Sign in to follow this  
daz

Rotherham

Just seen they get an extra day's rest for next Saturday, hopefully boro don't decide to play well for once on Wednesday 😳

They are far from crap, and nearly got a deserved pint at Poorman Road very recently - but we are on form at home so no excuses….

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

They are far from crap, and nearly got a deserved pint at Poorman Road very recently - but we are on form at home so no excuses….

Anyone who goes to Poorman Road deserves a pint!

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

They’re too professional to accept alcohol after a game

9 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

They are far from crap, 

10 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

got a deserved pint at Poorman Road very recently - but we are on form at home so no excuses….

Better to stick to the station hotel, not sup the p iss from that old donkey they have

3 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

If it was anything from Greene King, they can keep it.

17 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Anyone who goes to Poorman Road deserves a pint!

Indeed ............and who could resist a taste of Bishop's Finger 😋

• Like 1

Jordan Hugill only plays well against his former sides, so he's bound to bag a goal.

3 goals in 34 games this season, of which 1 was against his former side Preston and 1 against his former side Norwich.

ps. What dreadful stats, bet the regret that 3.5 year deal! 

Won't be easy, Rotherham beat us at their place and will be fighting for their lives. And their keeper, Viktor Johansson, is surely one of the top goalies in the Champs.

Considering our injury troubles, I'll take a win of any stripe now. If it's a flukey 1-0 where the goal was dubious or whatever....  I don't care. Just get the win if we can and move on.

Rotherham are already relegated. They have nothing to lose otherthan play for pride with no pressure. It won't be easy and will probably be quite physical.

With Hanley and Sainz probably added to the list of absentees this game could be a bit closer than we might have thought!

Anyone know how far away Rowe is from full training? We will struggle on Saturday without Borja - lets home the decision is overturning 

Even with the injuries and possible suspension of Sainz it should still be a very comfortable win, anything less would be a disaster.

21 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

Even with the injuries and possible suspension of Sainz it should still be a very comfortable win, anything less would be a disaster.

Well we soon s h I t ourselves last night, it's not hard to throw away 😒

“Tragically 10th” coming in for a landing…

All that matters this season is that we get a result against the scum. 

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

“Tragically 10th” coming in for a landing…

All that matters this season is that we get a result against the scum. 

I don't like the comment Buh but it is hard to argue against. We've lost 13 games now and it's hard to be optimistic. I'm always hopeful but I think the injury situation is a problem as well.

With Grant and possibly Sainz out, we could use Sam or Dimitri as left winger, and slot Kenny in at cb, with Nunez returning to midfield. 

Have Aboh and another academy lad on the bench with the usual lads.

So let's not too down, we go again on Saturday with a strong side

3 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

With Grant and possibly Sainz out, we could use Sam or Dimitri as left winger, and slot Kenny in at cb, with Nunez returning to midfield. 

Have Aboh and another academy lad on the bench with the usual lads.

So let's not too down, we go again on Saturday with a strong side

I think McCallum would be far better as a winger than a left back - especially as half the time he seems to think that himself rather than tracking back.