Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Liverpool sold out

B*****s. Genuinely didn’t expect that to happen. How many tickets did we get allocated?

17 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

B*****s. Genuinely didn’t expect that to happen. How many tickets did we get allocated?

Not enough clearly 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I think someone said it was just shy of 3000. 

28 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I think someone said it was just shy of 3000. 

We could have had more, but would we have sold them all? 

6 minutes ago, stratton canary said:

If it sold out there’s clearly some unsatisfied demand. I’m going to stop now before I come across like Essex canary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, stratton canary said:

Probably would have sold a lot more had the game been on Saturday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

If it sold out there’s clearly some unsatisfied demand. I’m going to stop now before I come across like Essex canary.

Blimey, that's some leap to those levels....

Are you an AD? Do you have children?

Meh....tickets for the Anfield away support areas were probably purchased by a plethora of the 'Well even though I go to Carra, Liverpool are actually my 1st team' closet scousers.... 😉 

Joking apart, that's a pretty impressive away support for a bit o' a haul an arduous journey....and a Sunday afternoon match which is also on terrestrial TV....

"Mucho Respect!"....La's...."Mucho Respect!"....

I know a few Norfolk 'scousers' that have obtained away tickets. W@nkers 🤣

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

The Club should have been displaying the same spirit towards this match as Wigan 5 years ago. Instead Zoe and the Suits issue a statement concerning an organisation called Lattice who apparently promote a high performance management culture. I will immediately post a Lettuce to Carrow Road.

16 minutes ago, essex canary said:

The Club should have been displaying the same spirit towards this match as Wigan 5 years ago. Instead Zoe and the Suits issue a statement concerning an organisation called Lattice who apparently promote a high performance management culture. I will immediately post a Lettuce to Carrow Road.

Yes, but then you somewhat of a numpty.

If the club were to do the ‘free travel’ to a game thing, it would make far more sense for it to be an important league game, rather than a meaningless one in the cup.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Maybe they read on here about the "disillusion" "fed up" "can't be bothered to go" "won't renew my ticket" "would rather go to the pub" nonsense on here and took it seriously for once?

• Like 1

Tickets on general sale for 3 hours sell out in shock horror !

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Haha 1

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Tickets on general sale for 3 days sell out in shock horror !

Sold out in less than 2 hours on general sale. Us Northern Canaries love a party.

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

9 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Sold out in less than 2 hours on general sale. Us Northern Canaries love a party.

Typing GIF - Typing - Discover & Share GIFs

56 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Yes, but then you somewhat of a numpty.

If the club were to do the ‘free travel’ to a game thing, it would make far more sense for it to be an important league game, rather than a meaningless one in the cup.

So why are 3,000 souls spending a hell of a lot of money then?

56 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Maybe they read on here about the "disillusion" "fed up" "can't be bothered to go" "won't renew my ticket" "would rather go to the pub" nonsense on here and took it seriously for once?

Let's hope none of them ever apply to be an Army General.

31 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Ask them, not me. I decided it was too expensive on the back of everything else - it’s 3-4hrs each way and around £50 travel just to get back for home games.  I’ve saved the money and am going to QPR instead.

Edited by Branston Pickle

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Blimey, that's some leap to those levels....

Are you an AD? Do you have children?

Blah blah Zoe Webber blah wages 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, yellowrider120 said:

It is reasonable distance to travel, I can get there by public transport, I've yet to visit Anfield and my kids have now left home so I have no other commitments on my time. I've also committed to visit as many Northern matches this season as possible. Oh, and thanks to Uber, the total outlay before beer and food is only £60 so far, so hopefully I will have change from £100 (unless I buy a half n half scarf 😉 - JOKE). And I want to support my team to get the best possible result. Just maybe ....

Edited by shefcanary
  • Like 2

Clearly we have agreed to take a lower allocation as it's far more likely Liverpool tourists could sell the entire ground out.

57,000 x 15% = 8550

I know people who are going just because they can, and are making a weekend of it but otherwise it's a bit of a pig of a journey on a Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Clearly we have agreed to take a lower allocation as it's far more likely Liverpool tourists could sell the entire ground out.

57,000 x 15% = 8550

I know people who are going just because they can, and are making a weekend of it but otherwise it's a bit of a pig of a journey on a Sunday.

£140 for return train tickets for me and my 17 y-o, and that was that!   Sunday travel can be crappy at the best of times, and by the time we’d won our replay the cheaper tickets were all gone. It is what it is. 

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Ask them, not me. I decided it was too expensive on the back of everything else - it’s 3-4hrs each way and around £50 travel just to get back for home games.  I’ve saved the money and am going to QPR instead.

See you there then! Row B Upper Tier.

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Literally sold out in 30 mins my friend. 

4 hours ago, essex canary said:

Which will last longer: Zoe Webber as a club employee or the lettuce?

• Haha 1

I see Robertson is back from injury and in their squad for tonight. It will be interesting to see what happens if Stacey bombs upfield as much with him in the team!

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

57,000 x 15% = 8550

Must be upsetting for the whiners, seeing these tickets selling out so quick. The worse draw possible, they were bleating. Humiliation on national TV etc. I expect that were it Boro, Swansea or Plymouth away there would not have been the same demand. But that is football. As far as I can see, let them enjoy their day out, whatever reason they are going. City will earn far, far more than any fixture against the above, and certainly more than were it another PL club....Bournemouth.

I am not sure how much it will work out as money to us. Perhaps Cambs has a list of attendances at all 4th round games and can tell us how much each club received.

Anyway, have fun boys and girls. Hang your scarfs out of the window on the way up, have a sing-song on the train and if Cabbaging, do join in. Windows can be quite lickable, so I have been told.

"Peters, pick that one out"

• Like 2