Sign in to follow this  
Gunn Rack

Who's Your Favourite Poster?

Title says it really.

Just interested to get a gague for the general concensus of pinkun users who the most highly respected posters are on this board.

Personally I rate w8wba - which is rathe ironic.

seeing as i have never seen gun rack on here b4 and u have made 54 posts, im gussing u r We8WBA and have just changed yr name. Busted!!!

I like the one with the tennis girl scratching her, oh, right.Nutty Nigel, Rudolph Hucker, Mr Carrow, Mystic Megson, Gazzathegreat, CityAngel, Yellow Rages are always good for debate.  Old Shuck I have a lot of time for.  I find myself agreeing a lot of the time with Macs Perm, Evil Monkey, Nutty Nigel and T, although he''s gone missing recently.  Graham Paddons'' Beard is an interesting gentleman.  I look forward to seeing if Cluck can raise his game without resorting to the copy and paste pessimism of the past, he''s a good writer when he puts the effort in.Mello Yello is always good for a laugh.  No-one is as consistently funny as he is, except maybe 1st Wiz, but that''s for other reasons, oh, and Smudger.  No-one is really that angry all the time, are they ?I''m beginning to think I spend too much time here.

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Favourite posters . . . the one pinned to my ceiling of Hucks stripped to the waist looking all mean and moody . . . [;)]

[/quote]

stolen from Sheded perchance? ;)

jas :)

Macdougalls Perm... cos I actually know him outside of the site - and he is a ledge!

I respect Arthur - he is one of the club-critic lot, but he actually has half a brain, and an ability to debate and reason.

To be fair though - I think most of you are all ****king ****ers. [:)]

[quote user="Canary Ben"]seeing as i have never seen gun rack on here b4 and u have made 54 posts, im gussing u r We8WBA and have just changed yr name. Busted!!![/quote]

we8wba has more than 600 posts doesnt he [:s]

Cluck or 1st Wizard for me. 

Cluck maybe pips it with his ''recent'' good humour RE: Web Team and his new avatar [;)]

Sing Up The River End always makes me laugh and is straight to the point! I like his avatar which has a No Entry sign over a Prawn Sandwich (Classic) Which is perfect with his Name!Clucks Web Team.......Cluck is the funniest thing I have seen on here in ages (Respect)!

it would be has but i dont like him cos he sed hughes was s*** when he was playing wellso Cluck probabley

i see know one has mentioned the famous smudger

Ardee, lappin, CJF, Mellow, matt hudson/huddy/whatever his name is now. And for creating the best debates chicken and his essays.

[quote user="C.T "]

[quote user="Canary Ben"]seeing as i have never seen gun rack on here b4 and u have made 54 posts, im gussing u r We8WBA and have just changed yr name. Busted!!![/quote]

we8wba has more than 600 posts doesnt he [:s]

[/quote]

really? I remember when he only had a couple.

If half my posts weren''t edited by the mod''s I believe I would be everyones favourite [;)]

Cluck & Mello Yello are the most entertaining writers.

Unfortunately Cluck was found drowned beak down in a bowl of milk early this morning....

He is to be creamated at a date yet to be announced........

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

Unfortunately Cluck was found drowned beak down in a bowl of milk early this morning....

[/quote]

PMSFL!! [:D] [:D] [:D]

If only that were true, Cluckles [;)]

There are a lot of good posters on this board, but my favourite is probably Mello Yellow - you make me laugh almost every single time [:D]

[/quote]

You''re quite likeable when you''re being silly [:D]

SUPPORT THE TEAM!" - "Ardee, lappin, CJF, Mellow, matt hudson/huddy/whatever his name is now. And for creating the best debates chicken and his essays."

I feel honoured to be recognised!

My name will change no more!

[/quote]

Not stuffed with Sage & Onion first then Neil?.[;)]