Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Norwich City Kitty.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Cityangel of course us men get there in the end.I am a bit surprised that now our season has finished you are reading the message board on a saturday afternoon.I would have thought the close season would be a good opportunity for you to catch up on household chores.[/quote]

Blimey that could be miscontrued as being sexist Mr TIL, treading on thin ice there I feel [;)]

[/quote]

Its all right WAY. I think you will find City Angel is well used to Mr Tilson and his ways. I fully expect her to respond in kind. [:)]

[/quote]

How could anyone get used to Mr Tilly and his ways Kathy? [:D]

As for his comment about catching up with household chores that made me laugh as I''m as undomesticated as they come. [:)]

Back to the Kitty topic

Do we have a launch date yet?

Are you intending to have a meeting with interested parties Mr Kitty so we can ask any questions we have?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Cityangel of course us men get there in the end.I am a bit surprised that now our season has finished you are reading the message board on a saturday afternoon.I would have thought the close season would be a good opportunity for you to catch up on household chores.[/quote]

Now John you lovely old boy , I am sure you are indeed the sweetest Turkish delight ever but you are sounding like my wife Ruth all the time , she tells me the same , I help her all I can , when she hoovers the carpet  in the lounge I put my feet up on the sofa in order to be out of the way and when she washes the tiles on the kitchen floor I don''t get off the sofa in the lounge in order not to walk across the kitchen floor and wet my feet ,when after washing her car I even offer to turn the tap on and off when she washes mine but she wont have that, she say''s "I am not capable of that" , I..am..not..much.. good.. at ..that..of..sort..of..thing .  I don''t really know how much more I can do to catch up on my household chores .In fact in all of my 38 yrs of marriage I have never washed up once and that''s the truth and you know if arrdee says that''s the "truth" you know it is .I have often offered but I..am..not..much..good..at..that..sort..of..thing . I once nearly  put the plates in the dishwasher for her,I put one plate on top of each other so they were ready to go in,  now that''s what you call catching up on household chores Tilly you lovely old boy ... arrdee.

The trouble with housework is it''s so repetitive......You do it..... and six months later it''s got to be done again !   [:S]

[quote user="Mister Positive"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Iain,i have spoken to an associate director of NCFC and they had to think long and hard before Paul RUDD registered on their radar so being a member of the "inner sanctum" is rather a grand title and your remark about your legal representative is somewhat smug as solicitors deal in specific areas such as crime,civil litigation,company law etc.I have no idea of your mans expertise but i have spoken this morning to a solicitor friend and for what it is worth he agrees with my views.For goodness sake are you going to take note of recent posts about having a beer or not ? [/quote]

Hi John

I am in Norwich from 10.30am on Monday for meetings, so I couldn''t give you an exact time to meet, but if you e-mail me your mobile, I will meet up after I am  finished if you want.   Iain

[/quote]

Hi Iain

you have my mobile and home number as requested but as at 1715 hrs the silence is deafening ! John

Iain,

Did you take up Mr Tilly''s offer of a pint and a chat and have you been in touch with the other Norwich City organisations now?

Also do you have a launch date yet?

CA

Hi city angel, we have arranged a meeting with Mr Tilson and Kathy for Monday.

I noticed that this subject has now attracted over 10,000 viewings which indicates there is interest in this idea.

The Kitty site has changed again and has a new look i hope you like it, there is more work being carried out this week on the directory.

I read a thread about people thinking we are a small club, we have a chance now to show them the opposite.

regards Steve

Thats good news Steve and thanks for letting us know. Hope the meeting goes well and that perhaps you can all work together now for the good of our club.

Meant to say that I''ve had a look at the website and its much improved including the colour and layout on the home page.

Q: Whats the difference between a Football fan and a football supporter?

A: One watches from afar whilst the other contributes to the clubs finances.

or....

A: One has sense and the other has more money than sense

[quote user="2nd Wizard"]Q: Whats the difference between a Football fan and a football supporter?

or....

A: One has sense and the other has more money than sense
[/quote]

Blimey its taken you 4 years to do 40 posts and then you have to copy someone else''s name.

[quote user="astrodyne"]That''s why he''s only a second wizard - no imagination, not funny and an extremely slow typist......[/quote]Anyone would think you know me... but you don''t.  Bloody good job as well

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="2nd Wizard"]Q: Whats the difference between a Football fan and a football supporter?

or....

A: One has sense and the other has more money than sense[/quote]

Blimey its taken you 4 years to do 40 posts and then you have to copy someone else''s name.

