6 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Just put the TV on. What on earth is that kit that Leeds are wearing?!? 🤢

A losing one

• Haha 1

Of course there’s a chance of things changing yet, but who wants a sweepstake ‘ how many binners will post on here tomorrow night / Sunday ‘

Looking very seriously like a trip to the hell hole that is Elland Road on May 16/17 then! An exceedingly unattractive prospect. 

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Having seen both Southampton this week and Leeds tonight, sod it...dont care who we get in the playoffs (if we get there!) , bring anyone on....

I wouldn’t have said that a few weeks ago but looking at this I think you’re right. Beginning to think us v West Brom could happen 

We all hate Leeds scum.

The other scum are on the brink of promotion now. Even that shower couldn't throw it away from here.

Farke will have to win the play-offs otherwise he's done. 

12 minutes ago, Nik Vawn said:

Falling apart again

Like a suit made of rice paper and spittle.🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

We all hate Leeds scum.

The other scum are on the brink of promotion now. Even that shower couldn't throw it away from here.

Farke will have to win the play-offs otherwise he's done. 

Great, then we can welcome him home 😉

• Like 1

Hull can beat Ipswich  (which I'm sure we're well capable of giving them the necessary motivation they need tomorrow?!) ...then somehow need Coventry to hold them to a draw....

Leeds fans livid with the performance and the lack of tactical changes and substitutions. Now who is their manager again?? 

Just now, yellowrider120 said:

Leeds fans livid with the performance and the lack of tactical changes and substitutions. Now who is their manager again?? 

And to think many on here were screaming about how they wanted Farke back..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Hull can beat Ipswich  (which I'm sure we're well capable of giving them the necessary motivation they need tomorrow?!) ...then somehow need Coventry to hold them to a draw....

By the time Hull kick off us and WBA could have already won and we'll both be 5 pts ahead. Easy Ipswich win unless we lose of course!

They’re going up automatically. Makes you feel sick. But they are. Leeds have handed it to them. 

Leeds and Southampton both going into the play-offs with caretaker coaches?

Hard to argue that Farke and Martin haven't failed if they finish below Ipswich.

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

By the time Hull kick off us and WBA could have already won and we'll both be 5 pts ahead. Easy Ipswich win unless we lose of course!

* 6 pts ahead...

Take Farke back 😂. I know he did well for you guys and you put him on a pedestal but is he really all that? His subs generally are far too late, the football isn't all that especially when you look at your rivals who pass the ball around so quickly and create space.

Most of you probably predicted that Leeds fans would turn on him but this is seen as a fail when he has these players at his disposal.

When it came to the business end of the season it has just gone so wrong for him and that is down to the system and these stupidity late subs at 75-80mins when subs should be coming on sooner.

Any play for team that plays us will relish the chance.

Who needs premier league anyway 😂.

Wagner is doing just fine for you.

* 6 pts ahead...

Oh yeah. Maths not my strongpoint.

Leeds have choked in a massive way that I never saw coming. Even Ipswich can't mess this up from here. What a terrible evening.