as for the game it might make it on the TV if nothing else is going onĀ 

5 minutes ago, Paul101 said:

would it be the same if they changed the Irish flag toĀ  pink orange purpleĀ Ā 

I found it offensive if it does not offend you thats fine its a free worldĀ 

Ā 

Ā I do like the colour mix but do a lion insteadĀ 

Ā 

A rainbow-coloured lion on the collar sounds like an excellent idea.

It would be the same if it were any flag that were changed but ultimately it's up to their citizens to decide. I just think it's an odd thing to get heated about when the price is such a rip-off.

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

A rainbow-coloured lion on the collar sounds like an excellent idea.

It would be the same if it were any flag that were changed but ultimately it's up to their citizens to decide. I just think it's an odd thing to get heated about when the price is such a rip-off.

Heres what they should have changed the flag too if they did not want to upset all the Millwall fans out there..

GJRe1ZBWEAAuDXz?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Heres what they should have changed the flag too if they did not want to upset all the Millwall fans out there..

Put Shamina Begum's photo on it with the slogan "IT'S COMING HOME!"

That should wind a few up.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If they really wanted to pay homage to England's heritage then they should have gone with this.

May be an image of 1 person and plaits

My old Grandad has lost his rag over this. Reckons he didnā€™t fight and die in two world wars to have King Prince Charlesā€™s flag disrespected like this.

If it wasnā€™t for the Brexit he voted for, I reckon heā€™d emigrate.Ā 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ā 

Ā 

is Stone Island a little past it now?

but a patch would be a good ideaĀ 

45 minutes ago, Paul101 said:

I found it offensive if it does not offend you thats fine its a free worldĀ 

As long as you would've found it offensive without it being pointed out to your, yes, it's a free world and your decision.

But you have to be mindful of allowing others vitriol to distort your personal feelings.

I can understand the outrage, but honestly, I wouldn't have thought anything about it if I looked at it through neutral eyes, so i'm choosing to be honest to myself.

13 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Try showing him a photo of Helen Mirren in her younger years, that normally does the trick.

• Haha 1

All this uproar,Ā  saying "they wouldn't do it to Brazil " etc, but haven't they just done that as well? Seriously who cares?

On an aside, the new Nike Canada away top is šŸ”„

It doesnā€™t really matter but if you are going to let a company like Nike sort your shirt out you are going to get b0ll0cks like this tbf.

Itā€™s really up there with some of the top soulless corporations around. Absolute state of them.

Itā€™s 125 quid as well. Youā€™dĀ have to be brain dead to buy one, get your kid a euro 96 replica shirt or something lol.

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Is the match live at the Lion and Castle?Ā 

The lion and castle has been playfully renamed the Ferret and Outhouse and is actually a tribute to the rich ferret and toilet based communities

6 hours ago, Satriales said:

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the new kit controversy yet.

The pricing is the real controversy!Ā 

• Like 1

Footy Jerseys are always cheap Ā Carp sold at exhorbitant mark ups ......but this takes the biscuit.

Posted (edited)

Ā£125 for a (new) shirt is absolute madness!!!! But they'll be plenty of people out there stupid enough to pay it!Ā 

But, as I had posted in another thread, your able to get very very good knock offs from eBay and other sites for a fraction of the price!! I got this one back in January for Ā£25!Ā  First England shirt I've bought in many years.Ā 

IMG_20240318_151959731.jpg.5f126d285ded69379f8e520cf34fcd14.jpg

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Ā£125 for a shirt is absolute madness!!!! But they'll be plenty of people out there stupid enough to pay it!Ā 

But, as I had posted in another thread, your able to get very very good knock offs from eBay and other sites for a fraction of the price!! I got this one back in January for Ā£25!Ā 

IMG_20240318_151959731.jpg.5f126d285ded69379f8e520cf34fcd14.jpg

What flag does it have on the neck? šŸ™‚Ā 

This thread was so early I thought the game was yesterday.

It's a friendly and in true Brazilian style will largely played at walking pace. Total waste of time.

Ā 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

This thread was so early I thought the game was yesterday.

It's a friendly and in true Brazilian style will largely played at walking pace. Total waste of time.

Ā 

Completly agree, wembley need the revenue. Its amazing in three months the country will be in a frenzy!!

2 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

2 hours until kick off šŸ™ƒ

FB_IMG_1711213654547.jpg

Shame they didn't rainbow the cross instead. That might have caused LeeAnderthal to change parties again.

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Shame they didn't rainbow the cross instead. That might have caused LeeAnderthal to change parties again.

If they's kept it as a red cross we'd be 4-0 up at half time but the woke, namby-pamby, pearl clutching, hand wringing, knee taking, rainbow armband wearing players who refuse to let Lee have his country back have ruined it.

Ā 

On 22/03/2024 at 14:54, Duncan Edwards said:

My old Grandad has lost his rag over this. Reckons he didnā€™t fight and die in two world wars to have King Prince Charlesā€™s flag disrespected like this.

My grandad would be turning in his grave, if he wasn't cremated

He didn't fight in two world wars, actually he didn't, as he was called up for ENSA him being an entertainer an all - he was Norfolk's first ever Elvis impersonator, sadly not much call for it in WW2, or after come to that - so he toured the Far East as Alf the Singing Post Boy

I say Far East as that's the story he told, but it was really just Yarmouth, Lowestoft and occasionally Cromer

Mind you at one point he did save the lives of 18 men....he shot the cook

Alf Shaw, whose daughter appeared on Top of the Pops so he claimed