Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Norwich City Kitty.

Any news re the Kitty launch, it seems ages since we heard anything??

Joking and jollity apart do you not think that having several million invested in a business albeit a football club might give the investor a different perspective to those that don''t really care as long as there is money there from somewhere to entetain them and give them perceived bragging rights for the price of a season ticket.  

Hiya, the kitty is very much alive and kicking, we just are waiting for the new draft of the constitution from the solicitor, which has the addition of the venture status, provided directly by the accountant. We are arranging meetings with companies at the moment to see if we can get them to give the fund a kick start or to see what they can do.... (so you directors out there don''t be shy!!).

What I report  is that people are using the website, they are also using the Google search facility and we are getting people signing up to the monthly D/D donations. So we hope that you guys can also join in... And we have a deal in place for utilities that the kitty earns just by people switching services. Also deals are in place for any adverts on the Norwich City Kitty site which will add to the pot.

The site now has an articles room where we are looking for writers, the forum is ready to use and the business directory will soon be finished. ( Telesales help would be great. ). It is taking time but we keep widening the goal posts which will improve the kitty..

Kind regards Steve

Visit Norwich city Kitty

Thanks Steve for the update, think once its launched and people can see how it''ll work your site will get busier.

Over 20,000 People pay inflated prices to view poor quality football and to purchase naff merchandise and those same people actually consider setting up a kitty to provide funds for players signings!!Is it any wonder that the Board and the rest of the country see Norwich fans as numpty''s?I''m mostly proud for being a Norwich supporter, but things like this seriously test my resolve.

I admire you greatly for trying to help Steve, but I just don''t see how it can work. Best of luck to you though.

You knew i would not be able to resist a few words.What on earth is venture status ? I have just quoted CANNYCANARY''s post to a solicitor who deals in company law and he was not sure what i was on about.I really do think it is time for the Kitty to stop talking the talk and start walking the walk.

It is now 147 days since the EDP article put the Kitty in the public eye thanks to an approach to Chris LAKEY by Iain WALPOLE.

Before you ask i did not get CITY ANGEL to get this thread back on page one !

[quote user="shyster"]Over 20,000 People pay inflated prices to view poor quality football and to purchase naff merchandise and those same people actually consider setting up a kitty to provide funds for players signings!!

Is it any wonder that the Board and the rest of the country see Norwich fans as numpty''s?

I''m mostly proud for being a Norwich supporter, but things like this seriously test my resolve.[/quote]

Hi,  you really haven''t got the point of the kitty, This will provide the 20,000 + 1000''s of other city supporters with a defined stream of revenue directed solely at the squad that they regularly support. To have more influence in the financial support of the squad, not the other areas of the club.

We can either pay our ticket prices and support a team which is provide by the club or we can use our support to generate a revenue stream that will improve the team we support.

I can see that you are clearly grieved by "inflated prices to view a poor football team" and the merchandise prices so why wouldn''t you support something that could change it?

We believe that most Norwich city supporters are always proud to Norwich city supporters.

Regards Steve

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

You knew i would not be able to resist a few words.What on earth is venture status ? I have just quoted CANNYCANARY''s post to a solicitor who deals in company law and he was not sure what i was on about.I really do think it is time for the Kitty to stop talking the talk and start walking the walk.

It is now 147 days since the EDP article put the Kitty in the public eye thanks to an approach to Chris LAKEY by Iain WALPOLE.

[/quote]

Now Tilly, you lovely old boy , I am more concerned about how arrdee''s sausages went down at the supporters barbeque also his burgers and chicken legs and was the flavoring right ?, this I find more important than any other waffling that is occurring .[:D] arrdee.

ARRDEE our NCISA committee barbeque was indeed a good evening over at Reepham.As at all such events the cooking was done by a man whilst the female host consumed large amounts of wine and lager.The standard of food on offer was superb but the highlight for me was Kathy''s pussy on my lap !

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Thats very true, I brought it up because Steve posted that launch date was either the 9th or 16th June and I was wondering what was happening as I''m keen to understand how it will work.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

ARRDEE our NCISA committee barbeque was indeed a good evening over at Reepham.As at all such events the cooking was done by a man whilst the female host consumed large amounts of wine and lager.The standard of food on offer was superb but the highlight for me was Kathy''s pussy on my lap !

[/quote]

Now Tilly you lovely old boy , I am so glad that arrdee''s meat was a success , I am so glad also that you kept you eye on those pussy cats because I know they can taint the meat with their strong smell , so you have to keep your eye on  them all the while . Well done Tilly with your endeavors you lovely old boy .[Y] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Now Tilly you lovely old boy , I am so glad that arrdee''s meat was a success , I am so glad also that you kept you eye on those pussy cats because I know they can taint the meat with their strong smell , so you have to keep your eye on  them all the while . Well done Tilly with your endeavors you lovely old boy .[Y] arrdee.

[/quote]

I would just like to point out that Tilly was not the ''male endeavourer''. And as any of the superior, fairer sex know, the actual cooking is about one hundreth of the endeavour required to present a barbecue.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]What concerns me most Kathy is why your pussy was on his lap [:S][/quote]

She goes where the food is. She''s not fussy.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

More to the point 49 when i looked at it i found it was grey with longish hair !

[/quote]

Now Tilly what were you looking at ? was it the City Kitty? or what ?[:D] arrdee.