Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Norwich City Kitty.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]For your information Jimmy 500 the Kittymeisters have had ONE meeting and ONE meeting only with NCFC officials and it was a listening exercise only and you seem quick off the mark to slag Jas and myself off but also claim that the Kittymeisters are no fools.Nobody has a clue who is running the Kitty except that Cannycanary and Mr Positive are called Iain and Steve so maybe you could enlighten us mere mortals as to what their backgrounds are and financial credibility they hold to run what they tell us will be the best thing financially to arrive at Carrow Road since Delia appeared on the scene.[/quote]

Reproduced from the NCISA "Mission Statement" on the NCISA website http://www.ncisa.co.uk/#/aboutncisa/4513258058

Objectives of NCISA

To promote good communication and understanding between the club and it''s supporters.

To raise funds to promote NCFC Football Academy.

To support projects which secure the future successful development of NCFC.

It''s the third objective that makes me wonder why you as a representative of NCISA are so prepared to publicly belittle this project at such an early stage Til1010. On the one hand you purport to support projects which secure the development of the club, on the other hand you have given me the impression that you do not want the kitty to even get off the ground. As the kittys only purpose is to raise funds for the club, thus helping to ensure it''s development this seems a very contradictory stance that you take.  Could you please explain this contradiction to myself and other interested parties on this forum?

Thank you.

Roedy.

As i have stated in previous posts the Kittymeisters have flatly refused to enter into any dialogue with me over the Kitty.I supplied them with my home and mobile phone weeks ago but have yet to get a call.NCISA has a very healthy and supportive relationship with the likes of FONCY,The Ambassadors Club and The Tactic Zone all of which over the years have received money from us to assist their various projects.A member of the NCISA committee until very recently was on the Supporters Trust committee so our support cannot surely be called into question ? However NCISA would be delighted to speak to the Kittymeisters face to face and having spoken to people within other NCFC connected organisations we are not the only ones.Maybe you should ask the Kittymeisters why they have chosen to plough a lone furrow.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

As i have stated in previous posts the Kittymeisters have flatly refused to enter into any dialogue with me over the Kitty.I supplied them with my home and mobile phone weeks ago but have yet to get a call.NCISA has a very healthy and supportive relationship with the likes of FONCY,The Ambassadors Club and The Tactic Zone all of which over the years have received money from us to assist their various projects.A member of the NCISA committee until very recently was on the Supporters Trust committee so our support cannot surely be called into question ? However NCISA would be delighted to speak to the Kittymeisters face to face and having spoken to people within other NCFC connected organisations we are not the only ones.Maybe you should ask the Kittymeisters why they have chosen to plough a lone furrow.

[/quote]

So take the bull by the horns and ring them, get it set up.  Or are you happier just sitting and waiting for the call while slating the idea on an internet message board.  I don''t know about you but curiosity would get the better of me.

For me personally I think it would be good to have an objectional view from an UNBIASED outsider.

Tell me how the hell to get in touch with them and i will ring them.Do you know any contact numbers because i do not.Let me turn the tables shall i ? JOHN.TILSON@SKY.COM or 07714216616/01603662399. BELIEVE ME I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE CONTACT AND GOT A FLAT REFUSAL TO ENTER INTO ANY DIALOGUE.WHAT MORE CAN I DO ?

[quote user="Mister Positive"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]" It is unlike anything done by any supporters fund before " My question is simple.How do you know that when you have not spoken to any other NCFC money raising group or Association ? You have not asked to meet anyone from any of these groups who have spent at least the last twelve years raising hundreds of thousands of pounds on behalf of fans for various projects associated with NCFC. Give it whatever fancy name you like but at the end of the day it is attempting to expect the same 20 odd thousand fans to dig ever deeper in their pockets. Please do not construe this post as being negative but i have spoken to people inside and outside the corridors of Carrow Road and your vision i have to say is viewed as idealistic but not realistic.[/quote]

TIL 1010, You were given the chance to enter in to dialogue with myself about the Kitty, I gave you my email details, my telephone number, but you decided to spout your negative views on this forum rather than talk to me. As for people in or outside of Carrow Road what they have said to you is NOT what has been said to us. Its very easy for people to slag off other peoples attempts to help the club, why not forget about what we are doing and carry on with your own schemes.

[/quote]

Mr Tilson, notice the date of this email 9th Feb, I offered to talk to NCISA the very day the idea was put in black and white in the EDP. I sent you all my details as stated above, your response was to send me your contact details and when I could ring you! As I am sure most people would understand I spent most of the next 3 weeks after the article was released talking to people who wanted to help with the Kitty and organising things.

The chance of any real constructive dialogue went after your rants on here. Do you not get the fact that you are starting to look  petty on here (there are enough messages from independant people stating this), why not give it a break now and see what happens at launch.

