Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

MILLO, Arthur Whittle, Wayne Gardner, Ricky Knight, Alex_NCFC, Stop The Cook, Fram Canary, Paul Bishop, Hotdog, Burn Down Ipswich, Mr.Carrow, Two Sheds, Barkertwist, Salahuddin, Nigel Tracey...

Salahuddin

Nigel Tracey

Two Sheds

Mr.Carrow

Hotdog

Burn Down Ipswich

Paul Bishop

Fram Canary

Stop the Cook

Alex_NCFC

Ricky Knight

Wayne Gardner

Arthur Whittle

Millo

Barkertwist

Check you PM''s guys...

You realise you have all been named and shamed now and are on this Forum''s most wanted list???  hohoho who cares though hey??? [:O]

Probably some sort of pathetic protest against Delia and the board, because they have done nothing for us and deserve to all be sacked, (which I could not disagree more with, love Delia) well if it is get real peeps, when we were in a real sad state last year how many protested? maybe 100 or 150 max, now there was about 22-23000 people there, if they really shared his thoughts then the protest might have some substance, but it didn''t and besides, I doubt it he has ever been to a game, are you sure he know''s where Carrow Road is?

If it is not then I expect and deserve some sort of usual Smidger claptrap....

Smudger even though i can see where you are coming from and i definatly still dislike the board but i can see us starting to go in the right direction under Grant and i feel that any protest now would be to disruptive to the players and i believe with the squad starting to take place we could mount a play off push. I think if we do protest now it could damage our changes as it would cause unrest in players and chances of signing any players in January because who is going to want to come to a club which constantly protest.

I think i will see how this season pans out then i will make my decision next year whether i want to protest or not because in all fainess we haven''t given Grant enough time to prove himself as a manager. So far he has done pretty much everything right and tried has shown his ambition and desire to get us back into the premiership, i think he has shown his shrewdness in the transfer market by picking up good cheap players, although we will have to wait and se on that and he has clearly got a passion for the club in which i could never see in Worthy.

We can''t just protest every time there is something we dislike because we would be protesting all of the time and although some of what you say is true i can just see the same happening again when we get a new board in if we get some foreigner who doesn''t give a crap about the club and is just in for the business and money. At least now under our current board we have some stability and at least Delia has got good intentions with the club and does want it to succeed.

So... you sent a few people a PM... marvellous. What is the point you are trying to make, by telling everyone? I don''t post a forum thread everytime I send a PM, nor does anyone else. I guess it''s your usual attention seeking silliness...

I look forward to seeing all 16 of you outside carrow road chanting delia out, now that should be a good chuckle

[quote user="Smudger"]

Salahuddin

Nigel Tracey

Two Sheds

Mr.Carrow

Hotdog

Burn Down Ipswich

Paul Bishop

Fram Canary

Stop the Cook

Alex_NCFC

Ricky Knight

Wayne Gardner

Arthur Whittle

Millo

Barkertwist

[/quote]

Can your hear mee! can you hear me? your boys took a hell of a beating!

jas :)

Oh please do a protest.......

The comedy value would be priceless.   I think you''re about to find out that you''re very much alone when it comes to your ideas on protesting.

I might start a Delia In protest........[:P]

So thats hotdog off the list so leaves the faithfull fiteen then [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Salahuddin

Nigel Tracey

Two Sheds

Mr.Carrow

Hotdog

Burn Down Ipswich

Paul Bishop

Fram Canary

Stop the Cook

Alex_NCFC

Ricky Knight

Wayne Gardner

Arthur Whittle

Millo

Barkertwist

Check you PM''s guys...

You realise you have all been named and shamed now and are on this Forum''s most wanted list???  hohoho who cares though hey??? [:O]

[/quote]

christ!! better cordon off the whole area for this mighty demonstration!!!!

i can feel the ground rumble under all those footsteps!!

WHAT A JOKE

Has it ever occurred to you that we show discontent because WE are the club, without the fans a club is dead, and so we believe we have the right to question the Board, especially after the fan''s bought into the club and  are so called shareholders!   We only moan because we care, I must admit that recent signings have gone a long way to giving me that pre-season excitement again, but remember that these players must still prove themselves, I remember Hamilton getting in a whole bunch of wonderfully named exotic players, and the excitement didn''t last for long!  Peter Grant is inexperienced and it sounds like the Board has given a fair bit of money to play with, only time will tell if it is invested wisely. Maybe we have been watching this Czech player for ages, and I certainly am looking forward to seeing what he is like. But remember that Worthie bought some really good players, and with money he almost certainly would have bought Howard (ironically Earnie''s new strike partner!) We all wanted Worthie out, some of his purchases were really good, but many of them were mediocre at best. We want to see our club being run well, we want to keep in touch with other clubs, which must mean consideration of outside, dare I say foreign investment, and most of all we want to be sure that our club is being run with integrity.  Sadly I will miss the beginning of the season as I will be in Saudi, but I will be constantly accessing the Pinkun from my mobile!

Thanks

Where are you with your slingshots Cluck? The sheep are gathering on the hill. Actually, they may need your guidance because they are heading to "mutton lane" in a hurry. 

Yes, a anti-protest, protest!!

