Sign in to follow this  
itfc_carlin

Whens the open top bus parade?

Have you just won the FA cup, or have I missed something?

Looked like you failed to win at home against a poor Ipswich to me. It was our worst away display of the season by far. You looked very average and will struggle for sure.

And we didn''t hear a peep out of your ''fans'' until you scored. The stands were half empty 5 minutes before half time. Remember now?

BOTLACR

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]

And we didn''t hear a peep out of your ''fans'' until you scored. The stands were half empty 5 minutes before half time. Remember now?

[/quote]

The fact our lot made more noise than you when you went ahead has gone conveniently unnoticed...

wtf r u on about ... your fans were an absolute discrace.

we sang our hearts out all game, we made more noise than you when YOU scored! aha!
then when we got our first ... u gave up ... HELLO YOUR STILL 2 F****** 1 UP, WHICH MEANS UR STILL AHEAD! TW@T

did it ever occur to you that that myt have been why u didnt hold on to the win. becuase your fans acted as if they had lost it wen we made it 2-1 ahahahaha! pathetic ... absolutely pathetic..

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

The fact our lot made more noise than you when you went ahead has gone conveniently unnoticed...

[/quote]

the bin men couldnt sing as they didnt have there status quo "esque" singing the blues playin out loud. Truly shockin fans everytime ive seen them.Never no noise.

Looked like you failed to win at home against a poor Ipswich to me. It was our worst away display of the season by far. You looked very average and will struggle for sure.

BOTLACR

[/quote]

Not wanting to hop in bed with a scummer or anything... but this is exactly why the rest of the country are laughing at our shambles of a football club and it''s daft fans at the moment!!!

[/quote]

Thats a laugh just been reading some Ipswich comments and one says '''' our fans should learn from the Scum fans, they''re bottom of the league and were losing 2-0 and make twice as much noise as we do at PR.

Another one says '''' I tried to get some songs started but once the Scum had scored and made it 2-1 our fans thought they were at a funeral''''

You''re just upset that you wer 2-0 up and you ****ed it up!!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Looked like you failed to hold a 2-0 lead against the bottom Club on a poor run of form and needed help from the officials to me.[/quote]

I would have settled for a point before the game. I was obviously disappointed not to have won, but then that shows how far apart Ipswich and Narwich currently are, doesn''t it? We''re disappointed not to have won, and you''re p*ssing your pants because you scrapped a draw.

Your fans we''re an embarrassment when you were 0-2. We could see you sneaking out...

BOTLACR

BOTLACR

[/quote]

The day after yours for being promoted. Already. One glance on your message boards last week was like visiting ours when we were promoted.

Im surprised at the scummer''s bravery - showing his face on a NCFC board after his team were ripped apart by us today, and even more so considering the silence from their fans almost thru-out the game..... apart from waving wads of (probably stolen) cash before kick off, what did your fans actually do, apart from sit and look inbred?

And i believe the chant goes "2-0 and u *ed it up...."

it''s what the magnificent norwich support were singing after we equalised with a LEGITIMATE goal against you cheating little binner tw@ts.....

And from where i was sitting it looked to me as if u got torn apart time and again by a team bottom of the league who''ve lost 7 in 8 (9 now) and if it wasn''t for some lacklustre finishing we could have had 5 or 6...... Remember now?

And smudger (is it smudger or scummer? they seem to be one and the same) you, if indeed you are a city fan are a *ing disgrace. Yeah ok, we aren''t world beaters but surely a performance like that deserves some optimism as if we continue like that then we should be safe from relegation....although, i believe u did say u would be cheering the binners on today as u think it will bring down delia. I want Delia out as much as the next person, but A) it would not happen just cuz we lost a derby and B) Anyone who can cheer the scum on against us deserves to be shot.

No-one cares what you think (except twosheds and cluck) and no-one wants to hear your *ing bull* comments after a brilliant performance. I respect everyone''s right to speech - but some people abuse it, and you are one of them. So why dont u either piss off back down to Portman Road or shut the * up.

