Sign in to follow this  
MC_NCFC

Scums Heads are ******

I don’t buy this ‘ we have exceeded all expectations’ line, it’s the type of thing very hurt and defensive fans put out; things ain’t been pretty recently. For my part I think promotion to the prem is a very very mixed blessing, so it’s almost a win win for me. 

Last time we played Scum they went on a poor run and it seems they are again even if they are top of the league. It’s just a shame Leicester and Leeds are bottling it. 

Anyone else feeling confident for the playoffs? Mentally we haven’t been in a better place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MC_NCFC said:

Anyone else feeling confident for the playoffs? Mentally we haven’t been in a better place. 

We've put ourselves in the place to win it and I reckon without injuries we can. But we're not the powerhouse of the league. So I'm we can win, but with doubts given Leeds,Leicester,Southampton are in the mix.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, MC_NCFC said:

Last time we played Scum they went on a poor run and it seems they are again even if they are top of the league. It’s just a shame Leicester and Leeds are bottling it. 

Went to Leicester and we couldnt deal with their wingers...if we run into them ,2nd leg at their place ,I cant see how the situation would change?

Giannoulis should be fit by then, if he'd have any better chance vs their right winger?

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Went to Leicester and we couldnt deal with their wingers...if we run into them ,2nd leg at their place ,I cant see how the situation would change?

Giannoulis should be fit by then, if he'd have any better chance vs their right winger?

Leicester are vulnerable when you take the game to them. We played into their hands and current situation by managing to combine sitting back whilst having no counter attacking threat.

On 10/04/2024 at 22:11, MC_NCFC said:

They really are. Fans moaning about subs and McKenna has lost the plot. In his head, players head and fans head. They are going to blow it aren’t they.

I was in Leeds yesterday, they are not happy with Farke.

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Not surprised - it does seem you can nullify them, they created relatively few chances yesterday and have scored once in 3 games (two at home) after being a touch fortunate v Hull.

The final top 2 is still anyone’s guess - they all seem busy trying to bottle it and all have tough games remaining. 

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Not surprised - it does seem you can nullify them, they created relatively few chances yesterday and have scored once in 3 games (two at home) after being a touch fortunate v Hull.

The final top 2 is still anyone’s guess - they all seem busy trying to bottle it and all have tough games remaining. 

They all want a day out at Wembley 🤣

3 hours ago, Well b back said:

Probably because they thought they'd gotten the cheat code to the league with him in charge + their squad. 

Unfortunately football/sport doesn't always work out that way and other teams are allowed to try and win things, no team has the right to win anything no matter who is in charge or what players you have at your disposal. 

They are still well within the reach of automatics and even winning the thing. 

1 hour ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Probably because they thought they'd gotten the cheat code to the league with him in charge + their squad. 

Unfortunately football/sport doesn't always work out that way and other teams are allowed to try and win things, no team has the right to win anything no matter who is in charge or what players you have at your disposal. 

They are still well within the reach of automatics and even winning the thing. 

One of the most expensive championship squads ever assembled, McKenna would have walked the league with this squad.

47 minutes ago, Well b back said:

One of the most expensive championship squads ever assembled, McKenna would have walked the league with this squad.

If we are to come through via the play-pffs - we will have to take out at least one of Ipswich, Leeds or Leicester. We have reasons or grudges against all three! Leicester to put right our recent loss, Ipswich - well to keep our run going and Leeds - for Wagner to put one over Farke (and his fan-club). 

Interesting.

8 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

If we are to come through via the play-pffs - we will have to take out at least one of Ipswich, Leeds or Leicester. We have reasons or grudges against all three! Leicester to put right our recent loss, Ipswich - well to keep our run going and Leeds - for Wagner to put one over Farke (and his fan-club). 

Interesting.

Not necessarily

Finish 5th, beat Southampton...then WBA in the final !

7 hours ago, Well b back said:

Don't get this not being happy with the manager. Presumably Leicester, Ipswich, Arsenal and Liverpool fans are all feeling the same about their managers then?

Maintaining top of the table form across a whole season is bloody hard, it's little surprise that all bar Man City are struggling to do it.

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Not necessarily

Finish 5th, beat Southampton...then WBA in the final !

Yep, agree with this. Fifth for me is our best route and WBA have enough about them to get to the final. 

8 hours ago, Well b back said:

Good maybe they fire him and we can bring him home