Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Norwich City Kitty.

Before you get on your anti TIL 1010 high horse Citizen interesting to see that this thread was brought to the top of the page by WES IS A CANARY who joined today.Looks to me that MR POSITVE and WES IS A CANARY are one and the same.Any problem with that or is it just me ?

Wes is a Canary

Joined on 16/05/2008
Posts 2

Re: Norwich City Kitty.

I see that it looks like the Norwich City Kitty is nearly upon us, just visited their site and the full constitution is on line, along with who is running it.

I really hope something comes of this, as boy do we need some cash to get in the shortfall of players we have at the moment. It looks like N and P  are the Kitty''s bank so at least they are keeping it ''in the family''.

What ever happens good luck to them, they had the bottle to get off their butts and try to do something to help

Today, 11:00 AM

Wes is a Canary

Joined on 16/05/2008
Posts 2

Re: Norwich City Kitty.

Hi Jimmy

1,) Well found Jimmy, (deliberate mistake of the day) Club should read Kitty.

2) This is an area where common sense will prevail in most events, that is to say each individual case would be treated on its on unique situation.

Repayments only made if player is sold. If its a bosman, then the kitty will not pursue NCFC for money spent on that player, after all we are trying to help the club nothing else and I am sure thats the way fans would want it.

3)  Neil Doncaster has already said in the press that he looks forward to being in recipt of the first cheque and wished me and the Kitty every success.

Hope this helps a bit Jimmy and more info will be available on launch day. 

Best Wishes Iain

The only problem I have is with pretending to be someone else - it is hardly the act of a legitimate organisation.

Sorry but that one act has undermined your credibility Iain.

Interesting to note that MR POSITIVE and WES IS A CANARY are both called IAIN which in itself is an unusual spelling and MR POSITIVE answered WES earlier this morning.Is it me or have people been slagged off on this board for having dual identity and anserwing their own posts ? How about a comment on the matter CITIZEN ?

Thanks Wes/Positive.  To expand on point 2.  If said player (example) is bought for 500k and the club receives £5m for him 2 years down the road.  Does the club have to give all £5m to the kitty or just return the initial outlay?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Before you get on your anti TIL 1010 high horse Citizen interesting to see that this thread was brought to the top of the page by WES IS A CANARY who joined today.Looks to me that MR POSITVE and WES IS A CANARY are one and the same.Any problem with that or is it just me ?

[/quote]

Well Sherlock, Wes happens to be a work colleague and I said to him that I have been made reluctant to post anything about the Kitty on here anymore because it is nearly always followed by some snarling comment from yourself or even worse calling me a liar as you did over me giving you my contact details (which I got an e-mail from John saying sorry he must have missed the post that gave him my e-mail details).  So to cut a long story short he posted the fact that the final constitution was available on the Kitty site for me, so I didn''t have to respond to a load of negative stuff from you.

Wes then called me over later to show me Jimmy''s post, which I responded to on his computer, not realising Wes was still logged in.

Sorry if some of you find this a problem, but I just find it so hard to deal with TIL 1010 without losing my cool now, and we are trying to be professional and do things the right way.

Iain

Speaking as an outsider looking in, I don''t understand why any member of the NCISA would have a problem with any other organisation, new or old, attempting to raise funds for the club.  Surely if the end product is money that can be used for transfer funds, then the club wins regardless of who actually sits in the middle and holds the bucket ?

TIL1010 - Can you explain why this idea is so objectionable to you ?

Let us get this in perspective can we? I have no objection to anyone raising money for NCFC but what i just cannot understand is how someone can put together his own constitution and open bank accounts without first calling a general open meeting for anybody who is interested in jumping on board The Kitty ,and electing officers in a democratic manner.My concerns are that there is at this moment no ELECTED committee of chairperson,secretary,and most importantly a treasurer to handle the "dosh".Once elected the committee draft the constitution and the treasurer signs bank documents.Bla if you are happy that the cart has been put before the horse,good for you but it i am and have been involved in several committees over the years and to me Mr WALPOLE is heading for trouble without a democratic approach.As far as i can see he is not answerable to anyone other than himself.Who has signed the N & P documents ? Who has been approached to be the committee members ? The launch is any day now so we are told so apart from Mr W and CANNYCANARY who is involved ?

