Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Cluck and Smudger

[quote user="Grumpy "]Where have Cluck and Smudger gone? Have they gone on holiday together.[/quote]Well people have been telling them to get a room for a while now. Maybe they''ve finally taken heed.

It does seem that certain message board regulars when things aren''t going to well are noticable by their absence now things are looking a bit brighter and fans are getting behind the team !!!

There isn''t going to be a demonstration so their campaign has failed for now and they are presumably off trying to upset another apple cart.

Hopefully this board will return to what it once was - spirited debate without one trick ponies spouting agendas. They were worse than politicians and their stump speeches; you always knew what they were going to say before you read the post.

I actaully quite miss them.

It''s not the same now not having anyone to discredit and mock.

What good is my whip without a whipping boy?

Couldn''t possibly be anything to do with the renewed air of positivity around the place after recent results / performances could it?

[quote user="Bob M"]who is cluck?[/quote]

He''s a man that in a year has posted well over a thousand times.

Unfortunately the posts have all been exactly the same.

"Delia Smith must be removed..... she gives other teams the impression that we''re soft.... (something else masking barely concealed misogeny (sp?))... But bring it on, I''m happy to take the abuse and bullying that will surely come from another tedious drawn-out post (neatly reframing the whole post around himself).

Has anyone ever seen a post about football from the man? There''s nothing other than stirring up trouble for the board.

If you were a literate Ipswich fan with computer access and nothing better to do with your time than try and incite problems for Norwich what would you do? He''s worked it very well but I think most of us have sussed him for a Scummer now.

I don''t think Smudger is an Ipswich fan. He''s on a different planet to the one I live on, but he does at least talk about football occasionally (admittedly without much basis as he only sees televised games and highlights due to his "morale protest"), but I don''t think he''s Ipswich based. Pluto-based possibly...

Just for when cluck returns I''d just like to point out that I was having a little joke and not part of any sheep packing on him.

Do sheep pack??

Guess we''ll find out soon! [;)]

Didn`t Cluck say something about being out of the country for a while. Not sure why people are so concerned whether you like it not they have as much right to air their opinions as any other poster. Before anyone has a pop at me I do not agree with everything they say.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Didn`t Cluck say something about being out of the country for a while. Not sure why people are so concerned whether you like it not they have as much right to air their opinions as any other poster. Before anyone has a pop at me I do not agree with everything they say.

[/quote]

Who''s saying they don''t SOB?

[quote user="Grumpy "]Where have Cluck and Smudger gone? Have they gone on holiday together.[/quote]

If we all go "BAH" together he may return.

I stand to be corrected, but was not Cluck off visiting China? A dangerous place for a little bird to go and stay with their love of chicken and that nasty flu bug around!  

Still let’s all flock together and pray for a speedy, plus a safe return to the nest for good old Cluck.

i think it''s odd how lots of regulars have done thisie. DumbleDelia

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Grumpy "]Where have Cluck and Smudger gone? Have they gone on holiday together.[/quote]

If we all go "BAH" together he may return.

[/quote]Don''t we have to stand in front of a mirror and say their names 5 times to make them appear? Or am I thinking of someone else...?

Just confirms what sort of ''fans'' they are really....as soon as things go bad for them they''re off.

The less time that they spend around the club at the moment the better anyhow.

OTBC

Two original posters with several valid and original points of view, which is obviously the reason all of you miss them so much and the reason this post is about to reach page 3

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Two original posters with several valid and original points of view, which is obviously the reason all of you miss them so much and the reason this post is about to reach page 3
[/quote]

Bring back the controversial couple! Where are the original outcasts?

We want more wind-ups! Return the reprobates of reason!

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Two original posters with several valid and original points of view, which is obviously the reason all of you miss them so much and the reason this post is about to reach page 3
[/quote]

Sure John....look at how many posters are so deeply upset at their absence.

[/quote]

Definately original. Your right there.

So original they were on there own.

Not sure about the valid bit though. We never got to hear any examples or reasoning though so ''valid'' is a term not likened to our above mentioned friends. Although I wish it was.

I recall numerous threads where I repeadedly asked Cluck to provide an example of his speculation. I even bumped threads up again and again whilst he was posting on other threads at the time, asking him to justify his comments. Surprise surprise, he didn''t respond. What else do you need to know? He''s a wrong''un.

I love a good debate and have those frequently with fellow posters. Fellow posters who are able to hold a debate with reasoned and informative answers. I don''t agree neccessarily but that doesn''t matter. What matters is that I am confronted with an argument that has substance, one that has past reference and one that has credability. We see none of those traits with Smudger and more so Clucky.

I love to learn when in a position of informaty. These two never left me in that position. I am in that position with a number of others and I love the thought of being able to learn from them. Mybe I can offer something to the debate too. Thats what it''s all about.