Sign in to follow this  
Ashwood

Rovers game on TV

Is tonight’s match being shown live on Canaries tv assuming you live abroad ? 

14 minutes ago, Ashwood said:

Is tonight’s match being shown live on Canaries tv assuming you live abroad ? 

Have you checked the club website ?

5 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Have you checked the club website ?

From the looks of this https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/match-preview-bristol-rovers-v-norwich-city it doesn't look as though it will be available to watch via Canaries TV.  I tried some of the unofficial websites last night for the Cup matches not on ordinary TV and I couldn't find any that worked - they were listed but didn't show the games.  I'm hoping that someone on here can find our match when it starts and let us know.  Rob - I know you've been very helpful in the past so if you find something....

4 minutes ago, Rottingdean canary said:

From the looks of this https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/match-preview-bristol-rovers-v-norwich-city it doesn't look as though it will be available to watch via Canaries TV.  I tried some of the unofficial websites last night for the Cup matches not on ordinary TV and I couldn't find any that worked - they were listed but didn't show the games.  I'm hoping that someone on here can find our match when it starts and let us know.  Rob - I know you've been very helpful in the past so if you find something....

Yep, me too. Would be very surprised if any kind of stream is available for tonight. All huddle round the wireless, then...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Michael Brown said:

I have looked everywhere and the only site I can find is Fawanews.com

Even they don't seem sure. Their chat says the will wait unti KO to see if its available.

9 minutes ago, Rottingdean canary said:

Rob - I know you've been very helpful in the past so if you find something....

Cup games are not usually shown, but nil desperandum as the Welsh would say.

However I've been advised not to put up links on here.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

West Ham/Brizzle was on Fawa last night so possible. 

That's because it was also live on BBC!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

That's because it was also live on BBC!

Ah, fair point lol. To be honest I didn't even know it was on TV, very rarely watch the actually channels these days. 

Non of tonight's replays are currently listed on fawanews. Someone has specifically asked about our game but was 'maybe, wait until kickoff'.

Non of tonight's replays are currently listed on fawanews. Someone has specifically asked about our game but was 'maybe, wait until kickoff'.

Nah. Cup games are usually impossible to get unless somewhere in the world are broadcasting it on one of their channels.

Greatest club cup competition in the world and I can’t even listen on the radio!

50 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Nah. Cup games are usually impossible to get unless somewhere in the world are broadcasting it on one of their channels.

I've been sent a link from  a very reliable ketchup. will WhatsApp you later

It's listed on Play.. 'smallriver', if you get me, but seems to be showing the same for all three ties listed: ITV4 from Bloomfield Road. As is F..news

There's nothing on my IPTV. They've never not had it if there was a link to be had. Radio Norfolk then.

You would have thought that if Paramount were showing it, some entrepreneurial Aussie would have put up a stream.