Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Which 3 are going down?

Luton, unless they spend their transfer money quickly, who would want to go there.

Southend, too much to do es pecially if they sell Freddie

Then take your pick from QPR, Leeds who are capable of recruiting some more has beens, and Barnsley

Leeds, Norwich and one other I would say if I had to plump for 3 teams today...

Would of said Barnsley were my favourites until yesterdays results!!!

Luton have just signed Spring for very little, and one or two more would take them above us!Southend seem doomed, with or without Freddie, and are becoming detached from the others. Leeds will have to do something soon, especially as Healy is being tracked by other clubs apparently.It seems to me that the struggle will be to decide which is the third team. Barnsley are improving, so our next few games with Leeds and Barnsley will be hugely important.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

Luton, unless they spend their transfer money quickly, who would want to go there.

Then take your pick from QPR, Leeds who are capable of recruiting some more has beens, and Barnsley

[/quote]

Nice to see some diversity in the posts on the board. It''s nice to talk about general football sometimes.

Ok, these aren''t in around but my 1st nomination is QPR. I have no faith in John Gregory but they do have Ray Jones, but with the likes of Bircham losing his sparkle a bit i think QPR are destined for regaltion

Secondly, Leeds. Like the new nottingham forest, the big club are going down after sales of there best defender Kilgallon and possible sales of Healy soon (why would he want to be in a relegation fight, when he could play in the prem, he''ll leave soon) and will no great new faces. I think they will go down

And in the last relagtion position, it''ll be Barnsley, Such a fighting squad will be relegated by another of the championship''s smaller team. Southend will make the comeback of the year by avioding relegation.

The three to go up to the Prem are Derby, Birmingham and Preston.

The relegated teams are usually those teams with the worst goal differences and this is often set in stone by this time of year. Therefore indications are pretty strong that the present bottom three will go down. City''s goal difference has hovered around the minus 6 or 7 figure for several months now which indicates to me that we are likely to finish around where we are now.

However, occasionally a team will have a late slump or a late charge but this only happens rarely. The present bottom three (Barnsley, Southend, Leeds) look certainties to me.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

[/quote] Rupet he bear - is that opposed to Rupet she bear?? [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Leeds, Norwich and one other I would say if I had to plump for 3 teams today...

[/quote]

Wow.  Now you are surprising us there!  I would ask why you consider us such dead certs, but you have/will on numerous other threads, so I won''t bother.

For me it is Southend, Barnsley and Luton if they don''t spend their cash otherwise Leeds or QPR - Leeds are geting players but they aren''t necessarily going to make them into a good side.  It is of course possible that it will be us, but unlikely for anyone other than those who seem to have been on the misery juice for the last few months.

Earnshaws injury will undoubtedly affect our goals scored column but I still can''t see us being drawn into the bottom three.

if we actually get some new players in and someone 2 replace earnie, i dont think we will go down. Southend and leeds are going down, as for the other place id say barsnley.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]I would like NOT to say us, but the way we have been playing.................................

I think we are in real trouble........
[/quote]

Southend, QPR I would say definites.

The third is tricky. I think we''ll finish above Leeds certainly. Barnsley is a probable. Coventry could go either way at this stage. Luton should have enough to hold on.

I''m going Southend, QPR, Leeds.

Watford, West Ham and Wigan......i cannot wait to hear what Ashton has to say in the saummer when he is back in the Fizzy Pop League!!!!!!!!!!![:)]

I honestly think we are going down unless we bring in three top notch players, and lets face it we don''t look like signing anyone well anyone good that is,Southend and Barnsley will join us.Sorry to be a gloomy git but i just think we are getting into that losing habit and we have the worst bunch of players we have had in years, hopefully i will be proven wrong,hopefully!

My predicted bottom of the table, based entirely on likelyhood (imo) of surviving:

16 - Hull

17 - Leicester

18 - Norwich

19 - Coventry

20 - Leeds

21 - Luton

----------------------------------

22 - QPR

23 - Barnsley

24 - Southend

I think it will be 3 of the bottom 5.

RE: Which 3 are going down?

1. That Container ship, ''Napoli''.

2. The container''s, on that Container ship, ''Napoli''.

3. The light fingered hordes, who have gathered on the beaches near to that Container ship ''Napoli'' - to help themselves to ''what they think'' is rightfully theirs, that washes ashore.