quote]I hate to say this...........but hes not in our squad anymore.  (more''s the pity)

[quote user="chicken"]I hate to say this but is he the best player in our squad anymore?

WHOA! Before you go any further chill - this isn''t a dig. By that I mean - there was a time when he could walk into this team running on half steam and still out perform them all. The problem with Huckerby is that last season he was not 100% of the player he has been, in some games being completely off the pace or simply played out of it. In the past Huckerby couldn''t be played out of a game, nothing could stop him - not even in the premiership season.

Last season we only saw glimpses of that. Sure he had an injury, but that merely highlights another factor - how serious was that injury? He had an injection at the time - does that mean its better or is it something he will carry with him now. Basically will his career be like it was last season - niggling injury every now and then followed by some games were he does ok but no more.

Finaly some of this is down to his own choices. It was his choice to only sign a one year contract extension as he wanted to decide when to quit and not play on and look silly when he didn''t have what it took anymore. If he had signed say for two years he would be safe! Or at least would have been less likely to have been moved on.

Don''t get me wrong - I think he is still a great player on his day but I wonder how frequently those days will come now. And when you want a squad full of competition paying premiership wages to a bench warmer is wasting money no matter how you look at it. If he was good enough to play like he has done every weekend then fine but I think this way at least we got to see him go out with good memories and not next season or the season after where he maybe doesn''t play that often and isn''t able to work his magic so much.

And on the bright side - if he goes to the states you can watch him on the highlights on Five US and take holidays out there to see him play!
[/quote]

Who is the best player in our squad then? Probably Marshall I guess.

I think we all know this is a load of tripe, because if it were true he would have been offered this contract before the Yenks stepped in and he would still be here now