Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Far more effective than booing

If we did this, I kid you not, 80%ers would attack their fellow fans and the management here would pursue as many convictions as possible.

Yeah, brilliant idea, risk a lifetime ban and a possible fine and further sanctions for your club.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

If we did this, I kid you not, 80%ers would attack their fellow fans and the management here would pursue as many convictions as possible.

That’s true. NCFC fans are a strange bunch these days. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That’s true. NCFC fans are a strange bunch these days. 

80%ers are ready to physically attack those who deny the flow of Delia Bitty.

When we had a pitch invasion for getting promoted the 80% percent booed. Passionless oddmarks and NFN's the majority of Norwich fans unfortunately.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Yeah, brilliant idea, risk a lifetime ban and a possible fine and further sanctions for your club.

Not for the posters on this thread. 

It's hardly the same situation. Reading are in an atrocious state right now and will likely end up in administration very soon. 

• Like 2

Just now, The Bunny said:

It's hardly the same situation. Reading are in an atrocious state right now and will likely end up in administration very soon. 

Look at the future the 80% want us to head for.

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Was going to say, all those advocating it on here won't be the ones to start it.

I also think there's a slight difference in club problems 😅

3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

80%ers are ready to physically attack those who deny the flow of Delia Bitty.

I remember last year at Watford fans attacking other fans

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

Was going to say, all those advocating it on here won't be the ones to start it.

I also think there's a slight difference in club problems 😅

A proportion of them wouldn’t even know where Carrow Road is.

• Like 1

I think Readings predicament is slightly more serious than ours. They have been docked points for regularly failing to pay players, are on the brink of bankruptcy, looking at relegation to the 4th tier and have an owner seemingly wanting to maintain control despite being unable to run it effectively.

We’re slightly outside the playoffs and are in the process of getting new owners who are already in de facto control.

Our situation doesn’t really warrant a full scale pitch invasion, match abandonment, fine and possible point deduction

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I remember last year at Watford fans attacking other fans

My son was at Coventry and witnessed some of our own fans attacking each other - those who wanted to boo/yell at the players didn’t like those who wanted to, let’s call it, show their support, and attacked them.  It really is that sad.

This trying to pigeonhole people is simply crap and divisive. Delia should have known better, but people here are using it to make things a lot worse.

Edited by Branston Pickle

3 minutes ago, Fen Canary said:

I think Readings predicament is slightly more serious than ours. They have been docked points for regularly failing to pay players, are on the brink of bankruptcy, looking at relegation to the 4th tier and have an owner seemingly wanting to maintain control despite being unable to run it effectively.

We’re slightly outside the playoffs and are in the process of getting new owners who are already in de facto control.

Our situation doesn’t really warrant a full scale pitch invasion, match abandonment, fine and possible point deduction

But Delia isn't as rich as other owners, so storming the pitch in protest is the only solution for us to spend more money. If we signed a few experienced Premier League players on £30-40k a week, we'd dominate the league.

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

My son was at Coventry and witnessed some of our own fans attacking each other - those who wanted to boo/yell at the players didn’t like those who wanted to, let’s call it, show their support, and attacked them.  It really is that sad.

It is.
At Watford we all wanted Smith gone, but there were a group who wanted to jeer and attack anyone who wanted to support the ‘ team ‘ during the game. Probably the same group a load of kids who thought they were hard.

• Like 2

Delia states she talks to the fans every week so it won't happen at Carrow Road. 🙄

She's never spoken to me, but I don't count as in the 20%'s & been going since 1972. 

4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

But Delia isn't as rich as other owners, so storming the pitch in protest is the only solution for us to spend more money. If we signed a few experienced Premier League players on £30-40k a week, we'd dominate the league.

I’m still fuming she never signed Messi and Ronaldo during her tenure! Asleep at the wheel I tell you! 

If only the level of discontent shown after the Hull came could be carried over to Carrow Road. The booing was deafening. However, I doubt the idiocy of your putting up the scenes at Reading is lost on most on here either. Reading fans are protesting about the very actions you whiners are whining for. Spend money we don't have, indebt the club and risk joining Derby, Sheff Weds, Bolton, Wigan Blackpool and the dozen or so ex PL clubs below us in the Championship. A whiner without his phone -

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Making Plans said:

_132294989_reading.jpg.6a5196bdfb3f875295f6e699799916ce.jpg

Quite possibly the most pathetic comparison yet. A club in utter crisis facing points deductions with an absentee owner who doesn’t give a **** and is looking for any asset- ground , training ground etc that he can sell. A man who has already liquidated a Chinese club and a Belgian one.

on the other hand some people on here don’t like Delia because she doesn’t have enough money to compete in the premier league. The sooner the morons on here get a reality check or wander off to support a corporate club elsewhere the better for the rest of us!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Making Plans said:

_132294989_reading.jpg.6a5196bdfb3f875295f6e699799916ce.jpg

Fine. So what have you started to do to arrange similar at Carrow Road? 

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Quite possibly the most pathetic comparison yet. A club in utter crisis facing points deductions with an absentee owner who doesn’t give a **** and is looking for any asset- ground , training ground etc that he can sell. A man who has already liquidated a Chinese club and a Belgian one.

on the other hand some people on here don’t like Delia because she doesn’t have enough money to compete in the premier league. The sooner the morons on here get a reality check or wander off to support a corporate club elsewhere the better for the rest of us!

Jelly and ice cream when Delia Leaves

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Jelly and ice cream when Delia Leaves

You’ll be creaming yourself anyway!

Just now, Commonsense said:

You’ll be creaming yourself anyway!

Pass the parcel when Delia leaves

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Pass the parcel when Delia leaves

I think wind is the limit of things you can reliably pass

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

I think wind is the limit of things you can reliably pass

For real though we are having a party when she leaves/is forced to leave in embarrassment that’s going to really set the 80% off.

4 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Difficult to invade the pitch if you've never attended a game 👍👨‍🎓

• Like 2