Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

SACK GRANT NOW!!

All of you who were about to support me should be ashamed!

It''s the first day of the season and we get a draw away at Preston which is a fine result in my book. Big name players were ill and unfitted but everyone tried their hardest and when all the players are 100%, we''re gonna take this league by storm. Sod the critics, this is our season!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

We havent got any big named players.

But a decent result with what we had on the pitch against a tricky side.

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

you say darren huckerby and dion dublin are not ''big named players''...

corse they are, you''ll find it hard to find a football fan whos never heard of them two.

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]Neil Adams thought that it was a poor preston side yesterday. says it all really..................GRANT OUT (and not one little bit sorry)

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

Neil Adams thought that it was a poor preston side yesterday. says it all really..................

GRANT OUT (and not one little bit sorry)
[/quote]

Neil Adams...the Oracle and Font of all knowledge football?

...debatable

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]Neil Adams thought that it was a poor preston side yesterday. says it all really..................GRANT OUT (and not one little bit sorry)[/quote]He also said we played well and deserved our point. He also said that our defence looked good and our midfield was strong. He also said alot of other things, more positive than negative.You''ve merely selected one statement and twisted it to suit your own needs, which IMO are ridiculus at this current time.

maybe its time you got real Ronbol...   we finished 16th last season, and Grant had to take over a devasted squad due to Worthys total utter mismanagement, that our dumbo board was blind to.  He has started to build his own side with limited funds.  and yes we have fallen due to worthys utter mismanagement and our thick board.

I don''t think Grant did much last season, but am willing to give him a go this season.

As for Neil Adams, this joker has been telling us for two years we had a squad capable of finishing in the top two.  He is a clown of the highest order and a club puppet.

Preston''s home form last season was pretty good. A draw is a good result.

What it has shown is we are seriously lacking in creativity in the side, hopefully Hucks can supply this.  I also beleive we will be relying on Cureton for goals, then Hucks up front if Cureton is injured.  I cannlot see Dion or Brown getting many, I can''t commment on Dave.

Anyway stop your whinging for at least 10 games and see how it pans out.  If Martin starts appearing on the wing and Donkerty in midfield  then you''re more than wel;come to start slating Grant.  I may even join you!!

An Example of Neils Adams amazing football mind from Yesterdays Canary Call.

He starts off by saying how "important" Hucks is and how "in most cases one player doesnt make a difference" but In Hucks case he is vital to our team.

Later on he says it was virtaully our strongest team (make up your mind Adams!)

Thats BS because Hucks and Cuerton were not available, no team in this division can lose 2 of their best attacking players and not be weakened up front.

If Preston are so "bad" then why does virtually every bookie and prediction printed have them finishing above us this year?

We have spent the last three years shipping goals for fun.

Now we are starting to look more solid we get complaints.

Im sure if we win the next game 10-0 somebody will say we should have gotten 11.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

corse they are, you''ll find it hard to find a football fan whos never heard of them two.

[/quote]

Oh come on Hucks and Dublin? 10 years ago yes......Now no way!

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One IS over the hill and the other is not far behind.

Big names? Maybe not on the scale of JAN VENNOGOOR OF HESSELINK. With a big name like that, Celtic should beat everyone!

Perhaps thats why Chinese and Korean players struggle!!!!!!!!

True USA Canary, but everyone keeps saying this squad is better than last seasons and that we have strenghth in depth so it should not really be a problem, but of course the truth is we have not got good cover for when Hucks is injured. I was happy with a point by the way (before anybody construes my post as negative).

Whilst trying to keep this post as football related as possible, it gets difficult sometimes.

I.E Ronbol Ronbol. I dont mind Smudgers && Clucks insults, or sometimes imo incorrect views, but quite often back them up. But Ronbol dear, you seem to want Grant out with no real foundation. Who''s better who''ll want to come here? WHY do you want him out? And whats with this ''clueless'' aspect of view you seem to have of him? As far as i can see, he''s pretty sure as to what he wants and how he wants it done!

It''s this viewpoint with no real reasoning that tends to annoy me. And you seem to be desperate to be included with these so-called ''Gangs'' created on this board, with smudger and cluck. You''re gonna have to do better mate!

[quote user="hogesar"]

Whilst trying to keep this post as football related as possible, it gets difficult sometimes.

I.E Ronbol Ronbol. I dont mind Smudgers && Clucks insults, or sometimes imo incorrect views, but quite often back them up. But Ronbol dear, you seem to want Grant out with no real foundation. Who''s better who''ll want to come here? WHY do you want him out? And whats with this ''clueless'' aspect of view you seem to have of him? As far as i can see, he''s pretty sure as to what he wants and how he wants it done!