How you have the nerve to say you sent me your details i just do not know because that is just not true and you know it.O.K. i will lay off until the launch but when will that be ? It was you who had told us it would be the end of February.That never happened.Then it was the end of March and unless you live in a different universe tomorrow will be the 17th April.If i sound petty what the hell is your street cred looking like and finally yet again you have ignored my post in response to the NCISA constitution critic of earlier today.What you guys do not seem to grasp is that many thousands of city fans give as much of their disposable income as possible season after season through various club income streams.2008 is the year of the credit crunch and yet you think there is more to be had but to me it seems like a robbing Peter to pay Paul syndrome.NCISA and other organisations will have a presence at the NCFC open day on 27th.See you there maybe ? I shall not be hiding behind the mask of TIL 1010 that day so come and fire any bullets you wish in my direction.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Tell me how the hell to get in touch with them and i will ring them.Do you know any contact numbers because i do not.Let me turn the tables shall i ? JOHN.TILSON@SKY.COM or 07714216616/01603662399. BELIEVE ME I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE CONTACT AND GOT A FLAT REFUSAL TO ENTER INTO ANY DIALOGUE.WHAT MORE CAN I DO ?[/quote]

John, would you like me to publish the e-mail, I sent you giving my phone number and e-mail address, and the one you sent me back me? But you don''t know how to contact me, very strange.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Tell me how the hell to get in touch with them and i will ring them.Do you know any contact numbers because i do not.Let me turn the tables shall i ? JOHN.TILSON@SKY.COM or 07714216616/01603662399. BELIEVE ME I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE CONTACT AND GOT A FLAT REFUSAL TO ENTER INTO ANY DIALOGUE.WHAT MORE CAN I DO ?[/quote]

Try this link to a post responding to Mr Tilson that gives my email for him to contact me

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/5/1143420/ShowPost.aspx#1143420

i have had email from Mr Walpole. so he is certainly contactable, If you have issues with the kitty im sure he can try andd answer your questions.

my opinion still hasnt changed.. and the only thing that will change my mind is time.... we can all speculate... the Kitty could make millions for Norwich City.. or it could all wind up after 6 months.... I dont know, Tilson doesnt know, Mr Walpole doesnt know...

We will just have to wait and see wont we?

jas :)

The last two posts give lie to Mr. Tilson''s claims that the ''Kitty'' organisers are inaccessable which makes you wonder why he rants on about ''''what the hell is your street cred looking like''''. ''Mirror'' and ''self spring to mind''.

C''mon Mr Positive and Mr Tilly, stop the argueing and either get your heads together or call a truce, because at the end of the day you two want what we all want and thats the best for the club we all love.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]How you have the nerve to say you sent me your details i just do not know because that is just not true and you know it.O.K. i will lay off until the launch but when will that be ? It was you who had told us it would be the end of February.That never happened.Then it was the end of March and unless you live in a different universe tomorrow will be the 17th April.If i sound petty what the hell is your street cred looking like and finally yet again you have ignored my post in response to the NCISA constitution critic of earlier today.What you guys do not seem to grasp is that many thousands of city fans give as much of their disposable income as possible season after season through various club income streams.2008 is the year of the credit crunch and yet you think there is more to be had but to me it seems like a robbing Peter to pay Paul syndrome.NCISA and other organisations will have a presence at the NCFC open day on 27th.See you there maybe ? I shall not be hiding behind the mask of TIL 1010 that day so come and fire any bullets you wish in my direction.[/quote]

Thank you for your prompt and pertinent reply Mr Tilson.

I do hope you don''t feel that I am a critic of NCISA''s constitution, I''m not. The reason for bringing this up was simply to highlight that where you would normally be supportive of fundraising ventures there seems more than a small amount of reticence in the case of the kitty. What I and probably many others on this board wanted to know was why?

Due to the dialogue after your reply I now feel it inapproprite to ask Mr Positive Canary for his explanation, this is obviously something you can only sort out between yourselves.

Hi C.A

Did you celebrate Hucks Birthday yesterday? hope you sent him a card!

I am so angry the way the club have treated him so far, like you he is a bit of a hero in the Positive''s household, my three year old being named Darren in honour of the great man.

My five year old daughter has a photo of the great man giving her a hug, that has pride of place on her bedroom wall.

Right I was going of the point, we are in breathing distance of the finishing line (and I MEAN it)

It really is just crossing T''s and dotting I''s now, I will not give an exact date as I can''t, and if I try to pre guess it I will get slaughtered on here if I get it wrong. I would say around 2/3 weeks max though.

Iain

not a dig at Mr P or the kitty but if the club was to suddenyl change ownership what would happen with reagrds the kitty?

jas :)

[quote user="Mister Positive"]

Hi C.A

Did you celebrate Hucks Birthday yesterday? hope you sent him a card!

I am so angry the way the club have treated him so far, like you he is a bit of a hero in the Positive''s household, my three year old being named Darren in honour of the great man.

My five year old daughter has a photo of the great man giving her a hug, that has pride of place on her bedroom wall.

Right I was going of the point, we are in breathing distance of the finishing line (and I MEAN it)

It really is just crossing T''s and dotting I''s now, I will not give an exact date as I can''t, and if I try to pre guess it I will get slaughtered on here if I get it wrong. I would say around 2/3 weeks max though.