[/quote]If you bother to take the time to read another thread the reason will become clear,  I can''t remember the exact one,  and I can''t be arsed to look for it.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Cityangel of course us men get there in the end.I am a bit surprised that now our season has finished you are reading the message board on a saturday afternoon.I would have thought the close season would be a good opportunity for you to catch up on household chores.[/quote]What a nincompoop you are Mr Tilson.  [8-)]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Cityangel of course us men get there in the end.I am a bit surprised that now our season has finished you are reading the message board on a saturday afternoon.I would have thought the close season would be a good opportunity for you to catch up on household chores.[/quote]

What a nincompoop you are Mr Tilson.  [8-)]
[/quote]

And some fell on stony ground.

[quote]What a pathetic post?

You insult a long running poster and draw reference to another thread that is obviously important to you if you have named yourself as a result. Yet you can''t remember which one it is.

Presumably you can remember your name and the team you support?[/quote]Yet another over reaction which proves why I have just lurked for over 4 years.  (personnally I think sumliminally alot of you are brain wahed into bashing anyone with Wizard in their name). Listen up anyway if you are able. I shall say it ne more time If you miss it.... tough.I said I changed to to 2nd Wizard cos IMHO,  1st Wizard gets bashed for bashing sake, and like you, some posters are ready to pounce like coiled springs ready to dish out the grief.  I should have added idiots like you who fail to read the entire board to understand that.  So take your eye spy book of psychology and shove it,  I''ve lurked on these boards long enough not to be able to get bullied off by the self appointed guardian angels.

Hmmm...I would have thought that paranoia would have made you a 3rd wizard - obviously the grading is much slacker nowdays.[:)]

[quote user="2nd Wizard"][quote]What a pathetic post?

You insult a long running poster and draw reference to another thread that is obviously important to you if you have named yourself as a result. Yet you can''t remember which one it is.

Presumably you can remember your name and the team you support?[/quote]Yet another over reaction which proves why I have just lurked for over 4 years.  (personnally I think sumliminally alot of you are brain wahed into bashing anyone with Wizard in their name). Listen up anyway if you are able. I shall say it ne more time If you miss it.... tough.I said I changed to to 2nd Wizard cos IMHO,  1st Wizard gets bashed for bashing sake, and like you, some posters are ready to pounce like coiled springs ready to dish out the grief.  I should have added idiots like you who fail to read the entire board to understand that.  So take your eye spy book of psychology and shove it,  I''ve lurked on these boards long enough not to be able to get bullied off by the self appointed guardian angels.[/quote]I dont generally bash Wiz, although i often disagree with his posts. but i am going to take issue with you saying some posters are ready to pounce like coiled springs, i am ready to come at you like a peregrine falcon.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Cityangel of course us men get there in the end.I am a bit surprised that now our season has finished you are reading the message board on a saturday afternoon.I would have thought the close season would be a good opportunity for you to catch up on household chores.[/quote]What a nincompoop you are Mr Tilson.  [8-)][/quote]

And some fell on stony ground.

[/quote]If I see idiocy I am going to comment on it thanks.[N]

Thought this was a thread about the Norwich City Kitty[;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]If I see idiocy I am going to comment on it thanks.No [N][/quote]No mirrors in your house Paul ?[/quote]Well I am not exactly going to comment on my own idiocy!  I leave it to you and Nutty Nigel to keep me in check! [8-|]

[quote user="Cannycanary"]

Hi city angel, we have arranged a meeting with Mr Tilson and Kathy for Monday.

I noticed that this subject has now attracted over 10,000 viewings which indicates there is interest in this idea.

The Kitty site has changed again and has a new look i hope you like it, there is more work being carried out this week on the directory.

I read a thread about people thinking we are a small club, we have a chance now to show them the opposite.

regards Steve

[/quote]

So how did the meeting go?

For the answer to that, I''ll transfer you live to the A + E department where todays contenders are currently licking their wounds clean.......

Well I hope Kathy is ok, mind you she wouldn''t have got a word in edgeways [:)]

The arrangement that was made at the end of last week was for myself and Cannycanary to firm up a POSSIBLE meeting for today subject to a telephone call.We spoke this afternoon and we both admitted that today being a bank holiday had not been flagged up by either of us.A new date will be fixed soon as Cannycanary is busy with meetings this week as he informed me that the Kitty COULD be launched next Monday.

Over to you Citizen for your critical comments.