It''s this viewpoint with no real reasoning that tends to annoy me. And you seem to be desperate to be included with these so-called ''Gangs'' created on this board, with smudger and cluck. You''re gonna have to do better mate!

[/quote]

Hoggy.......I AM NOT IN ANY GANG...ok?    [:)]

I''m an individual with individual ideas...If other individuals share similar individual thoughts, then that is their individual decision....and does not form part of any collective.

[quote user="hogesar"]

[/quote]you have not seen us play with grant in charge then! GRANT OUT

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="hogesar"]

[/quote]

I''m an individual with individual ideas...If other individuals share similar individual thoughts, then that is their individual decision....and does not form part of any collective.

[/quote]

You may think you''re not in a gang cluck, and you might not feel like you are. Unfortunately the typical PinkUn forum user classes you as such. So im sorry XD

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="hogesar"]

[/quote]

you have not seen us play with grant in charge then!

GRANT OUT
[/quote]

I think i went to the majority of home games last season, and also every home pre-season friendly recently.

But don''t let that get in your way of being right, of course [;)]

PG says it was a poor performance but that we were more resilient. Lucky that Preston had their first choice strikers out apparently. We all know it is going to take time to gel, and bearing in mind the mystery illness and the virtually entirely new team I am pretty pleased with the point. Now, will Saints be shell shocked by their result or will they catch us on the rebound? A fast high tempo start from us should see them lose confidence hopefully.

Wait a minute - haven''t you called people sheep in the past for having the same views as each other? If you have then this feels a bit like double standards. If you haven''t then I apologise.

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="hogesar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You get told to say that at your last "gang" meeting did you Cluck? [:p] 

Seriously though, let''s not get back to labelling as I doubt anyone want to go back to the days of "WO" or "KTF" on this forum.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

All of you who were about to support me should be ashamed!

It''s the first day of the season and we get a draw away at Preston which is a fine result in my book. Big name players were ill and unfitted but everyone tried their hardest and when all the players are 100%, we''re gonna take this league by storm. Sod the critics, this is our season!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

[/quote]

I fail to see the point of this thread.

If people want to see PG sacked (I don''t by the way) then that''s up to them. Why start a thread attacking people for what they might be thinking? Unless you don''t like people having thoughts of their own?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="hogesar"]

[/quote]you have not seen us play with grant in charge then! GRANT OUT[/quote]

I think i went to the majority of home games last season, and also every home pre-season friendly recently.

But don''t let that get in your way of being right, of course [;)]

[/quote]Thanks for seeing it my way. cheersGrant out

How often do you watch the games Grumpy? 

Clearly not very often - Hucks is the one player that gets the whole crowd - even the ''will you sit down'' brigade - on their feet and excited EVERYTIME he gets the ball in the opposition half.

Nearly over the hill - you''re having a laugh

Well I would say Ronbol certainly hasn''t seen us play away many times under Grant (where in my opinion there has been a marked improvement in comparison to Worthington) as I haven''t seen that bloke with a hitler moustache and a cartoon canary strapped to his head at away games for a long time!

ronbol ronbol, as much as smudge and muvva-clucker annoy me I must admit that on the odd occasion they do raise points that force me to look at issues from a different point of view. Agreement or not, this is essential for a healthy debate (once you get past their windup bulls*** of course...)

You on the other hand seem totally clueless and the fact that you want grant out, at this moment in time, is simply unbelievable. Can I ask what reasonable alternative you suggest and how it won''t leave this club in instant s*** creek?

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!? 

[quote user="NorwichRUs"]

ronbol ronbol, as much as smudge and muvva-clucker annoy me I must admit that on the odd occasion they do raise points that force me to look at issues from a different point of view. Agreement or not, this is essential for a healthy debate (once you get past their windup bulls*** of course...)

You on the other hand seem totally clueless and the fact that you want grant out, at this moment in time, is simply unbelievable. Can I ask what reasonable alternative you suggest and how it won''t leave this club in instant s*** creek?

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!? 

[/quote]

Thats the point i tried to make above [:D] Doesn''t seem to work, of course...

Perhaps lucky for them we had our starting fron two out as well then?

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]PG says it was a poor performance but that we were more resilient. Lucky that Preston had their first choice strikers out apparently. We all know it is going to take time to gel, and bearing in mind the mystery illness and the virtually entirely new team I am pretty pleased with the point. Now, will Saints be shell shocked by their result or will they catch us on the rebound? A fast high tempo start from us should see them lose confidence hopefully.[/quote]