One other thing Mr POSITIVE if you put up your mate Wes to register on this message board today because you did not want to post anymore about the Kitty why answer is post at 9 this morning an hour later.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Let us get this in perspective can we? I have no objection to anyone raising money for NCFC but what i just cannot understand is how someone can put together his own constitution and open bank accounts without first calling a general open meeting for anybody who is interested in jumping on board The Kitty ,and electing officers in a democratic manner.My concerns are that there is at this moment no ELECTED committee of chairperson,secretary,and most importantly a treasurer to handle the "dosh".Once elected the committee draft the constitution and the treasurer signs bank documents.Bla if you are happy that the cart has been put before the horse,good for you but it i am and have been involved in several committees over the years and to me Mr WALPOLE is heading for trouble without a democratic approach.As far as i can see he is not answerable to anyone other than himself.Who has signed the N & P documents ? Who has been approached to be the committee members ? The launch is any day now so we are told so apart from Mr W and CANNYCANARY who is involved ?

[/quote]

Hi John

If you go on to the Kitty website you can see that there is an elected commitee, and find out who they are. Google most of them,and you will find out about them, our vice chair you should have come across before as he is very involved with the inner sanctum at the club. the treasurer are part of  a large financial company in Norwich, the legal bod is a partner in a Large Norwich solicitors.

If I click on committee on the left hand side of the home page I get this, or am I having a blonde moment?

1) Chairman ...............................Mr.      

2) Vice Chairman .......................Mr.                       

3) Secretary................................Mr.                       

4) Treasurer ...............................Mr.      

Could I ask if you have a date for the launch now please?

[quote user="Mister Positive"][

Hi John

If you go on to the Kitty website you can see that there is an elected commitee, and find out who they are. Google most of them,and you will find out about them, our vice chair you should have come across before as he is very involved with the inner sanctum at the club. the treasurer are part of  a large financial company in Norwich, the legal bod is a partner in a Large Norwich solicitors.

[/quote]

Iain,

Maybe you can help me and probably TIL1010 out here - who elected them ?

I''m just trying to get to the bottom of where the friction between you is coming from.

Cheers.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote user="Mister Positive"][

Hi John

[/quote]

Iain,

Maybe you can help me and probably TIL1010 out here - who elected them ?

I''m just trying to get to the bottom of where the friction between you is coming from.

Cheers.

[/quote]

I can''t work out where the problem comes from either, the first I really heard from John was after the EDP launched the Kitty story, and he told me if I wanted to do this I needed to consult with other organisations that already fund raise for NCFC. I didn''t feel this was necessary and didn''t see the point, as what we were doing was unique.

I asked in the EDP article for anyone who could help with the launch of , and get involved with the Kitty to come forward and join us. This is where the commitee comes from, elected by and from these people.

[quote user="cityangel"]

If I click on committee on the left hand side of the home page I get this, or am I having a blonde moment?

1) Chairman ...............................Mr.      

2) Vice Chairman .......................Mr.                       

3) Secretary................................Mr.                       

4) Treasurer ...............................Mr.      

Could I ask if you have a date for the launch now please?

[/quote]

Hi C.A

Its under the constitution  half way down, don''t ask me why. Iain

It seems to me that the Kitty, the NCISA, and indeed the Supporters Trust have more to gain by working together than by this form of  message board chat.  In your position Iain, I would approach both organisations (and indeed any other similar ones with sizeable memberships I might be unaware of), offering an elected representative of their choice a position within the Kittys'' body.  They are more likely to approach their own memberships favourably as a result, and you could / should advertise on each others'' websites.

I don''t see where there''s a problem, as each organisation exists for different purposes, but they should have large overlaps of membership, e.g. is someone is a member of one, they would more than likely want to be a member of all 3, it''s just a matter of letting them know what''s out there.

If I were you Iain, TIL 1010, and the Supporters Trust head, I''d be meeting up for a beer.

Totally agree Blah, it would be the sensible option for sure.  Problem is, especially regarding TIL1010 is that he has been sniping at this idea since the thread first started.  Sensible dialogue now is probably impossible.  Would be great if they could put their feelings aside and start again...

If I were you Iain, TIL 1010, and the Supporters Trust head, I''d be meeting up for a beer.

Yes, I''d certainly recommend that you all get together......And ensure there are 4 drinking straws for the beer.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Yes, I''d certainly recommend that you all get together......And ensure there are 4 drinking straws for the beer.

[/quote]

Even better Iain, Mellos'' just agreed to buy the first round !

Joking aside, you''ve had a very good idea.  But in order for that idea to be as successful as possible, you''ll need to share it with as many people as possible.  After all, how many people have already paid the NCISA or the Trust money ?  Good luck with your scheme.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Joking aside, you''ve had a very good idea.  But in order for that idea to be as successful as possible, you''ll need to share it with as many people as possible.  After all, how many people have already paid the NCISA or the Trust money ?  Good luck with your scheme.

