Sign in to follow this  
Gunn Rack

Who's Your Favourite Poster?

Always has been and probably always will be Mello Yello, though Cluck or whatever he is now is pushing you v close for comedy value Mello. Need to step up your game!!

Also honourable second to Mr Carrow for his insights into the board and the finances.....

it''s too difficult to say, what I enjoy reading depends on what mood i''m in, sometimes people write some intelligent stuff and other times they just have a laugh. I think it would be easier to state who my least favourite poster is (but i''m not saying - It don''t think my choice would be unique!). My biggest laugh was Clucks moderator avatar recently, shame he got told off for it mind!

[quote user="Marty"]it''s too difficult to say, what I enjoy reading depends on what mood i''m in, sometimes people write some intelligent stuff and other times they just have a laugh. I think it would be easier to state who my least favourite poster is (but i''m not saying - It don''t think my choice would be unique!). My biggest laugh was Clucks moderator avatar recently, shame he got told off for it mind!
[/quote]

If Delia...(I mean Celia) hadn''t chased me around the board like she did it wouldn''t have been half as amusing...but I''m sure the mods enjoy a quiet chuckle just as much as the rest of us.....and I''m guessing she got her leg pulled about it.

All harmless stuff.         [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Oh, and who could possibly forget Arrdee.

Me, apparently...

[/quote]

Who , what , me,?  No one was more suprised than me . Now do you really mean me "blah"you aren''t going to change your mind are you ?

Now is this a lasting treasure or just one moments pleasure ? So tell me now and i won''t ask again , will you still love me tomorrow "blah".?

NEIL CLUCKCASTER wrote

Unfortunately Cluck was found drowned beak down in a bowl of milk early this morning....

He is to be creamated at a date yet to be announced........

Is Arrdee arranging it ?

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

NEIL CLUCKCASTER wrote

Unfortunately Cluck was found drowned beak down in a bowl of milk early this morning....

Is Arrdee arranging it ?

[/quote]

[:)]

I want to make sure that all of him goes into the furnace....and not minus his "choice" bits having been removed for sausages.....

Poor Cluck...what would he make of all this?........ I miss him soooo much....[:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"][quote user="Steve Burns"]

NEIL CLUCKCASTER wrote

Is Arrdee arranging it ?

[/quote]

I want to make sure that all of him goes into the furnace....and not minus his "choice" bits having been removed for sausages.....

Poor Cluck...what would he make of all this?........ I miss him soooo much....[:''(][:''(][:''(]

[/quote]

I do really miss that little bird with his glasses on ,it takes me back to a year ago when that little bird first came on with a name like "cluckalotalota and every time he came on after his name would get shorter . I did fear at one stage he would get down to just becoming a C.

Anyhow i like your idea of Canary sausages ,but i think they would be too hard to bone out , after thinking long and hard i will say no, but don''t be put off by my refusel, just keep those good ideas coming through . If i could just tell you the flavors we do , in order to help you ,the list is ,pork & apple , pork & leek, pork & mustard ,pork & stilton, cumberland ,hot chilie ,which are tear jerkers , and pork & chicken , which Fat Barman has enjoyed in the past . I remember him telling me of a 18 sausage toad in the hole he did for his sons , they will grow up good and straight with arrdees pure meat .[Y] arrdee

Got to be we8wba.....and no i aint him/her......but for someone who supports another team its normally un-biased interesting reading......

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"][quote user="Steve Burns"]

NEIL CLUCKCASTER wrote

Is Arrdee arranging it ?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do really miss that little bird with his glasses on ,it takes me back to a year ago when that little bird first came on with a name like "cluckalotalota and every time he came on after his name would get shorter . I did fear at one stage he would get down to just becoming a C.

Anyhow i like your idea of Canary sausages ,but i think they would be too hard to bone out , after thinking long and hard i will say no, but don''t be put off by my refusel, just keep those good ideas coming through . If i could just tell you the flavors we do , in order to help you ,the list is ,pork & apple , pork & leek, pork & mustard ,pork & stilton, cumberland ,hot chilie ,which are tear jerkers , and pork & chicken , which Fat Barman has enjoyed in the past . I remember him telling me of a 18 sausage toad in the hole he did for his sons , they will grow up good and straight with arrdees pure meat .[Y] arrdee

[/quote]

I think Arrdee would be the first to know that *some* things do have to be removed - pacemakers for a start although I am sure he would not wish to get technical about the details of Crematoria rules.  My brother once forgot to do this and was landed with a bill for £1600 after the offending item blew a small hole in the wall of a West Suffolk cremator (please note it was Suffolk) and has never forgotten since.

The problem with chickens generally, as I see it, is that commercially the vast majority of them end up headless.  I do not believe that this is confined to Norfolk.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"][quote user="Steve Burns"]

NEIL CLUCKCASTER wrote

Is Arrdee arranging it ?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I must say I feel rather reassured Arrdee...but we decided to put him in the dustbin to save money.....

Re sausages...I have to say that Hutsons of Kessingland became my favourite brand and I would often collect several pounds to take back down to Dorset...and Craskes of course when I was a kid in Norwich. Pork and dried tomato at my local butchers is ok...though the meat is too coarse for my liking and the skins as tough as old boots.

Maybe I''ll track you down when I''m up there next....as sadly Hutsons has closed.......       [:''(]