[quote user="Smudger"]Not wanting to hop in bed with a scummer or anything... but this is exactly why the rest of the country are laughing at our shambles of a football club and it''s daft fans at the moment!!![/quote]

No - this is why Premiership clubs look in envy at the support and atmosphere at Carrow Road while their grounds are only 3/4s full.

It is also the reason we can attract any decent player or manager while still bottom of the league.

BOTLACR

[/quote]LOL, Im all in the mood for being nice to the binner ( after all somoene has to I guess )fancy a beer mate ?Oh.... whats that you say ?" Bitter ? "

[quote user="Smudger"]

Not wanting to hop in bed with a scummer or anything... but this is exactly why the rest of the country are laughing at our shambles of a football club and it''s daft fans at the moment!!!

[/quote]Oh im sure all the Arsenal fans are in hysterics about the state of affairs at Norwich.Confused [8-)]

BOTLACR

[/quote]

you couldnt beat the team with the worst form in the league, bottom, and struggling to score goals....

Says more about your team than ours... you''ll finish mid table....im willing to bet

jas :)

Hahahahaha the binners barely sang all game, even when they were two nil up. The needed an air horn to get them singing hahahahaha. I don''t think anybody there at the game could call our fans quiet and our club a laughing stock.

your a binner, enough said. you already have about as much credibility as smudger due to that one simple fact.

BOTLACR

[/quote]

Mods, please ban all ipswich fans from this forum.  Right thats Smudger sorted, can you also ban itfc_carlin.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Looked like you failed to hold a 2-0 lead against the bottom Club on a poor run of form and needed help from the officials to me.[/quote]

I would have settled for a point before the game. I was obviously disappointed not to have won, but then that shows how far apart Ipswich and Narwich currently are, doesn''t it? We''re disappointed not to have won, and you''re p*ssing your pants because you scrapped a draw.

Your fans we''re an embarrassment when you were 0-2. We could see you sneaking out...

BOTLACR

[/quote]This is one of the funniest threads I''ve seen so far. For all intents and purposes, on performance, come back and mentality, we won the game - which is why we didn''t hear a peep out of the Ipswich fans for the entire game. Come on itfc_carlin, even you''ve got to admit that having the opposition fans make more noise than you do when you score is massively embarrassing. And on Sky, too!

[/quote]With that nonsensical comment you''ve proved, beyond doubt that you were not there. By all means celebrate a point you didn''t deserve, but don''t try to rewrite history.Your "fans" were pathetic all the way through the game. The odd time your sorry shambles did manage to get a song going they were instantly drowned out by the Barclay. But then if you were actually there, you''d know that.

[quote user="kick it off"]

Im surprised at the scummer''s bravery - showing his face on a NCFC board after his team were ripped apart by us today, and even more so considering the silence from their fans almost thru-out the game..... apart from waving wads of (probably stolen) cash before kick off, what did your fans actually do, apart from sit and look inbred?

And i believe the chant goes "2-0 and u *ed it up...."

it''s what the magnificent norwich support were singing after we equalised with a LEGITIMATE goal against you cheating little binner tw@ts.....

And from where i was sitting it looked to me as if u got torn apart time and again by a team bottom of the league who''ve lost 7 in 8 (9 now) and if it wasn''t for some lacklustre finishing we could have had 5 or 6...... Remember now?

And smudger (is it smudger or scummer? they seem to be one and the same) you, if indeed you are a city fan are a *ing disgrace. Yeah ok, we aren''t world beaters but surely a performance like that deserves some optimism as if we continue like that then we should be safe from relegation....although, i believe u did say u would be cheering the binners on today as u think it will bring down delia. I want Delia out as much as the next person, but A) it would not happen just cuz we lost a derby and B) Anyone who can cheer the scum on against us deserves to be shot.

No-one cares what you think (except twosheds and cluck) and no-one wants to hear your *ing bull* comments after a brilliant performance. I respect everyone''s right to speech - but some people abuse it, and you are one of them. So why dont u either piss off back down to Portman Road or shut the * up.