Look forward to seeing the en-masse resignation of the board after the afore mentioned group have their say.

I dont think i have mentioned a protest, just cause i am not happy with all at CR does not mean i want a protest, but i do want Delia to go, cant stand the woman and her cronies.

Please be careful everyone, Smudger has a very nasty habit of publishing other posters Private Messages on here!, don''t you Smudger?.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Salahuddin

Nigel Tracey

Two Sheds

Mr.Carrow

Hotdog

Burn Down Ipswich

Paul Bishop

Fram Canary

Stop the Cook

Alex_NCFC

Ricky Knight

Wayne Gardner

Arthur Whittle

Millo

Barkertwist

Check you PM''s guys...

[/quote]

No offence smudger but i dont quite agree with how you have gone about things with this thread. Everyone knows what i think of the board and if you want to Pm me feel free but this sort of thread is going to create more hostility rather than anything productive.

I would prefer some kind of peaceful way of getting the point across, rather than anything that may disrupt the team.

Im not for the board but im for the team and PG.

What are you all the binners on this forum??

Honestly Smudge i have to admire your persistence as an Ipswich fan trying to cause discent in the ranks! It would be very funny if you did manage to stoke up a protest outside Carrow Road from the comfort of the bed room in a house in Woodbridge!

[quote user="ricky knight"]I dont think i have mentioned a protest, just cause i am not happy with all at CR does not mean i want a protest, but i do want Delia to go, cant stand the woman and her cronies.[/quote]

Down to 14 then, fancying naming them all on here Smudger before they have committed to your cause??

Tut Tut!!

Its a bit like a  movie,except with no storyline,ideas or point, you could call it.....Smudger,Lord of the Ring.

i dont support the board but wont be joining any protest.. im sick of the lies and B****hit we have had to endure..

i still think they wont Back Grant to the level he wants... its Mike Walker all over again i fear.

jas :)

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Has it ever occurred to you that we show discontent because WE are the club, without the fans a club is dead, and so we believe we have the right to question the Board, especially after the fan''s bought into the club and  are so called shareholders!   We only moan because we care, I must admit that recent signings have gone a long way to giving me that pre-season excitement again, but remember that these players must still prove themselves, I remember Hamilton getting in a whole bunch of wonderfully named exotic players, and the excitement didn''t last for long!  Peter Grant is inexperienced and it sounds like the Board has given a fair bit of money to play with, only time will tell if it is invested wisely. Maybe we have been watching this Czech player for ages, and I certainly am looking forward to seeing what he is like. But remember that Worthie bought some really good players, and with money he almost certainly would have bought Howard (ironically Earnie''s new strike partner!) We all wanted Worthie out, some of his purchases were really good, but many of them were mediocre at best. We want to see our club being run well, we want to keep in touch with other clubs, which must mean consideration of outside, dare I say foreign investment, and most of all we want to be sure that our club is being run with integrity.  Sadly I will miss the beginning of the season as I will be in Saudi, but I will be constantly accessing the Pinkun from my mobile!

Thanks

[/quote]Has it ever occurred to you that the majority of the fans don''t want a protest? This hilarious thread shows how much support there is, a motley bunch numbering about 10, two of which don''t even have the balls to back up their discontent, preferring instead like others, to moan from the safety of their keyboards rather than actually protest. Embarrasingly pathetic. I don''t agree with Smudger but if a protest goes ahead, fair dues to those that stand up for their beliefs. Has moaner extrordinaire Alex signed up yet? ;-)

If you think im saying i wont protest you have the wrong end of the stick mate.

I will protest but only in a way that wont effect the team e.g after the game and not before as smudger is mentioning.

My post was merely meant as i dont want to keep going on and on about this subject untill the start of the season as people will more than likely to be hostile to the idea. I think its easier to let fans see for themselves how the club is being run.

Sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick of my original post but me and smudger have exchanged Pms and i have agreed to attend some form of protest but it must not effect the team.

Does that clear things up SPAT?

I''m not entirely sure what this protest is in aid of? Can someone fill me in on the situation? I was of the understanding that we seem to be making new signings on a daily basis and think that exciting times are around the corner...But it might just be me.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

Thanks

[/quote]

Has it ever occurred to you that the majority of the fans don''t want a protest? This hilarious thread shows how much support there is, a motley bunch numbering about 10, two of which don''t even have the balls to back up their discontent, preferring instead like others, to moan from the safety of their keyboards rather than actually protest. Embarrasingly pathetic. I don''t agree with Smudger but if a protest goes ahead, fair dues to those that stand up for their beliefs. Has moaner extrordinaire Alex signed up yet? ;-)
[/quote]

Its entirely your right to view the board as a great leap forward, in my opinion they''ve spent alot of time in making people think this but to mock people who see it in a different light is just plain childish.I have said before if i go to a restaurant and get crap food i would complain or give another go and see what happens if the same thing happens again i would say something or not come back,simple as. Now if its something that is closer to your heart and you inveset alot of time and money into it then im sure im entitled to my view. Do you all stand back and say nothing and keep hoping or do you say your bit hoping it might open a few eyes? I dont let other people decide whats good and whats not, Thats for the sheep.