[/quote]

Cheers Blah, thanks for the good wishes, and I did agree to talk with the trust when they asked me. Iain

At last,you guys are saying that Mr W should have a beer and embrace other organisations and pool resources.From day one he showed no desire to meet up with anyone as he described his idea as "unique " and not like anything done by any group or organisation.I posted many moons ago about a brainstorming meeting but i have been construed as anti  ,negative and today accused of sniping from day one.We at NCISA work with FONCY,The Ambassodor 250 club,and until recently one of our committee members sat on the NCFC Trust Committee.We have strong links with Capital and Northern Canaries.Did Mr W embrace these people from the outset ? No he did not which was my big beef.Interesting that J 500,MELLOW and BLA are now saying we should put our heads together.                                                      

I forget to say that i have looked at the Committee and assume that Paul RUDD is the man "closely connected with the inner sanctum" at Carrow Road.Can anyone explain that more fully as without being rude to Mr RUDD i have never heard of him.Also how is it possible for the same person to hold the post of both Vice Chair and Vice Treasurer at the same time.Both are officers of the commitee and i know of no club or organisation where that is constitutionally permitted.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I forget to say that i have looked at the Committee and assume that Paul RUDD is the man "closely connected with the inner sanctum" at Carrow Road.Can anyone explain that more fully as without being rude to Mr RUDD i have never heard of him.Also how is it possible for the same person to hold the post of both Vice Chair and Vice Treasurer at the same time.Both are officers of the commitee and i know of no club or organisation where that is constitutionally permitted.[/quote]

Associate Director of Norwich City FC is the answer to your question John. As for Vice Chair & Vice Treasurer maybe you know more about what is constitutionally permitted  than a high profile Norwich Solicitor does.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And you can bring your denture mug along......and don''t forget the steradent.......Gummy Bleurgh.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

At last,you guys are saying that Mr W should have a beer and embrace other organisations and pool resources.From day one he showed no desire to meet up with anyone as he described his idea as "unique " and not like anything done by any group or organisation.I posted many moons ago about a brainstorming meeting but i have been construed as anti  ,negative and today accused of sniping from day one.We at NCISA work with FONCY,The Ambassodor 250 club,and until recently one of our committee members sat on the NCFC Trust Committee.We have strong links with Capital and Northern Canaries.Did Mr W embrace these people from the outset ? No he did not which was my big beef.Interesting that J 500,MELLOW and BLA are now saying we should put our heads together.                                                      

[/quote]

I don''t actually care for the Kitty, I''m allergic to fat-cats....

Iain,i have spoken to an associate director of NCFC and they had to think long and hard before Paul RUDD registered on their radar so being a member of the "inner sanctum" is rather a grand title and your remark about your legal representative is somewhat smug as solicitors deal in specific areas such as crime,civil litigation,company law etc.I have no idea of your mans expertise but i have spoken this morning to a solicitor friend and for what it is worth he agrees with my views.For goodness sake are you going to take note of recent posts about having a beer or not ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Iain,i have spoken to an associate director of NCFC and they had to think long and hard before Paul RUDD registered on their radar so being a member of the "inner sanctum" is rather a grand title and your remark about your legal representative is somewhat smug as solicitors deal in specific areas such as crime,civil litigation,company law etc.I have no idea of your mans expertise but i have spoken this morning to a solicitor friend and for what it is worth he agrees with my views.For goodness sake are you going to take note of recent posts about having a beer or not ? [/quote]

Hi John

I am in Norwich from 10.30am on Monday for meetings, so I couldn''t give you an exact time to meet, but if you e-mail me your mobile, I will meet up after I am  finished if you want.   Iain

At last Mr Kitty has accepted an invitation from Mr Tilly for a chat [:)]

You men get there in the end don''t you!

Cityangel of course us men get there in the end.I am a bit surprised that now our season has finished you are reading the message board on a saturday afternoon.I would have thought the close season would be a good opportunity for you to catch up on household chores.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Cityangel of course us men get there in the end.I am a bit surprised that now our season has finished you are reading the message board on a saturday afternoon.I would have thought the close season would be a good opportunity for you to catch up on household chores.[/quote]

Blimey that could be miscontrued as being sexist Mr TIL, treading on thin ice there I feel [;)]

And "you men get there in the end " is not sexist then ? Lighten up 49 i still hold doors open and give up my seat on public transport even in these days of equality

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Cityangel of course us men get there in the end.I am a bit surprised that now our season has finished you are reading the message board on a saturday afternoon.I would have thought the close season would be a good opportunity for you to catch up on household chores.[/quote]

Blimey that could be miscontrued as being sexist Mr TIL, treading on thin ice there I feel [;)]

[/quote]

Its all right WAY. I think you will find City Angel is well used to Mr Tilson and his ways. I fully expect her to respond in kind. [:)]