[/quote]

Got to agree with you on all counts mate.

BOTLACR

[/quote]

Pretty embarrassing isn''t it?   While your club moves on to better things....NCFC basks in it''s child-like glory at the foot of the table.

Good luck to you mate and I hope you do well this season. The saving grace of this would be that wouldn''t have to go through this humiliating posturing again when we''re three leagues apart.........

I still think your town is a dump compared to my fine City...but football wise you''re leaving us for dust.....

[quote user="Smudger"]to hop in bed with a scummer or anything... but this is exactly why the rest of the country are laughing at our shambles of a football club and it''s daft fans at the moment!!![/quote]

Thats totally bang out of order Smudger! where do you get off saying those hurtful things?. On board matters, you and I have concorde, but on everything else, it would seem we''re bloody miles apart!.[:@]

[quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

BOTLACR

[/quote]

Pretty embarrassing isn''t it?   While your club moves on to better things....NCFC basks in it''s child-like glory at the foot of the table.

Good luck to you mate and I hope you do well this season. The saving grace of this would be that wouldn''t have to go through this humiliating posturing again when we''re three leagues apart.........

I still think your town is a dump compared to my fine City...but football wise you''re leaving us for dust.....

[/quote]Nice if the mods could ban all you stupid binners. Cant you post on your own forums ? I take it you can afford them once your board has been taken over ?

[quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

BOTLACR

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeh it is pretty embaressing when you can''t even hold a 2 goal lead against a bottom of the league club, and were out played most of the game

Right, that''s Cluck and Smudger who''ve nailed their colours to the ITFC mast - now where''s blyblybabes? What''s his stand?To ITFC_carlin: the best, the very best, thing about yesterday was to rain on your parade. At half-time you thought you were in heaven, even though you''d been outplayed by a Club in chaos 19 places below you, who have scored even fewer goals than the IQ of the average ITFC fan. Then we take you apart in the second half.... I still haven''t stopped laughing. And what makes it even better is that you''re so pissed off that you started this thread!!!!

In fairness, if you read the linked pages in albyellas post you''ll read some very realistic & commendatory posts from the saner Ippo fans. I really do think we should lighten up a bit about the whole Ipswich /Norwich thing & have a bit more of a sense of humour about it.

Anyway, they can''t help their webbed appendages, it''s genetic.

That would be the poor Ipswich team in the top six, playing against the team bottom of the league and on a very poor run of form would it?. Your team could not even beat the worst side in the division despite going 2-0 up, just get over it, maybe if you "Mockneys" actually supported your team they may have done better.

BOTLACR

[/quote]

There are two reasons I''m celebrating -

1. We played well (made a good start under new manager) and pulled back a point that you looked as though you were going to take through your usual cheating tactics - which, I must admit, I have now come to fully expect from the sc*m.

2. And probably most importantly was that yesterday proved that my fears of you getting promoted this year are completely unfounded. You couldn''t even hold on to a 2 goal lead against a team that is bottom of the league and has lost their last 6 games. Yeah, you''re on fire aren''t you, lol!! [:D]

Anyway, back to school today, the weekend is over.  

We live in a city, you live in a town (and a really dreary, depressing one at that). Not surprised you got so wound up by yesterday. [:D][:D]

BOTLACR

[/quote]

Go away, little man. I can quite understand you having to come on here as it''s the only way you''ll have an intelligent, coherent discussion about football, as your boards are inhabited by semi-literate inbreds. But I''m beginning to find you as annoying as a persistent Bluebottle fly that won''t go away. Go back to that pile of pants web site twtd where you and your incestuous chums belong. Incidentally, does twtd stand for t**ssers, w**kers, t**ts and deviants, or just plain old twatted? Your crappy team were extremely lucky to leave Carrow Road with a point you fool, and you know it!!

BOTLACR

[/quote]

You''re a muppet. Clear off back to your hole.