Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

No report this Saturday

I am away for a short break with Mrs R,  so will be unable to attend CR this Saturday and consequently there will be no report. I hope to follow events on the internet.

OTBC

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

I am away for a short break with Mrs R,  so will be unable to attend CR this Saturday and consequently there will be no report. I hope to follow events on the internet.

OTBC

You need a deputy!

How selfish. Why don't you think of us lazy sods that never make the effort??😉

Have a good break and hope you get some warmer weather.👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

You need a deputy!

Have a go at it Birdie.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Very kind, but there are definitely better options. 🙂

One hell of a bike ride for you as well.

• Like 1

Unless the rest of us were to take along a voice recorder thing, I doubt any would have the recall you manage, Ricky.

Wherever 5pm on Saturday finds you just remember you are in a far better place than Carrow Road among 25,00 others going delirious, as not only do we as good as make the play-offs but overhaul WBA as well. You are better away from all that raucous behaviour

Otherwise, enjoy your break😎

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I vote for Big Keith Scott to fill in 🤣

We were rubbish as usual.

All the best,

Big Keith Scott

There you are, I've done it for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

OTBC

NO MATCH REPORT? HAVING A SHORT BREAK?  image.jpeg.68975db3d90a01c6b4aa4cc28862618c.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Satriales said:

All the best,

Big Keith Scott

That's not like BKS at all, far too complimentary 😉

• Haha 1

Your holiday scheduling is almost as bad as mine Ricardo. I’m flying to Spain on Saturday morning and coming back on Monday week. All my celebrating will have to be done solo. 🤞

(A little part of me is also scared after starting a holiday in Crete on the day of the infamous defeat at Col U. I still remember where I was when the texts started to arrive. ☹️)

3 hours ago, Satriales said:

All the best,

Big Keith Scott

Hahaha you’ve won the pink un for This season well done 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ricardo said:

OTBC

Have a lovely break Ricardo 

Its big shoes to fill but someone’s got to do it , I know the right man for the job @Robert N. LiM he’s perfik 

9 hours ago, ricardo said:

OTBC

What the heck ! Can't this holiday wait till after the season finishes ??? - Geeezzz - so what about us ??!! 

15 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

(A little part of me is also scared after starting a holiday in Crete on the day of the infamous defeat at Col U. I still remember where I was when the texts started to arrive. ☹️)

That's bizarre - I was on that island for that too - I remember sitting by the pool as the texts came through getting more and more pissed off; all the other tourists around the pool thought I was going mad until I explained what was happening. Then they all took the ****! 🙂 

2 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

That's bizarre - I was on that island for that too - I remember sitting by the pool as the texts came through getting more and more pissed off; all the other tourists around the pool thought I was going mad until I explained what was happening. Then they all took the ****! 🙂 

Ha ha, I kept my misery firmly internalised, sounds like you had the worse of it!

(I bl00dy love Crete still though)

On 25/04/2024 at 18:37, ricardo said:

OTBC

Much as I will miss your report I hope that you have a great break. (But it won't be quite the same without your report 😭)

Hope you had a good time, I just came here to read your report, went searching for it and found this instead. Looking forward to next seasons reports Ricardo, they are brilliant.