Iain

[/quote]

Thanks for that Mr Positive, yes I read it was his birthday but didn''t send him a card, he''s only my hero on the pitch not in real life [:)]

I''m too old to have pictures of him on the wall like your daughter but have got his autograph on my shirt which says '''' With love Darren Huckerby xxx '''' which I will treasure for ever.

Glad the launch date is getting closer you have us all curious.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Believe it or not i am lost for words at the latest delay.

[/quote]

Crossing T''s and Dotting I''s John, It''s all about doing it right. I would wait another month if it meant that the Kitty, its constitution etc were started in the correct manner.

By doing this the chances of  any mistakes being made will be highly unlikely.

If our Solicitor, Accountant, and bank says hang fire on the launch because there are issues that need addressing, then thats what I do.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Believe it or not i am lost for words at the latest delay.

[/quote]

Why is it that every time you post on this topic you have to have a little dig.  What is your problem with the kitty....

Had a great time yesterday at Open Day and it was good to meet the people who run  the various organisations like the Trust and NCISA to name just two of them and hear what  plans they have to support the club next season.

I was expecting to see the Kitty repesented as this would have been a golden opportunity for them to sell their project to us fans and for us to meet the men behind the project.

Where were you?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Had a great time yesterday at Open Day and it was good to meet the people who run  the various organisations like the Trust and NCISA to name just two of them and hear what  plans they have to support the club next season.

I was expecting to see the Kitty repesented as this would have been a golden opportunity for them to sell their project to us fans and for us to meet the men behind the project.

Where were you?

[/quote]

Hi C.A

I would have loved to have been there, to help sell the idea of the Kitty to the fans, but as we are in the final flourishes of launching I do not think it would be right or correct to be selling an unfinished project.

Just imagine if everything was not 100% yesterday and things were said to fans then for whatever reason a change had to be made then, there would have been a mass slaughter of myself on here by my number 1 fan!

City Angel, If you wish to talk to me at anytime I am available at carrowroad66@googlemail.com ,  and the names of all those involved will be forthcoming in a matter of days.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

Has anyone heard the latest on the transfer fund idea? Haven''t heard anything for a couple of weeks now.

[/quote]

I see that it looks like the Norwich City Kitty is nearly upon us, just visited their site and the full constitution is on line, along with who is running it.

I really hope something comes of this, as boy do we need some cash to get in the shortfall of players we have at the moment. It looks like N and P  are the Kitty''s bank so at least they are keeping it ''in the family''.

What ever happens good luck to them, they had the bottle to get off their butts and try to do something to help

[quote user="Wes is a Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"]

Has anyone heard the latest on the transfer fund idea? Haven''t heard anything for a couple of weeks now.

[/quote]

I see that it looks like the Norwich City Kitty is nearly upon us, just visited their site and the full constitution is on line, along with who is running it.

I really hope something comes of this, as boy do we need some cash to get in the shortfall of players we have at the moment. It looks like N and P  are the Kitty''s bank so at least they are keeping it ''in the family''.

What ever happens good luck to them, they had the bottle to get off their butts and try to do something to help

[/quote]

Thanks Wes, I hope it works also, as you stated if ever there has been a time for The Kitty, then its now. Iain

16        Disposal of funds on dissolution

If the club is dissolved or discontinued, the balance in the Bank after payment of all expenses will be given to the Norwich City FC Academy.

Questions from me now I have seen the site....

1.   If the club is dissolved or discontinued then surely there will be no Academy to donate to.  What happens to the money then?

2.     Interest free loan clarification.  Does the club have to make a repayment back to the kitty either monthly or annually, or do they just pay the kitty back when the player is sold.  If this is the case what happens if said players value goes down, or if said player decides to exercise their right to see out their contract and move on a bosman transfer.  Does the club still owe money to the kitty or is said loan (or balance of loan) declared null and void - Whilst I am in support of the idea in principle, I would like to see an extended breakdown of how this side of things would actually work.

3.   Club backing.  Now that this is live and almost ready to go do you have backing from the club.  Whilst I dont expect endorsement from the club I would like to see an acknowledgement of its existance and a willingness to use the funds generated.  I think it is important that this is done by a senior member of the Norwich City heirachy.  Most notibly the financial director.  I think without such a statement this idea has no future.  This is not intended as a snipe against you, but what you are proposing to do could generate thousands of pounds in revenue.  If the club refuse to touch a penny of it then I for one would want my money back.

Otherwise good effort.  The site looks nice, everything seems professional and I wish you all the best.  Good luck and well done....

Hi Jimmy

1,) Well found Jimmy, (deliberate mistake of the day) Club should read Kitty.

2) This is an area where common sense will prevail in most events, that is to say each individual case would be treated on its on unique situation.

Repayments only made if player is sold. If its a bosman, then the kitty will not pursue NCFC for money spent on that player, after all we are trying to help the club nothing else and I am sure thats the way fans would want it.

3)  Neil Doncaster has already said in the press that he looks forward to being in recipt of the first cheque and wished me and the Kitty every success.

Hope this helps a bit Jimmy and more info will be available on launch day. 

Best Wishes Iain