Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

Favourite avatar??

Just a light hearted post - who''s avatar on the board is your favourite??

My top four in no particular order would be:

Cluck - a bird (most threads)

Canaries Canary - bloke getting hit in the face with a football! (see loan files thread)

City Angel - very cute! (see Derby not get promoted thread)

USA Canary - lady with a hot bottom!! (see very poor Norwich City side thread)

They missed me when I was gone though       [;)]

(just replied to maintain the "most threads" aspect of your post)       [Y]          

USA Canaries avatar is a beaut. Marty had my all time favourite, a chick in her Norwich shirt flashing her bum (and a very good bum by all accounts). Very tasteful, there should be more avatars like that. 

[quote user="No. 4"]i agree with usa canary one[/quote]Your''s look horribly painful...

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

Just a light hearted post - who''s avatar on the board is your favourite??

My top four in no particular order would be:

Cluck - a bird (most threads)

Canaries Canary - bloke getting hit in the face with a football! (see loan files thread)

City Angel - very cute! (see Derby not get promoted thread)

USA Canary - lady with a hot bottom!! (see very poor Norwich City side thread)

[/quote]Thanks mate! Stumbled across it.

I like yours mbncfc, don''t worry... most of the ones with bare naked ladies are pretty good in my eyes, though I think USACanary''s is my fave at the moment (no offence to Marty''s Guinea Pigs)... glad mine has been appreciated, too! "I AM IN NO MOOD!!" [:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I like yours mbncfc, don''t worry... most of the ones with bare naked ladies are pretty good in my eyes, though I think USACanary''s is my fave at the moment (no offence to Marty''s Guinea Pigs)... glad mine has been appreciated, too! "I AM IN NO MOOD!!" [:D]
[/quote]

whilst I appreciate a fair few of these avatars my pair of piggies win everytime! it''s nice to see I''m not alone.

Sorry for those that prefer the rear view, too many complaints, it was deemed inapropriate for this board, but if I am allowed to post a link then here goes (if not, sorry!).

(NOTE, only for those who want to see a pair of buttocks!)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/159/420514682_510fe143b0.jpg 

[quote user="silver fox"]I quite like mine as I know a lot of footballers also play golf.[/quote]

yes so do I and I hate golf! shame it is so small though.

[quote user="inspector"]i have seen a few good ones but marty has 1 of the best[/quote]

OK, here is my current pic in full size.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/372345341_e0f275dc09_o.jpg

Also, if anyone reads Zoo magazine (doubt it), but if you do, my girlfriend is in the booty bank, I lose the bet with her and have to cook for a week, damn! (hope we have loads of oven chips!).

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="inspector"]i have seen a few good ones but marty has 1 of the best[/quote]

OK, here is my current pic in full size.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/372345341_e0f275dc09_o.jpg

Also, if anyone reads Zoo magazine (doubt it), but if you do, my girlfriend is in the booty bank, I lose the bet with her and have to cook for a week, damn! (hope we have loads of oven chips!).

[/quote]

Marty, very kind of you to look after us chaps thankyou (and probably pleases the odd rug muncher on here also :) ). Zoo mag is bought by one of the chefs at my work so we''ll have a butchers cheers!

[quote user="Daisy Duke "]Sob. No one likes me. I''ll just leave quietly then, nobody will miss me.[/quote]

Your lovely Daisy !   take no notice of these  Norfolk  ninnies  .....  don`t you think its a bit Freudian that some of them  are obsessed  with rear views  of  the female anatomy ?   muhahahahahahah [:P]